• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In retrospect it makes sense that Man of Steel got panned harshly

pel1300

The movie is flawed for sure, but not 50 percent on rt bad.

The movie was too much "traditional storytelling" for Hollywood. Clark is such an all American type raised in Kansas. Strong alpha white man who rescues Lois twice. Lois falks in love with him easily.

Not to mention as the first DCEU film there was an incentive for Disney to...not to get conspiratorial, but use their influence.

MCU flicks like Thor 1 and 2, Cap Marvel, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, and a few others did better with critics. I think MoS is better than those.

I wish we got a proper sequel with Braniac.

Last edited:

Hatemachine

Banned
I enjoyed it but it's my least favorite Snyder DCEU movie.

Snyder films get held to a different standard by critics for some reason. I'm sure part of it is that Disney has done a better job with "fan outreach" to the bloggers whos reviews comprise 75% of the reviews on RT. Disney dominates the entertainment industry and these people are terrified to lose their access to crap like early screenings.

Ulysses 31

The movie was too much "traditional storytelling" for Hollywood. Clark is such an all American type raised in Kansas. Strong alpha white man who rescues Lois twice. Lois falks in love with him easily.

Not to mention as the first DCEU film there was an incentive for Disney to...not to get conspiratorial, but use their influence.

MCU flicks like Thor 1 and 2, Cap Marvel, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, and a few others did better with critics. I think MoS is better than those.

Well, if you're really interested why people pan the movie(at least for the writing) you should look up Mauler's streams, they go in depth with all the questionable writing and execution that contradict the themes in the movie.

Last edited:
IMO the big reason critics panned it (56? wtf?) is that Snyder is a fantasy director and the preferred genre by activist journalists is social realism. This is a big deal for communists. They don't really like fantasy. It is traditional, it is classical, it is based on European lore. For them art is supposed to instruct, to inform, to educate. This is a real thing in film history, it was a style invented for propaganda purposes. Snyder's is too fantastical. Being gritty and "real" is part of the propaganda element, to trick the audience into thinking it is educational.

Think about it. They spent all last year trying to tear down statues, Superman basically is the statue of superheroes. Unless he spent this movie saving black trans youth they were always gunning for it.

Also, critics hate religion, so anytime there was symbolism or classical iconography in this movie they rolled their eyes at it.

56%? Give me a fucking break. The agenda is impacting their ability to do their jobs.

Last edited:

ZehDon

Gold Member
I watched it recently in preparation for the Snyder Cut, and while I certainly enjoyed it - and did at release, too - it all begins to turn to mush about two thirds in. There are a few poorly executed moments - Costner going out, for example - however I can forgive them because I can see what they're going for. But, once the buildings start exploding, the movie begins to lose me. It's just too much bombast of guys punching each other through buildings and it having no visible effect on them, and I turn off. Still a good movie, though.

I think people got bored of origin retelling....superman returns method was better executed but the actor didn’t really have the presence to carry the movie.....spacey was perfect

trikster40

I think some (maybe a lot?) of it is that while Zac tries to stay true to the characters, he does stray and do his own thing occasionally. And fanboys don’t like that.

You changed how Jonathan Kent does? How dare you!!

Superman kill Zod, how dare you!!! (Even though it does it in Superman 2)

I do agree that it does seem to be held to a different standard than your typical Marvel movie. Thor, Thor 2, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, there’s tons of way worse Marvel movies that seem to get a pass because people had bought into the MCU. Even if something wasn’t a good movie, it had ramifications.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I think some (maybe a lot?) of it is that while Zac tries to stay true to the characters, he does stray and do his own thing occasionally. And fanboys don’t like that.

You changed how Jonathan Kent does? How dare you!!

Superman kill Zod, how dare you!!! (Even though it does it in Superman 2)

I do agree that it does seem to be held to a different standard than your typical Marvel movie. Thor, Thor 2, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, there’s tons of way worse Marvel movies that seem to get a pass because people had bought into the MCU. Even if something wasn’t a good movie, it had ramifications.
The bad Marvel movies are just fluff. They follow the formula, they are rollercoaster rides that just don't quite have 'it'.
The DC movies have always tried to be real movies, so when they miss the mark, and most have missed by a wide margin, they are memorable clunkers rather than forgettable fluff.

