• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

Deadly Cyclone said:
This, MGS Rising, or possibly Assassin's Creed 3 is what I'd guess. Also what about that PS3 exclusive Rockstar was making? Not L.A. Noire, but that other game?
non of those games are forgotten though. I would think that if they mean forgotten its that we got no media of it after its announcement or close to it. The game is agent BTW

StuBurns

Banned
Commanche Raisin Toast said:
you just had to go and mention L5 didn't you...

i'm gonna just go ahead and do my usual:
-Dark Cloud 3
-Rogue Galaxy 2

:*(
Maybe it's WKC 2, that was announced ages ago and has been completely forgotten. The art direction is horrible so I'd be surprised if a trailer would be that impressive though.

Hell yeah, it's MAN Icarus time. Finally Sakauri's pitiful attempt at the franchise can be canceled so that the glory of Factor 5 can bless it. It's time for IGN to redeem themselves for those years where they confused a tech demo pitch that Nintendo laughed down for an actual game that was in development and was going to be at e3.

UraMallas

GAF Meltdown Imminent...

2q00m4z.jpg

Takao

Banned
i wonder if it could be sly 4

but this is ign

so it would be like the worst trailer ever made, and not the best

Suzzopher

Could it be Frontier showing off a trailer for The Outsider? Yes, it looks like it was cancelled, but didn't some of the rumours suggest they were going to get footage out there to spark publisher interest?

Commanche Raisin Toast said:
last i heard the developer put it on their backburner so they could work on other projects and get some momentum for the company going. then resume work on it when they've got more cred with publishers. something like that.

did sony mention that or something?

They are currently working on a game for Sony, but it's not Metronome.

UraMallas said:
GAF Meltdown Imminent...

2q00m4z.jpg

I would cry the tears of joy. Most people would just cry.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Hell yeah, it's MAN Icarus time. Finally Sakauri's pitiful attempt at the franchise can be canceled so that the glory of Factor 5 can bless it. It's time for IGN to redeem themselves for those years where they confused a tech demo pitch that Nintendo laughed down for an actual game that was in development and was going to be at e3.

119981-Man%20Icarus.jpg

No thank you.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
LiK said:
stupid teases from mod, i will just wait
I'm not the one doing the teasing.

I'm just trying to get people to stop posting "8 Days!!12111011 lollerskates!!!" when it's already been proven wrong.

I'd love for it to be Sadness. Was that game ever officially cancelled?

Regardless, I have no idea what it could be, but this sounds pretty intriguing

yencid

Hmmm maybe its that one game that either 1up or joystick or PSU or one of those blogs got...

It looked like a scifi game and it had a chick, thats all i remember.

Random searching through gaf history has revealed a game called Killing Day which I don't remember at all

WIKI said:
Killing Day is a cancelled video game that was being developed for the PlayStation 3[1] and Xbox 360[citation needed]. The game was first revealed during Sony's E3 press conference in 2005. However since then the game was subsequently cancelled in the middle of development. Although, in summer of 2009, developer Ubisoft filed for a trademark on Killing Day, sparking rumors that the game is still in development.[2] As of July 2010, no news of the game's development has been revealed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_Day

Killing Day seems like the name of a game that would get an IGN editor all hot and bothered so thats my guess

UBI can't live on assassins creed forever

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It really hinges on how long ago they're talking about. If its only the last 12 months or so that could be anything, but if it's even longer...

BSTF said:
Has that ever been confirmed?

If so I guess I'd go with Redwood Falls.

Hm, seems like it was just a rumor after a quick search. Sorry.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Wait, have we heard anything from Rage in the past few months?

Got some new screenshots last month and got a release date already, so doubt it.

Ezalc

Starcraft Ghost
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
That one horror game themed about winter for the wii whose name I forget.

StuBurns said:
Maybe it's WKC 2, that was announced ages ago and has been completely forgotten. The art direction is horrible so I'd be surprised if a trailer would be that impressive though.

i think L5 could knock it out of the park with a next gen version of the DC/RG/DQ8 engine. the WKC look is just too much of a mish mash of things that eastern gamers like and the visual bells n whistles that western gamers like. turned out bad. would have been better off with my suggested tech.

i can still dream though. and slowly cry myself to sleep.

Gravijah

Nirolak said:

I'm just trying to get people to stop posting "8 Days!!12111011 lollerskates!!!" when it's already been proven wrong.

NOOOO, THEY DE-CONFIRMED LOLLERSKATES?!

LiK

Nirolak said:

part of the fun. ;)

Doffen

Timesplitters 4
Dead Island
B.C. (Yeah I know)
Fifa 12
Harry Potter DH part 2
Rage
The Outsider
Milo (Kinect)

EDIT: The Peter Jackson game project

Gameboy415

Super Mario 128?

Dead Phoenix??

The Diabolical Adventures of Tobu???

Capcom vs. SNK 3????

Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves 2?!?!

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3?!?!?!

Shenmue 3......?

Final Fantasy XIII Versus......? (not really forgotten but announced a looong time ago)

And does forgotten include cancelled? it could be Tiberium (that command and conquer fps) that was cancelled years ago.

Or Edge of Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom