• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ImHeroToo (Persona leaker): Bloodborne Remake is being planned for PS6

simpatico

lmfbo. This gen ends in 3 years tops and goes down as the worst of all time by a long shot.

It's like the gen that didn't exist. If you owned a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X, you really didn't miss much at all.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Edit: Fuck editing on mobile.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Pejo

Man the biggest bummer is that the PC version existed and never saw the light of day. Where are those Sony Santa Monica hackers, why didn't they get the source code from a good game instead?

Now we have like 5 more years of this shit, wondering if it's true or not.

I only hope that the remake doesn't get the assets ruined and replaced with $7 dollar demons from the asset shop like we saw with Bluepoint's Demon's Souls. (I know they made the assets, it was a joke). I feel like the Demon's Souls remake had some positives in the visuals and image quality, but the art style change was jarring and ruined the aesthetic. I have zero faith in Bluepoint keeping the atmosphere from Bloodborne, and it's even more important in that game.

Top Bottom