• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ImHeroToo (Persona leaker): Bloodborne Remake is being planned for PS6

Bloodborne PS6 Remake, lifetime exclusivity.

I'd love to see it.
Imagine a remake that loses the atmosphere of the original while struggling to maintain 60 fps in 4K and the original being played flawlessly on a PC emulator in 8k at 120Hz. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

The funny thing is Bloodborne is not even that great
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

A remake/remaster is bound to happen at some point. There's just no point trying to keep tabs on it, Sony has made it clear that it's not worth the time or effort until we know for sure.

Kurotri

The funny thing is Bloodborne is not even that great
Let your voice be heard brother, I'm with you. It's good but every other From game is better.
Still, this rumour is pretty shit. I remember this Hero guy being off on some occasions, so I wouldn't put much stock into whatever he says.

Last edited:

Zuzu

All that’s needed is a remastered new release not a remake. Call it Bloodborne Remastered. Make it 4k 60fps and maybe offer a 120fps mode. Include the DLC with it. Sell for a reduced price since it’s not a full remake so $50 or $60. Offer PC players wide screen support. It’s not hard.

And don’t get Bluepoint to remake it. There’s a good argument that Bluepoint did not translate the art style/character & world design of Demon’s Souls very well into the remake and significantly robbed the game of the atmosphere of the original. If that happens to Bloodborne then fans are going be enraged.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
But no one was asking for a remake,we only wanted a remaster of the game with 4k and 60 fps which most studios do in 2 years...I can see how with a LOU avatar that notion is hard to grasp seeing as Naughty Dog took 5 years to bring an unnecessary 60 fps remaster for the already updated 60 fps game but it usually doesn't take that long unless your studio was busy wasting time on gaas garbage.

It will be ok, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Elden Ring mobile GAAS game while you wait 3+ years for some measly DLC.

ND cancelled their GAAS game, and are working on a New IP and TLOU 3. Thats music to my ears.

Y'all have been waiting a decade for a patch that will literally never exist. Just play the game as is and move on. Keeping false hope for such a useless update is torture.

Bluepoint stopped working on it, FROM clearly doesn't give a shit about the game, Sony doesn't give a shit either. So thats it. Move on. Im trying to save you From fans hearts.

This update will never happen and if it does it will be in 2030 on a PS6. Let it go! Ask for SEQUELS, not remasters.

Famipan

I'm ashamed to say that if I worked at Sony I wouldn't release Bloodborne on PC because if BB joined in after all these PS5 releases coming to PC, there simply wouldn't remain much reason to own a PS anymore.

And they will sell it for 899USD and 9999USD 7-day early exclusivity. Guys in suits laughing.

Last edited:

makaveli60

Tales from my ass. PS6 is long ways off and do you think the Sony that released crossgen PS4 games after 10 years still would skip the PS5 install base? Sure maybe in 15 years from now. LOL the whole thing doesn‘t even make any sense, total bullshit.

iorek21

Doubt it.

It's pretty obvious that Bluepoint is remaking BB as of now. Wouldn't even doubt a June reveal and November release since it'll have been 4 years since Demons Souls.

Gojiira

Fuck off…Just one rumour after another…Getting tired of it now 😩
None of these plebs are ever right

Why not just let Bluepoint colab with FROM on Bloodborne 2? Miyazaki and Co. could do the production/design while Bluepoint handles the bulk of the engineering. Might work?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Why not just let Bluepoint colab with FROM on Bloodborne 2? Miyazaki and Co. could do the production/design while Bluepoint handles the bulk of the engineering. Might work?
First why FROM would need colab with anybody make their games? they made one of the best games by themselves.....Also maybe and just maybe FROM is not interested making Bloodborne 2?

I love Bloodborne as much the next guy but not every game need sequel and if you want Bloodborne by different team then just play Lies of P.

Actually amazing like demons souls on ps5 bloodborne will be on ps6 with amazing graphics technology will be absolutely amazing can’t wait

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Bloodborne on PS6? Why not? At this point they will remake Dark Souls or Elden Ring for the PS7? And I will stupidly follow.

First why FROM would need colab with anybody make their games? they made one of the best games by themselves.....Also maybe and just maybe FROM is not interested making Bloodborne 2?

I love Bloodborne as much the next guy but not every game need sequel and if you want Bloodborne by different team then just play Lies of P.
Relax mate. I'm just sharing my thoughts. But thank you for being such a nice person 🥰.

ProtoByte

Bullshit.
In any case, I would prefer we chill out with the Remakes. There's more than enough From-likes out there. Bloodborne's almost gained this weird mysticism because it's 30fps on PS4. It's silly.

RZero

Neo Member
Please, for the love of God, keep Bluepoint light years away from Bloodborne.

Don't let them desecrate BB like they did with Demon's Souls.

IF Sony make a handheld, to compete with the Switch and these portable PCs - then maybe it comes to that as a launch exclusive. I can’t see it selling PS6s as the PC port will be out by then.

Raonak

Banned
Demon Souls Remake PS5 Launch Exclusive

Bloodborne Remake PS6 Launch Exclusive

That would be one hell of a way to launch the next generation.

sachos

I mean if they start developing it this year the game releasing as a PS6 launch exclusive in 2028 is pretty legit. And yeah i expect the PS5 to last a year longer due to the slow start of this generation thanks to Covid.
I think the game just needs a 4k60 remaster with some shadow/AO improvements, it would be better if they made Bloodborne 2 but hey, if they Remake it for PS6 i hope the graphical jump is magnificent, Pathtraced Bloodborne here we go.

Crayon

Demons was smart pick for launch. As an enthusiast who is practically looking for excuses to buy hardware ( well, sometimes), demons made it easier to be an early adopter. Probably common enough: I had no interest in miles and am probably the person that demons was gunning for.

Top Bottom