Spaceman292

Banned

Since when has Hollywood ever hated traditional story telling? The movie was panned because it was shit. There's no deeper reason to look for.

Last edited:

pel1300

IMO the big reason critics panned it (56? wtf?) is that Snyder is a fantasy director and the preferred genre by activist journalists is social realism. This is a big deal for communists. They don't really like fantasy. It is traditional, it is classical, it is based on European lore. For them art is supposed to instruct, to inform, to educate. This is a real thing in film history, it was a style invented for propaganda purposes. Snyder's is too fantastical. Being gritty and "real" is part of the propaganda element, to trick the audience into thinking it is educational.

Think about it. They spent all last year trying to tear down statues, Superman basically is the statue of superheroes. Unless he spent this movie saving black trans youth they were always gunning for it.

Also, critics hate religion, so anytime there was symbolism or classical iconography in this movie they rolled their eyes at it.

56%? Give me a fucking break. The agenda is impacting their ability to do their jobs.
That reminds me of this film analysis by Christian artist Jonathan Pageau. He says there will be a "Return of the King" moment when traditional storytelling makes a comeback.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
bruce wayne batman GIF

DC hot take

black_13

Banned
I honestly wasn't a huge fan when it first came out. But I rewatched it last year and it was pretty decent. Wouldn't call it bad at all.

Hugare

My 2nd favorite Snyder DCU movie after JL

Visuals are excellent, story pacing was great, Cavil is a great Superman. Soundtrack was AMAZING.

Papa Kent death was dumb, but that's it, really. It was way more entertaining and had more emotional core than 90% of the Marvel movies

That scene with Clark flying to destroy the Terraforming machine, while THAT score plays, oof.

Great movie, fucked by critics because ... I dont know, really.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
To be fair, changing how his dad died, from a heart attack, something Clark can't do anything about, to dying from something Superman can stop but chooses not to is a lame change.
not really. it was his dad's choice. not his.

Besides, that was the entire conflict in the movie. His dad didnt want him to use his super powers because he held a dim witted view of people. he was protective of clark like most parents would be. if you watch the scene again, they are literally arguing about why clark isnt allowed to use his power to help people. in the end, he ends up respecting his dad's final wish and spends the next decade regretting it.

until he meets the real father who tells him to do the complete opposite.

I personally thought it was a great scene. It was set up well with several flashbacks showing us Pa Kent's worldview and his decision to keep Clark hidden from the world. He died doing what he preached. We dont get character driven plot points in movies like this.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
That scene with Clark flying to destroy the Terraforming machine, while THAT score plays, oof.
i never thought much of that scene until i saw it in 4k hdr and my god the colors are godly. unless you meant the christopher reeves scene which was pretty cool too.

I didnt like the movie that much, but i found myself watching it over and over again for years. i remember it being one of the first movies i bought with the digital code with avengers and interstellar and i almost never watched avengers. like interstellar, this movie had several scenes that are very rewatchable.

- the final fight with zod
- smallville fight
- intro sequence with russel crowe
- krypton's destruction and superman's arrival (that score holyshit)
- the 9/11 style building collapse (part of the terraforming scene. again, godly music)
- a great tracking shot of Louis leaving her building before getting captured by FBI. again, the music is perfect here. its a 5-10 second scene but i skip to it every time.

something pretty crazy happened in the 2010s with the movie critics. they stopped liking movies from talented but different directors like zack snyder and guy ritchie among others. all the while, praising mediocre, elementary and utterly forgettable action movies from marvel yes man directors. even nolan has been struggling to get praise from critics. dunkirk is his only movie besides inception this decade where he got unanimous approval and i thought that was his weakest film. its almost like these directors are being rewarded for making simple movies.

i was shocked to see gravity, a pretty basic action movie set in space win best director for cauron. especially after they had shunned him for Y tu mam tambien, children of men, and prisoner of azkaban a decade earlier. now all of a sudden he makes a pretty by the numbers space movie and he is shovered with oscars and great reviews? the revenant guy as well. birdman i can udnerstand, it's oscar bait, but revanant? there was no story. mad max had a better story and world building.

meanwhile high concept movies like tenet, intersteller, and flawed but ambitious movies like tdkr, bvs, king arthur and man of steel get trashed for being flawed. so basically the critics are telling directors to make simple movies with the same damn plot over and over again like marvel did for their 20 movies in 10 years.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Great movie except two things.

