• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN’s GOTY 2023 is The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
nuh uh, Doritos Pope is tho
1351081625.6.jpg

Varteras

Gold Member
Okay, but in Zelda, can you find a bugbear fucking an ogre? Can you get a murderous elf to give you head? Can you strip all of your characters ass naked and walk through town? Can you.... I may have issues...

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I am still confused why more Ubisoft games don't win GOTY since Nintendo stick the word Zelda on one and it wins shit.

I'm joking of course, I know the reason why. Ubisoft just need to take away the cash shop and they would win GOTY all the time too, its the same formula.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Deserved. I’ve been finally playing it for the last week and it’s kind of so above everything else. It’s a masterclass of everything.

Only AC6 touches it and
FF16
Man... AC6 and FF16 are the biggest robbed losers or 2023 goty lists. Like wtf
Obviously Hogwarts Legacy too... but I've already made my peace with that battle

My personal top 3 is Zelda, then RE4, then BG3. All great games, but Zelda is just such an incredible feat of video game design and execution. How a game that permits so much player freedom and creativity can also be so polished and virtually bug-free kind of boggles the mind.

sigmaZ

ign-awards-best-game-of-2023-1702589566026.jpg

IGN prefers copy paste content. Cool.

Top Bottom