• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
voting is one the few ways citizen can have their voices heard, illegals voting is shitting all over that, they aren't citizens and they don't deserve a voice in how the country is to be run just because they crossed a line, it's an insult to democracy and to every legal citizen

8 years is too much through, she should be deported much sooner
She's a Green Card holder. That you immediately jump to calling her an "illegal" reveals a lot about you.

Toxi

Banned
They're making an example outta this lady and that's fucked up. How long has she been a permanent resident? Green card holders don't fucking wait? Start the process to become a citizen asap.

For those long time green card holders who have never made the effort to become citizens, your complacency will come and bite you in the ass.
Many Green Card holders wait because they feel like they would be abandoning their home by becoming a US citizen. They're unsure if they want to make that commitment.

My father didn't become a US citizen until years after he could have become one for that reason.

voting is one the few ways citizen can have their voices heard, illegals voting is shitting all over that, they aren't citizens and they don't deserve a voice in how the country is to be run just because they crossed a line, it's an insult to democracy and to every legal citizen

Illegals should be able to vote though, they risked their livelihoods to move here so they should have a say on how the Government conducts itself with neighboring and foreign territories. The woman should just get fined though so she can still raise her kids, and stop making boneheaded decisions.

The Adder

Banned
Case in point:

Foh with this post.

Nah. I got little nieces and nephews and cousins whose lives and livelihoods are now endangered because of people like this. I've got no time to well wish people who voted to ruin this country for people with my skin color when their actions blow up in their faces.

“She voted for Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in the 2012 election. In 2014 she voted for our current attorney general, Ken Paxton,” Mr. Birdsall said. “And guess what? He’s the one responsible

......wat.

Her picture should be right there in a dictionary when you look up the word irony.

Tarantino co da is a known lunatic, unsurprising. 8 years, she will be parole eligible almost immediately, serve,what two years? Paroled to ice custody, not a good situation under the current regime.

Hypron

She's a Green Card holder. That you immediately jump to calling her an "illegal" reveals a lot about you.

Yep. I also believe people with permanent residency/green cards should be able to vote since they pay taxes. That's how it works in my country, I could already vote 5 years before becoming a citizen.

Yep. I also believe people with permanent residency/green cards should be able to vote since they pay taxes. That's how it works in my country, I could already vote 5 years before becoming a citizen.

I don't agree with this notion. Being a citizen of the US you are guaranteed certain rights that should not be given to permanent residents. I don't have an issue that she voted GOP, she (if she was eligible to vote) could have voted for w.e. party she deemed fit for her (that's her perogative) I have an issue with that fact that she voted and I have an issue with the punishment she got because it was purely political. She was used as a scapegoat.

Again folks who push this "she voted GOP, so fuck her narrative" are so full of it. I'ma caramel skin male from Brooklyn, Puerto Rican parents. Did this lady voting GOP harm me and folks of my skin color or darker directly? Ummm no. I'm not yelling at the top of my lungs "good for you, fuck you lady for hurting me and mine". What kinda messed up eye for and eye shit is that? Folks who think like that are the problem and if they continue to do so, and live literally and figuratively in their closed silos and echo chambers then you're just as bad as the right.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Who hurt you?

Two Words

Illegal voting is at most, a civil offense that has such a low impact... It earns probation at best. As it has in all other cases.

Meanwhile, people are getting mere months for raping someone.

Jail should be used for dangerous persons.
Illegal voting is dangerous. It is an act that harms our elective democracy. A single person can not have a large impact, but the law must be severe to prevent many from being willing to do it. I'm not saying 8 years is appropriate, but I think it is something truly worthy of some jail time.

Hypron

I don't agree with this notion. Being a citizen of the US you are guaranteed certain rights that should not be given to permanent residents.

Why not though? Is it just a matter of principles? Permanent residents should have already been vetted to get that permanent residency. They live in the country, contribute to the economy and are affected by the government, so I believe it's only fair if they have a say in how things are run.

People saying that permanent residents shouldn't be able to vote are kinda sorta dumb.

They pay taxes, therefore they should be allowed to vote. No taxation without representation. Either they're allowed to vote and we take taxes from them, or we don't take taxes from them and as such they can't vote. It's pretty fucked up to take their taxes but they get no say in where their taxes go.