1. That final fight went on way too long and got stupid. I think they even launched themselves to fight in space.

2. Superman isn't an angry killer. At least not that I remember. Ok, maybe those 3 villains dressed in black 40 years ago died falling into a crevice, but he's not in charatcer to break people's necks

Everything else was solid.

Alcibiades

Best thing about it was the alien invasion approach, action (though hated how Superman never took thought to fight away from civilians), and music. Also the Krypton intro was cool.

I hated Lois Lane. She's unlikable and I don't know if its the script or actress or both. But there is nothing fun or perky about her.

Superman Returns as a whole is a much better film. Is Superman Returns "boring", yeah I guess it's slow and I did welcome the fast paced action of Man of Steel if you compare the two. But at least there were moments of joy and hope in Superman Returns. To say nothing of both Superman and Superman II.

sol_bad

The bad Marvel movies are just fluff. They follow the formula, they are rollercoaster rides that just don't quite have 'it'.
The DC movies have always tried to be real movies, so when they miss the mark, and most have missed by a wide margin, they are memorable clunkers rather than forgettable fluff.

Man of Steel doesn't follow the formula? Superman doesn't need to save Lois twice in the film? There isn't a big world ending event at the end of the film? They are pretty formulaic elements if you ask me.

I enjoy Man of Steel but lets not pretend it isn't formulaic.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

The religious iconography and references were so over the top... literally Superman was Jesus with a red cape.

highrider

Banned
Loved Man of Steel. The realization of Krypton and art direction alone were stunning. Flaws sure, but blows doors on any super hero film of the last decade to me, although Aquaman I also enjoyed but the Black Manta literally killed that movie for me. That’s the helmet? Seriously? 😂😂

FunkMiller

I see the rise of the Snyderites has returned, thanks to ZSJL not being crap.

MoS is okay. It’s flawed, too desperate to repeat the success of The Dark Knight, and Snyder misses the point of Suoerman’s characterisation... But it’s an okay watch, and leaps and bounds better than that BvS piece of shit.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Have and always will be a MoS fan. It's not a perfect film but any means but it made me care about the characters far more than most super hero films.

Ulysses 31

not really. it was his dad's choice. not his.

Besides, that was the entire conflict in the movie. His dad didnt want him to use his super powers because he held a dim witted view of people. he was protective of clark like most parents would be. if you watch the scene again, they are literally arguing about why clark isnt allowed to use his power to help people. in the end, he ends up respecting his dad's final wish and spends the next decade regretting it.

until he meets the real father who tells him to do the complete opposite.

I personally thought it was a great scene. It was set up well with several flashbacks showing us Pa Kent's worldview and his decision to keep Clark hidden from the world. He died doing what he preached. We dont get character driven plot points in movies like this.
No, watch again, it was ultimately Clark's choice to let him die and he made it.

Jonathan in Man of Steel has questionable morals with his don't help people or they might find out about you schtick. Even says maybe Clark should've let the children die in the bus. It's a miracle that someone like Clark doesn't start to resent his father after that. He doesn't even want Clark to help people without his powers shortly before his death while Clark clearly looks faster and stronger as a human. He also gives up immediately rather than trying to survive with his bad leg.

The tornado scene has other issues with it before Jonathan plays Rambo that drag it down like no one turns their car around and try to drive away from the tornado, nah they'd rather run.

They pulled off that Jonathan has conviction in his believes, doesn't change that's he's a bit of a pessimistic SOB in this adaptation compared to the others.

Other adaptations have the humanizing moment that Clark realizes that he can't save everyone with his super powers while here they thought it would be great to change it up by having him choose not to save someone with his super powers.

Last edited:
There’s being a messianic figure and there’s having the guy literally doing the cross pose.

Subtlety that ain’t.
Why are you watching a Snyder movie looking for subtlety?

