• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGNPS2: (Halo 2 > Killzone) x 3

explodet

I almost read that title as:

Halo 2 > (Killzone x 3)

Which would have meant something a little different.
Didn't Killzone get a great big "meh" at E3?

Solid

I'm sure it'll play fine for those with just a PS2. But for us with both Xbox and PS2 I think Halo 2 is the obvious choice :D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
It's actually encouraging what they had to say about it. Sure they don't say it matches or exceeds Halo 2, but they actually seemed to be impressed by it.

I dunno, Shellshock hasn't got the best scores so far, and that is done by Guerilla also... We'll see what will they do with KZ.

COCKLES

being watched
The only Halo 2 killer will be Halo 3.

xbanana.gif
xbanana.gif
xbanana.gif
xbanana.gif

FightyF

Banned
"[insert benchmark game here] killer" = magazine sales/website traffic

Let's not complicate this issue any further. ;)

Forsete

Gold Member
I like to play Halo when I cant sleep, the gameplay helps you get sleepy because its so boring.

Dear lord, dont make Killzone like Halo, amen.

GhaleonEB

Forsete said:
I like to play Halo when I cant sleep, the gameplay helps you get sleepy because its so boring.

Dear lord, dont make Killzone like Halo, amen.

Interesting. Many people, myself included, find Halo to be one of the most consistantly challenging, intense and satisfying game experiences available. Then again, I play on Legendary.

The only Halo killer will be Halo 2. As for 'Killzone killers'....there appear to be plenty.

Top Bottom