This country is already fucked up in that regard when it comes to ex-prisoners.

The Adder

Banned
I don't agree with this notion. Being a citizen of the US you are guaranteed certain rights that should not be given to permanent residents. I don't have an issue that she voted GOP, she (if she was eligible to vote) could have voted for w.e. party she deemed fit for her (that's her perogative) I have an issue with that fact that she voted and I have an issue with the punishment she got because it was purely political. She was used as a scapegoat.

Again folks who push this "she voted GOP, so fuck her narrative" are so full of it. I'ma caramel skin male from Brooklyn, Puerto Rican parents. Did this lady voting GOP harm me and folks of my skin color or darker directly? Ummm no. I'm not yelling at the top of my lungs "good for you, fuck you lady for hurting me and mine". What kinda messed up eye for and eye shit is that? Folks who think like that are the problem and if they continue to do so, and live literally and figuratively in their closed silos and echo chambers then you're just as bad as the right.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Put simply: This is some dumb shit.

Reaching out and mollycoddling ignorant fucks who vote against their own interests and end up hurting themselves has never and will never work.

I'm gonna go about my business helping them in the only way I can, by voting for people who do have their best interests, and mine at heart.

I'm gonna save my tears for the people who had no say in having their families torn apart, their friends deported, and their lives ruined. And for those who stood up and said no.

And I'm going to continue to wish that those who vote for evil fucks get everything they asked for visited upon them.

You can keep standing there taking hits to the sack and asking for more.

People saying that permanent residents shouldn't be able to vote are kinda sorta dumb.

They pay taxes, therefore they should be allowed to vote. No taxation without representation. Either they're allowed to vote and we take taxes from them, or we don't take taxes from them and as such they can't vote. It's pretty fucked up to take their taxes but they get no say in where their taxes go.

Republicans want their business, their tax money, their ability to be scapegoated but they don't want them voting. (for obvious reasons)

The Adder

Banned
hopefully the non-white christian males that keep voting republican when they don't give a fuck about you. help put someone in power and have that dude send you to prison for 8 years + deportation.

Ring-a-ding ding

Constitution applies to everyone on US soil. Go back to school.

Not agreeing with him (if you pay taxes you should get a vote), but the Constitution specifies only citizens can vote. That rule does apply to everyone.

I hear you, I do especially when it comes to ex-cons but let me frame my argument differently. As a United States citizen you're guaranteed certain rights. Furthermore, (and I'll admit that I'm assuming here) but permanent residents since they aren't US citizens are in turn citizens of another country that is not America. Why should these folks vote to elect US leaders? By allowing them to vote you water down (my opinion) what it is to be a citizen of the United States. As messed up as the US maybe I count my blessings everyday that I was born here, raised here, the culture, the people, my friends, everything because of America.

To me, going abroad and saying "I am an American" that shit counts for something to me. Same as voting. This is why I believe permanent residents should not vote. If they feel so strongly about it then they should apply for citizenship.

Edit: Angelus, I respect your viewpoint and you will probably disagree with me and of course, you can but I don't wanna derail the thread.

What really gets to me is how some folks can be so insensitive to this women simply because she voted GOP. That to me is so fucking stupid, it's baffling. Like they don't have a problem because broke the law, but particularly because she did and voted GOP. Like gtfo and the horse you rode on. And the hits ain't nothing but scooby snacks.

Let me not post anymore I'm gonna get fucking banned. I'm too worked up over this dude and anyone who thinks like him saying good for you because you voted GOP. I swear this line of backwards, narrow minded, simpleton thinking is gonna deliver the presidency to Trump again.

Biske

Well to be fair most women that voted for trump probably didn't know they were pushing their own rights back several years. I'm guessing most people that voted trump will find out they actually screwed themselves.

To be fair, it was very obvious what a vote for Trump would mean... I'm sure people think "I'm not one of the bad ones we are hating" But should come as no surprise...

