• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Factor 5 & the canceledRogue Squadron Trilogy Remake for Wii [Video]

The second trailer shows a better cross-section of the gameplay, since it covers all of the areas (Saber dueling, speeder bikes, classic flying stages, etc.), while the first is just the saber dueling. Looks pretty finished (or far along) too; outside of some stiff animations in the saber dueling intro, they look like the kind of trailers you'd see a few months before release.

darthbob

The second trailer shows a better cross-section of the gameplay, since it covers all of the areas (Saber dueling, speeder bikes, classic flying stages, ), while the first is just the saber dueling. Looks pretty finished (or far along) too; outside of some stiff animations in the saber dueling intro, they look like the kind of trailers you'd see a few months before release.

Would have been nice to see this release. The original N64 RS with a GameCube pad and at 60FPS? Hell yeah!

But the saber duels look pretty... uh, idk. I think Factor 5 should have just stuck with flight.

Haven't seen this second trailer yet, but yeah, the lightsaber fighting game trailer...

I know that it's work in progress, but I probably would have regarded those parts of the game about as highly as I regarded the on-foot missions in Rebel Strike. Which wasn't that high. I don't think they were trash or anything. They just were too janky to be very fun.

krizzx

I still wish we could see more of Lair running on the Wii. The game would have been the 3rd party game to truly show what the Wii could do graphically.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I still wish we could see more of Lair running on the Wii. The game would have been the 3rd party game to truly show what the Wii could do graphically.

Sad how things turn out for F5 but between nintendo not picking them or other publishers I'm wondering why no one will take the kind of tech talent they have and pair it with teams or people known for good gameplay.

prag16

Banned
POrLW.gif

Aw man. That looked promising. Looks pretty far along in development too. A shame it never saw the light of day. :(

BlazinAm

The amount of content that trailer shows is insane. For them to have finished all of it is hard to believe though.

Top Bottom