• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Insider Masterbit Theater FEAR video.

eshwaaz

Kabuki Waq said:
where is the blood splatter ? :(

Wow, you're right - the blood splatter has been toned way down. Hopefully it's just not been fully implemented yet.

Come to think of it, even Gears of War doesn't have splatter effects - at least it didn't the last time we saw it in motion...

Fuma

Banned
Some sweet new screens up at ign along with some more HD vids

fear-20060802011338554.jpg

fear-20060802011339820.jpg

fear-20060802011343460.jpg

fear-20060802011346382.jpg

more here

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Damn this game looks soooo good. This is how good I wait Resistence to look like.

Fusebox

Banned
That looks AWESOME. FEAR ran like pus on my 6800 and iirr it didnt even have a native widescreen mode, I had to fudge it and it didn't look quite right so now I'm really looking forward to playing through the whole thing on the 360.

Looks like Monolith (or whoever doing the console port) is takig their time and putting some effort into this game for the XBox360. I never did complete the PC game, and I can't wait for the X360 version. Any news on the multiplayer yet?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Apharmd Battler said:
Looks like Monolith (or whoever doing the console port) is takig their time and putting some effort into this game for the XBox360. I never did complete the PC game, and I can't wait for the X360 version. Any news on the multiplayer yet?
Day One Studios (Mechwarrior 1/2) are the one doing the port. IIRC the multiplayer part will also be completely reworked, I could be wrong though.

Top Bottom