It is a delicious form of irony that the latest voter fraud cases are republican voters. Which not like it matters who you vote for... except when they always claim, like Donald Trump did, "3 million people voted illegal, and none of them, NONE OF THEM, voted for me, I can tell you that"

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And before anyone says it: Why should I feel bad for her? This is exactly what she voted for. She got what she wanted. If anything, I should be happy for her. Unless, of course, she voted for the tough on crime, heavy sentencing, fuck immigrants party because she thought it would only affect OTHER brown people. Or, you know, the blacks. If that's the case then no, I don't feel happy for her. But I would straight up laugh in her face.

I don't understand this mindset at all. The only reason why people like this woman and many others who are hustled by fake lies, propaganda and misinformation to act against their own (and sometimes others) best interests signify them not having been fortunate enough to grow up with parents/caretakers and a society that taught the basic critical thinking skills. This is not prequisitive, but learned through education, and good guidance. Millions and millions of people around the world are easy prey to scrupilous ploys and plots.
What I take from your post is that you find enjoyment in ignorance in people coming back to bite them. People are not born to vote for the republican people. It's something that shapes you through a long shitty life of seeing life as half empty and everyone other than your own kin as being out to take what you have.
Most people are ignorant about many things. What learning, values and guidance they have had access to is not the same as yours, and as a result they might not have the skills necessary to navigate through fake news, or fake politicians or fake ideas.
I don't think being wrong or ignorant on some topics is a condemnation of their entire person. And certainly not celebrating by laughing at them or be happy that their life, and perhaps also their kids life is going to be ruined.

I see this line of thinking "do something stupid, you deserve to get fucked" being attributed to many people. It's peoples own fault for being alcoholics, gamblers, criminals. Fuck them all and laugh at them as they get fucked. Or people who get tricked into giving all their Religious TV hosts or seed faith. It's what stupid fucks deserve for being dumb as fucking doornails.
That to me is ignoring the countless factors that leads up to a person being like that. The only difference between any of us and that lady is the quality of our parents/teachers/education/social circle. It's important to remember that.
I feel tremendously bad for that lady. The false ideas in her head she must have, and her own fake beliefs bringing her own doom and putting her kids into a foster home. She is just another person who got played, just like millions of others. They should have known better, but most don't.

I hear you, I do especially when it comes to ex-cons but let me frame my argument differently. As a United States citizen you're guaranteed certain rights. Furthermore, (and I'll admit that I'm assuming here) but permanent residents since they aren't US citizens are in turn citizens of another country that is not America. Why should these folks vote to elect US leaders? By allowing them to vote you water down (my opinion) what it is to be a citizen of the United States. As messed up as the US maybe I count my blessings everyday that I was born here, raised here, the culture, the people, my friends, everything because of America.

To me, going abroad and saying "I am an American" that shit counts for something to me. Same as voting. This is why I believe permanent residents should not vote. If they feel so strongly about it then they should apply for citizenship.

Because they pay taxes. Why shouldn't they be allowed a say in what our federal government does with their taxes?

And being citizens of another country doesn't really matter.

The Adder

Banned
I don't understand this mindset at all. The only reason why people like this woman and many others who are hustled by fake lies, propaganda and misinformation to act against their own (and sometimes others) best interests signify them not having been fortunate enough to grow up with parents/caretakers and a society that taught the basic critical thinking skills. This is not prequisitive, but learned through education, and good guidance. Millions and millions of people around the world are easy prey to scrupilous ploys and plots.

How the fuck do scores of uneducated and undereducated blacks with some VERY conservative leanings as far as social issues go manage to vote almost lockstep for the party not actively trying to screw us over? This is a bullshit excuse and I'm fucking sick of it!

EDIT:

Let me answer my own question for you, actually. It's because they vote based on "these people will help us" and not "these people will hurt them".

I don't agree with this notion. Being a citizen of the US you are guaranteed certain rights that should not be given to permanent residents.

Permanent residents should be given every right as a US citizen, it's their country too they should have a say in it.

Again folks who push this "she voted GOP, so fuck her narrative" are so full of it. I'ma caramel skin male from Brooklyn, Puerto Rican parents. Did this lady voting GOP harm me and folks of my skin color or darker directly?

Yes it did, she wanted to continue lowering taxes for wealthy corporations that bribe the politicians who weaken welfare for the majority of Puerto Ricans who are poor and neglect the climate change activism that will flood Puerto Rico into the ocean soon.

