• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread you thank a NeoGaf Member for whatever you want.

-Arcadia-

Banned
GAF circle jerk eh?

I know it’s a joke, but I think it’s important to show people they’re appreciated, not just to be nice, but for pragmatic reasons too. Someone that delivers great content, knowing that they’re appreciated, will likely deliver more great content. Others that see it, may elevate their own game. Same for reacts.

This is what went wrong in wider western society, and part of what inspires me to do it. Merit was devalued, the celebration of the right people disappearing in favor of the wrong ones, and everyone became special(tm) overnight. We see the results currently.

I know it’s a joke, but I think it’s important to show people they’re appreciated, not just to be nice, but for pragmatic reasons too. Someone that delivers great content, knowing that they’re appreciated, will likely deliver more great content. Others that see it, may elevate their own game. Same for reacts.

This is what went wrong in wider western society, and part of what inspires me to do it. Merit was devalued, the celebration of the right people disappearing in favor of the wrong ones, and everyone became special(tm) overnight. We see the results currently.
No no, I agree. I just can't not be a shit poster. Besides, I usually message people directly if I really enjoy their postings if a reaction doesn't suffice.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is it true you are shredded?
giphy.gif

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Thanks to the following for...the following:

Inane / Questionable humour brap brap

Involuntarily pushing me to join GAF without even knowing me Corpsepyre Corpsepyre and nkarafo nkarafo

Unpredictable threads and thoughtful posts MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima

Never taking anything too seriously Cunth Cunth

Insightful takes on nearly every topic Birdo Birdo

For being "the friendly one" -Arcadia- -Arcadia-

Modding GAF unofficially and probably racking up the highest reaction score on GAF Tesseract Tesseract

Modding GAF with a death hammer Mod of War Mod of War

Being cool and laid back in all his threads Kev Kev Kev Kev

Making / maintaining anime relevance in GAF @SLoWMoTIoN Bernkastel Bernkastel

Acting as great film historians (which includes classic tv shows and anime) Space Runaway Space Runaway #Phonepunk# #Phonepunk#

Never letting NeoGAF disappear after the wars of 2017 EviLore EviLore

The balls and "Guts" of NeoGAF Mista Mista

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I want to thank the Halloween avatars that came before me.
They have inspired me to do the same, in preparation of what would normally be the best time of year.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
@SLoWMoTIoN

We may have started off on the wrong foot (🤮), but you legitimately always manage to crack me up and cheer me up, regardless of how down I may feel at the time. Sincerely, this place would be so much worse off without your contributions.

If I could, I'd milk you as a show of solidarity

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
@SLoWMoTIoN

We may have started off on the wrong foot (🤮), but you legitimately always manage to crack me up and cheer me up, regardless of how down I may feel at the time. Sincerely, this place would be so much worse off without your contributions.

If I could, I'd milk you as a show of solidarity
I'm actually the true Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity btw. Everyone else is my alt on this forum. So thanks me!

Top Bottom