• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In latest ‘Brain Structure’, Hideo Kojima directly addresses and dismisses several rumors

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Watching I See You GIF

mKYmdX.jpg

Last edited:

kyliethicc

"Denies Death Stranding Sequel" or "Denies Death Stranding Sequel on Stadia" ?

Be precise OP please, I hope you are not like this at work.
He denied doing anything Death Stranding with Google. Sony owns the IP.

Overdose was the cloud game he was making with Google. Moved to Xbox now.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Also, tells you to grow up

Thing is, it's obviously not going to happen.

Until It does.

You pigeon holed yourself, Kojima. The second time you returned to MGS after "retiring for sure this time," and you kind of lost us. If you show up to gaming conventions wearing bandages and a Caucasian mask, and then act like people are retards for thinking you might have a deceptive bone in your body, eh.

People are nuts, but you forgot to lock the asylum before you left.

Elios83

Some people don't even use their brain anymore, how could they believe that the sequel to a Sony IP was being developed for Stadia???

now he clarifies it? the guy loves twitter but couldnt leave a tweet denying any involvement with bluebox when it was all heating up?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
now he clarifies it? the guy loves twitter but couldnt leave a tweet denying any involvement with bluebox when it was all heating up?

Yeah.. and denying it then totally would have stopped the rumors, and wouldn't have resulted in endless "He denied any involvement in PT too!" crap.

Everything related to Bluebox was amateur garbage and honestly he probably was offended anyone actually thought it was him/didn't want to give that crap the time of day.

A.Romero

Thing is, it's obviously not going to happen.

Until It does.

You pigeon holed yourself, Kojima. The second time you returned to MGS after "retiring for sure this time," and you kind of lost us. If you show up to gaming conventions wearing bandages and a Caucasian mask, and then act like people are retards for thinking you might have a deceptive bone in your body, eh.

People are nuts, but you forgot to lock the asylum before you left.

Not remotely the same thing.

For Kojima to work with Konami again he would need to put his dignity aside.

There is nothing Konami can offer that Kojima might need.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Last edited:

SCB3

I mean yea we kinda figured a lot of this

Is his podcast worth listening to? What I’ve found weird with Kojima is that he can speak English yet seems to refuse to anymore

A.Romero

People put their dignity aside every day.

Sure but usually there is a motivation like surviving or seeking to obtain something more.

I ask again, what would Kojima get out of Konami? The Silent Hill brand? Would it really be that different for his fans to play a horror name with a completely different name but made by Kojima?

Yep, him doing anything remotely with Konami is like the equivalent of William Wallace bending his knee to Longshanks

More like Kim Kardashian taking Kanye back.

A.Romero

Are we talking about the same guy that just said that he has gotten huge money offers to sell out and he has resisted because he wants to keep his freedom?

I think Kojima feels pretty good about his wealth and is confident about his ability to make some more without having to go back to Konami.

Any other idea?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Are we talking about the same guy that just said that he has gotten huge money offers to sell out and he has resisted because he wants to keep his freedom?

I think Kojima feels pretty good about his wealth and is confident about his ability to make some more without having to go back to Konami.

Any other idea?

Not really, that very first post you replied to was sarcastic as fuck, but I stand by the fact that everyone has a price and a time in their life when they'd put aside their pride for it.

But if it will make you feel validated, I concede, sir. You have one internet for the day.

Barakov

I'd be annoyed too if I was constantly linked with a hack like Hasan. I guess we can rule out him working on any Konami IP ever.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Not really, that very first post you replied to was sarcastic as fuck, but I stand by the fact that everyone has a price and a time in their life when they'd put aside their pride for it.

But if it will make you feel validated, I concede, sir. You have one internet for the day.

My post was free of sarcasm. Just trying to have a conversation including the new information we got.

But I thank you for conceding. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Top Bottom