Ummm no. I'm not yelling at the top of my lungs "good for you, fuck you lady for hurting me and mine". What kinda messed up eye for and eye shit is that? Folks who think like that are the problem and if they continue to do so, and live literally and figuratively in their closed silos and echo chambers then you're just as bad as the right.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

The people who are scorning the lady for her choices are just as bad as the right? So since when did we pull guns on people at protests or yell out nazi rhetoric in public or compare the groups who protest for the equality of different races with the KKK or terorist organizations?

And no, your 'both sides' argument doesn't make you morally superior to us, it just reminds me of this

1Im2QEL.jpg

Illegals should be able to vote though, they risked their livelihoods to move here so they should have a say on how the Government conducts itself with neighboring and foreign territories. The woman should just get fined though so she can still raise her kids, and stop making boneheaded decisions.

That is not how things work.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

I'm going to say the people who did this to her are the problem. And she helped put them there. And it's not just her whose lives they are going to ruin.

I see this line of thinking "do something stupid, you deserve to get fucked" being attributed to many people. It's peoples own fault for being alcoholics, gamblers, criminals. Fuck them all and laugh at them as they get fucked. Or people who get tricked into giving all their Religious TV hosts or seed faith. It's what stupid fucks deserve for being dumb as fucking doornails.
That to me is ignoring the countless factors that leads up to a person being like that. The only difference between any of us and that lady is the quality of our parents/teachers/education/social circle. It's important to remember that.
I feel tremendously bad for that lady. The false ideas in her head she must have, and her own fake beliefs bringing her own doom and putting her kids into a foster home. She is just another person who got played, just like millions of others. They should have known better, but most don't.

Man, they've been told repeatedly. They voted for a fucking racist, misogynist, aspiring fascist con man thinking he was on their side. They don't want to fucking listen. A lot of them don't even acknowledge the same basic reality. And as a result they put in charge an administration and government that is going to get thousands if not millions of people hurt or killed. If people like her continue to destroy themselves with these idiotic decisions, then so be it. We tried to warn them. Now there's one fewer person voting against their interests and the rest of us might more easily be able to salvage this country.

Hell no! Only citizens should have a say in how their country is run.

How the fuck do scores of uneducated and undereducated blacks with some VERY conservative leanings as far as social issues go manage to vote almost lockstep for the party not actively trying to screw us over? This is a bullshit excuse and I'm fucking sick of it!

EDIT:

Let me answer my own question for you, actually. It's because they vote based on "these people will help us" and not "these people will hurt them".

You talk about scorns of uneducated blacks like they are monolithic, and because of their selfish motivations, it means that it is good that we laugh at people when they get fucked over by the lies they believe?
Everybody votes selfishly. Everybody looks out after their own interests first. I don't think that's a crime. That is just ignorance. A ignorance everyone can prey to, and an ignorance half the US believes in thanks to a very effective propaganda machine.
It doesn't matter if it's a white coal miner in the midwest or a lady immigrant or a black republican. Everyone can fall prey to lies and slander and misinformation.

Secondly, it's not about excusing anybody. I take issue with that you seem to find pleasure, enjoyment and laughter in others misery because they were corrupted by right-wing propaganda. If you want to build up empathy in your simple world view, fine go do that, but at least have the decency to stop taking some sort of demented vindication in people who act against their own best interests under false premises. Being ignorant is not the same as being malicious.

rjinaz

You know it's not the first time I have seen somebody say GAF is the far Left and compare the board to alt-right or the tea party.

In what world is GAF far Left? Also, how can you compare people that just want human decency for all, to those that make it their life goal to make others miserable? I don't get it.

The Adder

Banned
You talk about scorns of uneducated blacks like they are monolithic, and because of their selfish motivations, it means that it is good that we laugh at people when they get fucked over by the lies they believe?
Everybody votes selfishly. Everybody looks out after their own interests first. I don't think that's a crime. That is just ignorance. A ignorance everyone can prey to, and an ignorance half the US believes in thanks to a very effective propaganda machine.
It doesn't matter if it's a white coal miner in the midwest or a lady immigrant or a black republican. Everyone can fall prey to lies and slander and misinformation.