Anyways you are proving my point. Some people can't handle religious iconography. They complain about it despite it being a thing in art for over 2000 years. Critics and the media are notoriously anti-Christian. So this take was a given.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I enjoy the film quite a bit. I can't think of any other superhero movies that combine musical score and action in a way as thrilling as Man of Steel.

There are certainly things I don't like about it. I agree that it is extremely dour for a Superman film, and I'm a little bummed that even by ZSJL, we are still seeing a rather cold rendition of the character, but it's not enough to take away my enjoyment.
Gorgeous music, gorgeous visuals, okay plot, a few distracting character choices.

pel1300

Snyder and Hans Zimmer were going for a very American feel:

"I kept having this idea of the endlessness of the wheat fields of America" -Zimmer

"We talked a lot about trying to get this America...very spiritual and optimistic American...thing" -Snyder

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Man of Steel doesn't follow the formula? Superman doesn't need to save Lois twice in the film? There isn't a big world ending event at the end of the film? They are pretty formulaic elements if you ask me.

I enjoy Man of Steel but lets not pretend it isn't formulaic.
It's just that very few of Marvels dramatic and character moments are really meant to hit home, they are just to move the plot, and are usually undercut by some quip or other. Think Starlord undoing the plan to stop the bad guy killing half the universe because his girlfriend was murdered. It's dumb, but you just accept it and move on. Any dramatic moment is in its own little capsule and you are back to a talking Racoon making jokes about gun size. The characters aren't meant to be real people they can act in completely incongruous ways and it doesn't really matter.
The DC movies are designed to be more grounded. Real people having unreal abilities, and so when they pull a 'Martha' it is painfully bad.

SJRB

Gold Member
Visual masterpiece, legendary soundtrack and incredible action sequences. I fucking love this movie. It's not without flaws of course, but I'll defend Man of Steel until the day I die.

ig05_uIHD1GpL7RHx2FLsvfLkTlKIPLvaao0ivUH5FVtGLR4Qj7hzz9l_HbGmZOyvyND5Q8xBJDKi-hj1gGhYZ_u6RogwQZzVDfXFWLk4LnBkIHpzaPsrVCzh4cOQaY

Soltype

No, watch again, it was ultimately Clark's choice to let him die and he made it.

Jonathan in Man of Steel has questionable morals with his don't help people or they might find out about you schtick. Even says maybe Clark should've let the children die in the bus. It's a miracle that someone like Clark doesn't start to resent his father after that. He doesn't even want Clark to help people without his powers shortly before his death while Clark clearly looks faster and stronger as a human. He also gives up immediately rather than trying to survive with his bad leg.

The tornado scene has other issues with it before Jonathan plays Rambo that drag it down like no one turns their car around and try to drive away from the tornado, nah they'd rather run.

They pulled off that Jonathan has conviction in his believes, doesn't change that's he's a bit of a pessimistic SOB in this adaptation compared to the others.

Other adaptations have the humanizing moment that Clark realizes that he can't save everyone with his super powers while here they thought it would be great to change it up by having him choose not to save someone with his super powers.
That's why I like the scene, it shows you the weight that is constantly on Superman's shoulders. I wish the movie had shown more of the Superman's internal struggle, I think that would have been a better use of the runtime instead of building romance between Clark and Lois.

Ulysses 31

That's why I like the scene, it shows you the weight that is constantly on Superman's shoulders. I wish the movie had shown more of the Superman's internal struggle, I think that would have been a better use of the runtime instead of building romance between Clark and Lois.
But I found it to be a questionable weight(choosing between helping people and keeper identity a secret) put on by his father so for me it didn't work that well.

It also would've come across better if we hadn't seen Clark go against his father's wishes(once even before a reporter) several times before becoming superman.

The internal struggle when facing Zod and co was a bit laughable IMO, choosing between the species that raised you vs a species that wants genocide isn't really a hard choice. Zod doesn't even play the race supremacy card, he just straight up wants to eradicate earthlings with the terraforming. Terraforming that doesn't make much sense either since earth's conditions weren't as harsh as Krypton's and they give super powers.

Yes, Lois and Clark falling in love so fast is a bit of a stretch too.

