• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread you thank a NeoGaf Member for whatever you want.

Since 2020 is coming to a close very soon, I would like to thank a lot of you for making GAF an entertaining, interesting forum experience. In particular, I'd like to thank Belmonte Belmonte and others for continuing to upload their amazing artwork in the dedicated share your arts thread. One of my new year resolutions is to work on and share more of my own stuff in the future, whether it be graphic design or drawings/sketches. I'd also like to thank Melon Melon and Ailynn Ailynn for their nice, thoughtful and humorous posts, even though they don't post as much, when they do I can honestly say I'm always looking forward to what they have to say. Also, the Hunger Games were a lot of fun! I think I speak for myself and others when I say we're looking forward to the next season in 2021.

I'd also like to thank Cunth Cunth , Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for always making me and others here on GAF laugh. Also much thanks to EviLore EviLore and Palliasso Palliasso and the rest of the GAF staff for welcoming back older members and introducing new features respectively.

Thanks to Kazza Kazza and Komatsu Komatsu and the other SEGA bros, as well as VFXVeteran VFXVeteran for his insightful PC related posts. Also IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo and Bullet Club Bullet Club and all of the other regular thread creators who share their insightful retrospectives, gaming trivia etc. That said, I know I'm forgetting one or two other people so I apologize. And it's always really cool to see the game developers, new and old, like davidjaffe davidjaffe continue to stop by every once and while to share with us their thoughts on the gaming industry. I hope to see more of your guys posting in 2021 because even though I wasn't around when GAF was really, really big and bustling, it does seem like the community is growing larger every year and no doubt more cool people will join us.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank everyone who posts in Meta GAF - teezzy teezzy , Tesseract Tesseract , bronk bronk , brap brap , -Arcadia- -Arcadia- , DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi etc. My posts are pretty boring but you guys are often funny and quick-witted. Don't ever change and keep bringing the laughs. We definitely need more of them in these troubled times. So thank you! :)

Last edited:
Since 2020 is coming to a close very soon, I would like to thank a lot of you for making GAF an entertaining, interesting forum experience. In particular, I'd like to thank Belmonte Belmonte and others for continuing to upload their amazing artwork in the dedicated share your arts thread. One of my new year resolutions is to work on and share more of my own stuff in the future, whether it be graphic design or drawings/sketches. I'd also like to thank Melon Melon and Ailynn Ailynn for their nice, thoughtful and humorous posts, even though they don't post as much, when they do I can honestly say I'm always looking forward to what they have to say. Also, the Hunger Games were a lot of fun! I think I speak for myself and others when I say we're looking forward to the next season in 2021.

I'd also like to thank Cunth Cunth , Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for always making me and others here on GAF laugh. Also much thanks to EviLore EviLore and Palliasso Palliasso and the rest of the GAF staff for welcoming back older members and introducing new features respectively.

Thanks to Kazza Kazza and Komatsu Komatsu and the other SEGA bros, as well as VFXVeteran VFXVeteran for his insightful PC related posts. Also IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo and Bullet Club Bullet Club and all of the other regular thread creators who share their insightful retrospectives, gaming trivia etc. That said, I know I'm forgetting one or two other people so I apologize. And it's always really cool to see the game developers, new and old, like davidjaffe davidjaffe continue to stop by every once and while to share with us their thoughts on the gaming industry. I hope to see more of your guys posting in 2021 because even though I wasn't around when GAF was really, really big and bustling, it does seem like the community is growing larger every year and no doubt more cool people will join us.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank everyone who posts in Meta GAF - teezzy teezzy , Tesseract Tesseract , bronk bronk , brap brap , -Arcadia- -Arcadia- , DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi etc. My posts are pretty boring but you guys are often funny and quick-witted. Don't ever change and keep bringing the laughs. We definitely need more of them in these troubled times. So thank you! :)
This is a wonderful write-up, thank you!

I have a special LTTP that I'm saving up for my 2nd year Anniversary that I especially dedicate to you because it's a genuine hidden gem from arguably the best generation: The PS2 era :messenger_bicep:

And thank you for motivating me to write up my LTTPs, I really appreciate that :)

Looking forward to GAF 2021!!!

Dead to me

This is a wonderful write-up, thank you!

I have a special LTTP that I'm saving up for my 2nd year Anniversary that I especially dedicate to you because it's a genuine hidden gem from arguably the best generation: The PS2 era :messenger_bicep:

And thank you for motivating me to write up my LTTPs, I really appreciate that :)

Looking forward to GAF 2021!!!

That's great to hear, MHK. I can't wait to see it! That console generation had some truly amazing gaming experiences.

bronk

Banned

Thanks Vyse! I haven't been posting as much but its nice to be acknowledged. I hope you have a happy new year.

Belmonte

Many thanks Vyse, let's do some art in 2021! Happy new year man! :messenger_fistbump:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I'm definitely feeling inspired to create and share new art. Happy new year to you as well and the rest and thank you Ailynn Ailynn for the GAF Gold!
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm looking forward to seeing your art- Don't allow that creative spark to fade like I did! 🎨✨

I hope you and everyone else have a safe, healthy, and truly blessed year! Much love to each of you! 💗

teezzy

Banned
Thanks to Cutty Flam Cutty Flam and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for being a couple of real hermanos

Thanks to Papa Papa and Cunth Cunth for the dick pics

Thanks to Tesseract Tesseract and EviLore EviLore for being my spirit animals going into 2021

Thanks to Punished Miku Punished Miku Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage Nobody_Important Nobody_Important for being real ones

Thanks to BluRayHiDef BluRayHiDef for adding me to your ignore list

Thanks to brap brap for keeping it real 100% of the time like a thicc mommy lover

Thanks to everyone I forgot as well
tra7s3.gif

teezzy

Banned
I can't even remember who it was who gave me a year of Gold. It was like the kindest surprise ever though. Dude said I made him laugh because I hated Shenmue

Whoever you are dude, thank you so much. Sorry I have a bad memory. I did a lot of drugs as a kid

Top Bottom