Secondly, it's not about excusing anybody. I take issue with that you seem to find pleasure, enjoyment and laughter in others misery because they were corrupted by right-wing propaganda. If you want to build up empathy in your simple world view, fine go do that, but at least have the decency to stop taking some sort of demented vindication in people who act against their own best interests under false premises. Being ignorant is not the same as being malicious.

Firstly, look what I said. Did I ascribe any kind of altruism to the reason the majority (90%+ for decades now) of blacks, including our least educated, vote for Democrats? No. It's self interest. But the self interest is in "who will help me". The Republican party didn't promise to help this woman. They promised to harm people she looks down on.

That is literally the definition of malice.

And, FYI, my worldview is no more narrow than yours. You close your eyes, put your hands over your ears, and scream that no, no, really there must be SOME reason these people vote the way they do, other than the obvious.

Man, they've been told repeatedly. They voted for a fucking racist, misogynist, aspiring fascist con man thinking he was on their side. They don't want to fucking listen. A lot of them don't even acknowledge the same basic reality. And as a result they put in charge an administration and government that is going to get thousands if not millions of people hurt or killed. If people like her continue to destroy themselves with these idiotic decisions, then so be it. We tried to warn them. Now there's one fewer person voting against their interests and the rest of us might more easily be able to salvage this country.

What are you talking about? "they've been told repeatedly"? That's not how their newsfeed looks. thats not the info they got.
The info they got was that they'll all have great jobs, prosperious income, hard work pays off, their day will come.

You assume they've seen the articles, listened to the news sources you have. They are a product of their own enviornment, and if you grow up around other conservatives, the articles you see on FB, on fox, it makes your world view. You don't recognize the other side because you don't see it.
Look at the difference between a liberal and a conservative facebook newsfeed: http://graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-feed/#/president-trump

Many people have no idea, because they drown out their pro-trump, and re adjusts the negative as anti-conservative slander hit pieces.

"we tried to warn them" no you fucking didnt. You didn't get through to these people because you're not monolithic and they are not either. It's an overflow of information where the truth scatters among the noise and it cannot drown out the noise. That's what is happening. Don't assume they see what you see or have access to what you have. They don't even know where to begin to look. It's ignorance, but it's ignorance under false pretenses and disingenuous propaganda. As I said, many people don't grew up with a compass able to navigate it. You cannot extrapolate your own body of knowledge and skillset onto others.

Mechazawa

Mr. Birdsall said Mr. Paxton’s office had been prepared to dismiss all charges against Ms. Ortega if she agreed to testify on voting procedures before the Texas Legislature. But the Tarrant County criminal district attorney, Sharen Wilson, vetoed that deal, he said, insisting on a trial that would showcase her office’s efforts to crack down on election fraud...
What a piece of shit. Gotta bang some drums and tar and feather someone over a largely nonexistent issue to give Republicans paltry amounts of ammo.

Firstly, look what I said. Did I ascribe any kind of altruism to the reason the majority (90%+ for decades now) of blacks, including our least educated, vote for Democrats? No. It's self interest. But the self interest is in "who will help me". The Republican party didn't promise to help this woman. They promised to harm people she looks down on.

That is literally the definition of malice.

And, FYI, my worldview is no more narrow than yours. You close your eyes, put your hands over your ears, and scream that no, no, really there must be SOME reason these people vote the way they do, other than the obvious.

Have you ever lived in a community with many immigrants? It's not uncommon to see other minorities as a threat when you're fighting for scraps. Is that a ignorant way of looking at things? Surely, but it doesn't mean its good to laugh or take pleasure in people going towards their own demise.

As I said, I don't really get how you can be so absolustic and vindictive towards low information voters who get sucked into this.

Lastly, how do you know if she voted out of malice? Many immigrants vote for the republicans out of sheer economic reasons. they believe in trickle down economics and that their day will come in the pro-business sun.
Others are scared that more immigrants will make things as bad as their homeland. Ignorant thoughts, but you cannot defactor extrapolate that that is malice. And certainly not the definition of malice.

tuxfool

Banned
In what world is GAF far Left? Also, how can you compare people that just want human decency for all, to those that make it their life goal to make others miserable? I don't get it.

In the lunatic world where "moderate man" has moderated himself halfway to the lunacy of the GOP.