Papacheeks

Banned

Thats what my biggest issues were. Was the message was confusing because the parents were conflicted. ANd to me thats the entire point of the kent family upbringing. It's is time on earth living with the kent family that gives clark his moral compass of who he wants to be. Seeing that his parents never took a short cut in life when they had the worlds most powerful being within their possession has an impact on you the viewer watching them be super wholesome parents. Unconditional love and support, believing in him even as a kid when he screws up. MOS showed really non of that. In the movie hearing John and Martha literally say things like " You don't own this world a thing" was off putting. To say that clark can choose to be none of it at all was the most idiotic thing ever to be put on film when relaying the character of superman.

Zack Snyder to me and WB was too influenced by Nolanverse. Because the realistic gritty take for batman works, we are going to go that route with how we portray superman and the world he lives in. You can have that, but you have to stay true to the roots of the character. You can have there be confliction, but also have scenes that really drive the message home of clarks choice being the one in the end that matters the most. Like all you had to do was have that scene with John kent after the bus incident be, him saying that "he's proud of him, just be more careful when choosing to step in and help is all I'm saying". Then it would have been nice to see a scene with pete when they are grown up at the funeral paying his respects to john for raising a son who ended saving his life that day on the bus.

Like he could have had a quick scene with pete and asked pete to look after his mother, indicating his start of his wondering journey thats leads him north.

The movie's writing is really sloppy and not precise in the depiction of who clark is. They try to go for this take where the parents are supportive no matter what clark decision is. ANd to me that comes across as trying to be different for the sake of it. ANd is why superman feels so depressing most of the time he's on screen. He should be uplifing.

But I found it to be a questionable weight(choosing between helping people and keeper identity a secret) put on by his father so for me it didn't work that well.

It also would've come across better if we hadn't seen Clark go against his father's wishes(once even before a reporter) several times before becoming superman.

The internal struggle when facing Zod and co was a bit laughable IMO, choosing between the species that raised you vs a species that wants genocide isn't really a hard choice. Zod doesn't even play the race supremacy card, he just straight up wants to eradicate earthlings with the terraforming. Terraforming that doesn't make much sense either since earth's conditions weren't as harsh as Krypton's and they give super powers.

Yea, i also thought they would have made Man of steel a 2 part film honestly if they wanted to really do something special. i would have liked to have had Zod be Kal's teacher in all things Kryptonian on that ship which becomes his fortress of solitude. It would have been very batman begins, to have kal's teacher be the one he has to stop by end of part 2. Imagine learning the man who killed his biological father was zod by later in the movie after going through a bunch of things.

There's so much lost potential in making zod a more three dimensional character. They started off well with his relationship with jorel. I think it would have been fitting if zod really thought that maybe taking kal under his wing could benefit zod's people to understand earth's defenses so that he could take over and hopefully do it with kal by his side. The emotional weight of having someone who you helped train and teach about your lineage then to have him, choose humanity similar to how jorel in zod's eyes betrayed him.

Thats what pisses me off, is they fed me bread crumbs, and It never went anywhere.

Last edited:

Soltype

Thats what my biggest issues were. Was the message was confusing because the parents were conflicted. ANd to me thats the entire point of the kent family upbringing. It's is time on earth living with the kent family that gives clark his moral compass of who he wants to be. Seeing that his parents never took a short cut in life when they had the worlds most powerful being within their possession has an impact on you the viewer watching them be super wholesome parents. Unconditional love and support, believing in him even as a kid when he screws up. MOS showed really non of that. In the movie hearing John and Martha literally say things like " You don't own this world a thing" was off putting. To say that clark can choose to be none of it at all was the most idiotic thing ever to be put on film when relaying the character of superman.

Zack Snyder to me and WB was too influenced by Nolanverse. Because the realistic gritty take for batman works, we are going to go that route with how we portray superman and the world he lives in. You can have that, but you have to stay true to the roots of the character. You can have there be confliction, but also have scenes that really drive the message home of clarks choice being the one in the end that matters the most. Like all you had to do was have that scene with John kent after the bus incident be, him saying that "he's proud of him, just be more careful when choosing to step in and help is all I'm saying". Then it would have been nice to see a scene with pete when they are grown up at the funeral paying his respects to john for raising a son who ended saving his life that day on the bus.

Like he could have had a quick scene with pete and asked pete to look after his mother, indicating his start of his wondering journey thats leads him north.

The movie's writing is really sloppy and not precise in the depiction of who clark is. They try to go for this take where the parents are supportive no matter what clark decision is. ANd to me that comes across as trying to be different for the sake of it. ANd is why superman feels so depressing most of the time he's on screen. He should be uplifing.
Believe me I'm not saying the writing is good by any stretch but I just like the concept that Superman struggles with trying to have a normal life and having the power to do so much. I'm just happy the movie showed something with gravity that made him think on how to balance the two. Simply having a talking to after saving a bus full of kids is not something that could potentially make him rethink his life , it doesn't carry that much gravity. I like the aspect of him struggling with this and in turn still choosing to do good because it shows with all that he has to lose he chooses to spend his time to save normal people's lives. He chose this life ,it really drives home the fact that he is a hero and he's willing to put personal things at risk for everybody else's sake.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
Believe me I'm not saying the writing is good by any stretch but I just like the concept that Superman struggles with trying to have a normal life and having the power to do so much. I'm just happy the movie showed something with gravity that made him sync on how to balance the two. Simply having a talking to after saving a bus full of kids is not something that could potentially make him rethink his life , it doesn't carry that much gravity. I like the aspect of him struggling with this and in turn still choosing to do good because it shows with all that he has to lose he chooses to spend his time to save normal people's lives. He chose this life even with so much to lose and the movie shows that , that's what I appreciate. It really drives home the fact that he is a hero he's willing to put personal things at risk for everybody else's sake.

The normalcy comes from the kents. They gave clark a very normal life, never asked him to use his abilities to get ahead at the farm. Richard Donner's version though very old in it's tropes, got the whole point of clark's decision. And it's also not put in stone by the kents in who clark is going to be, they very much lay it out that they are supportive in who ever he becomes.

But know that he was put there for a reason, and that powers or not it is your duty to help others. Thats the kents. Really none of that came off from Man of Steel. It was just dark because they wanted to portray this raw version of how parents would be. And to me it is contradictive to nolan's take on bruce wayne and alfred's relationship. Alred was always proud of bruce and loved him like a son, and ultimatly wanted him to at some point have a life. But understood that in his own way bruce was honoring his parents legacy of the wayne family in helping others. Only doing it in his own way.

At first alfred didn't understand and hated bruce literally almost killing himself every night. Then when he saw how much change he had on others in gotham, I THINK he understood. Which is why he always in the end helped bruce, because he believed in what he was doing.

Soltype

The normalcy comes from the kents. They gave clark a very normal life, never asked him to use his abilities to get ahead at the farm. Richard Donner's version though very old in it's tropes, got the whole point of clark's decision. And it's also not put in stone by the kents in who clark is going to be, they very much lay it out that they are supportive in who ever he becomes.

But know that he was put there for a reason, and that powers or not it is your duty to help others. Thats the kents. Really none of that came off from Man of Steel. It was just dark because they wanted to portray this raw version of how parents would be. And to me it is contradictive to nolan's take on bruce wayne and alfred's relationship. Alred was always proud of bruce and loved him like a son, and ultimatly wanted him to at some point have a life. But understood that in his own way bruce was honoring his parents legacy of the wayne family in helping others. Only doing it in his own way.

At first alfred didn't understand and hated bruce literally almost killing himself every night. Then when he saw how much change he had on others in gotham, I THINK he understood. Which is why he always in the end helped bruce, because he believed in what he was doing.
it's no different from the real world, you can have your parents raise you a certain way and you can live differently. I don't mind them adding realism in the relationship between child and parent. His choice is more conscious, and it shows that while there is some of his parents in him the choice to live the life of Superman is more his than his parents virtues living through him.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m gonna say it. It was a decent film. On repeat viewing it actually gets better. It’s not the best super hero film but it’s decent.

Soltype

I’m gonna say it. It was a decent film. On repeat viewing it actually gets better. It’s not the best super hero film but it’s decent.
I'm about to find out, I just started it up on Kodi, haven't seen it in about 6 years

Last edited:
Top Bottom