• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Live Presents Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Ape

Banned
sent this link to my buddy and now hes buying an xbox :D

My old halo band is getting back together...

Pudge

Did anyone else catch that "Survivor Shotgun" in the list of weapons when they were setting up Shotty CTF? Wonder what that could be...

Tl2tCxk.jpg

VgLy9ZD.jpg

The Outskirts cutscene was just too goofy I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing.

From the bouncy facial animations, to puke colored Chief and the warthog flying through the air.

Fuck it. I can't deny myself the greatest collection ever. Does the preload include the content pack or does that come out the day of release?

Tl2tCxk.jpg

VgLy9ZD.jpg

The Outskirts cutscene was just too goofy I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing.

From the bouncy facial animations, to puke colored Chief and the warthog flying through the air.

I thought Sgt. Johnson and the marines were a little animated in the facial department.. but what?

Also, MC looks great. I wish his color was closer to that in-game.

Pudge

Went back and watched again and "Infected Sword" was also a weapon choice. So there is probably custom weapon skins for Infection in H2:A.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah, that was a quick 2 hours, but man it was a great watch.

In a way I still think it's crazy how this package exists. Good stuff 343i.

Madness

Working for me. And that app is great.

Not directly your problem, but did no one at 343 tell IGN that the point of this reveal is to show off the new 1080p/60FPS gameplay, but we can't even see the benefits because the stream isn't 60FPS.

Even amateur casters can do 60fps these days, and IGN is like one of the biggest names in the industry.

Mdot

Need to convince myself to drop $460+ tax for this bad boy. This is my responsible adult self fighting with every other inch of my body that screams "fuck bills, rent, savings, etc"

link1201

Is there a chance this'll get uploaded later at 1080/60fps....would love to see it as its meant to be seen.

Need to convince myself to drop $460+ tax for this bad boy. This is my responsible adult self fighting with every other inch of my body that screams "fuck bills, rent, savings, etc"
Just wait till November. I am sure you will find a really nice holiday sale.

Jaxx

Banned
Sunset Overdrive bundle is sold out at Amazon US. Please now announce the white Halo bundle. Thanks and you're welcome and I'll buy one now.

Did anyone else notice that the armor customizations were all presets, and they couldn't mix and match different story pieces like in halo 3/4? I really hope that it's still in...

Wow!!! The outskirts cutscene was just glorious!!
And the Midship swords match was awesome!!

11/11 can't get here soon enough!!!

4K0nBYy,yt5OXat,kwhbQ4E,iYRK9e3,wEsBKeO,kEdLSLa,KudZqjY

EDIT: here are some screenshots I got from the livestream.
....720p, but still looking good.

is it just me or does it sound like they changed some sound effects during the halo 1 footage?

The pistol and shotgun sounded different.. flatter?

Top Bottom