"we tried to warn them" no you fucking didnt. You didn't get through to these people because you're not monolithic and they are not either. It's an overflow of information where the truth scatters among the noise and it cannot drown out the noise. That's what is happening. Don't assume they see what you see or have access to what you have. They don't even know where to begin to look. It's ignorance, but it's ignorance under false pretenses and disingenuous propaganda. As I said, many people don't grew up with a compass able to navigate it. You cannot extrapolate your own body of knowledge and skillset onto others.

They don't know where to look? I thought liberals control the media? Pick up a newspaper. Turn on the TV. They have those channels too.

I understand what you're saying. But all that means is that it's pretty goddamn fruitless to try to reach them. We're better off if they destroy themselves before they destroy the rest of us. Maybe it's cold, but I don't care anymore. I'm looking out for those I care about. There's no more fucking around.

I swear the far left reminds me of the Tea Party of 2011. Close minded, living in their silos. Have fun ya'll. I'm out.
Your hit and runs are making you as bad as the 'close minded, living in their silos' Tea Partiers that you're comparing us to. Go ahead try to prove me wrong or just run away like you're doing.

That is not how things work.
They pay taxes, they should vote. It's called Due Process hombre lol

Hell no! Only citizens should have a say in how their country is run.
Illegals ARE citizens, they pay their taxes they've created communities they work jobs they pay for shit it's their country too. It's how your ancestors immigrated here unless you're a native.

If only citizens should be capable of voting, why did the state allow her to register while being a permanent resident? She's technically not an illegal immigrant if she's a resident, right?

So far, it seems like the only ones that have committed some form of fraud are Republicans.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Way way way way too much time.

on the other hand lying on voting forms and voting, then someone calls you out on it, and then you do it again is fucked. And you played yourself by voting Republican.

UgQlijI.gif

numble

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
What rights do you think should not be given to permanent residents?

The Adder

Banned
Have you ever lived in a community with many immigrants? It's not uncommon to see other minorities as a threat when you're fighting for scraps. Is that a ignorant way of looking at things? Surely, but it doesn't mean its good to laugh or take pleasure in people going towards their own demise.

As I said, I don't really get how you can be so absolustic and vindictive towards low information voters who get sucked into this.

First, stop making up words to sound smarter, I was letting it go before, but now it's starting to grate. (The word you want is "absolutist")

Secondly, start addressing what I'm actually saying. Yes, voting to hurt others deserves scorn. And whether or not I react with pity or schadenfreude has no bearing on these people lighting their own asses on fire. The more they suffer for fucking up, the more likely they are not to do it again. And no, low information is not an excuse. Because, again, there are plenty of low information voters who absolutely do vote in their best interest instead of voting to harm others.

Lastly, how do you know if she voted out of malice? Many immigrants vote for the republicans out of sheer economic reasons. they believe in trickle down economics and that their day will come in the pro-business sun.
Others are scared that more immigrants will make things as bad as their homeland. Ignorant thoughts, but you cannot defactor extrapolate that that is malice. And certainly not the definition of malice.

That second example is literally malicious.

numble

Edit: Angelus, I respect your viewpoint and you will probably disagree with me and of course, you can but I don't wanna derail the thread.

What really gets to me is how some folks can be so insensitive to this women simply because she voted GOP. That to me is so fucking stupid, it's baffling. Like they don't have a problem because broke the law, but particularly because she did and voted GOP. Like gtfo and the horse you rode on. And the hits ain't nothing but scooby snacks.

Let me not post anymore I'm gonna get fucking banned. I'm too worked up over this dude and anyone who thinks like him saying good for you because you voted GOP. I swear this line of backwards, narrow minded, simpleton thinking is gonna deliver the presidency to Trump again.
Many US citizens are citizens of other countries as well. Ted Cruz was a dual citizen with Canada. What rights do you think are guaranteed to citizens but not permanent residents?

Illegals ARE citizens, they pay their taxes they've created communities they work jobs they pay for shit it's their country too. It's how your ancestors immigrated here unless you're a native.

No they arent. You seem to be missing the meaning of the term "illegal". They certainly dont pay all of their taxes, since by being here illegally they have no means of doing so. They work and get paid under the table. You do realize there is an actual legal process to immigrating here and becoming a citizen right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom