• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Wok

The "release date for the bundle" was probably an inference from a poorly-written sentence most likely concerning Waking Mars' release date.

This is not inference.

Waking Mars, the iOS game that we thought was out of this world, is coming to PC, Mac, Linux and Android on November 6, via the Humble Android Bundle and the Humble store on the game's own website. This version of Waking Mars has been revamped with full voice acting and higher resolution, along with keyboard and mouse support.

And the source:
Humble Android Bundle coming November 6, according to Joystiq.

Haunted

Bought it for Pineapple Smash Crew - great music and pixel art.

Looking forward to trying out the other games, played none of them.

Spierek

I'm curious about BasketBelle (heard about it a while ago, seemed promising), but my backlog is just too big. Gonna skip this bundle :(

I know it may be a bad idea, but since the Indie Royale already costs 4€+, I'll wait until the next batch of Greenlight titles is announced, and I'll buy the bundle if Mutant Mudds is there. Right now, I only care about Spirits
and since it was in the latest Humble Android Bundle, if anyone has a spare key I'd gladly take it

Giard

New Humble Bundle should be live in a couple of minutes! Just got this e-mail:

Humble Bundle for Android 4 has arrived to bring you six glorious games for Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux!

Pay what you want for Crayon Physics Deluxe, Eufloria, Splice, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Waking Mars. If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also get Machinarium! And all the games come with a fantastic soundtrack.

edit: ...and it's up:
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Giard

Are half of those games even on Android?

From the same e-mail:
Each of these amazing DRM-free games work on Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux, and most can be optionally redeemed on Steam (if you purchase for $1 or more). Linux users can also redeem most of the games through the Ubuntu Software Center as well!

edit: beaten

Bentendo

I'm curious about something. I just got a Nexus 7 and was wondering if these games that area a part of the Android bundle will work on the tablet or do I need a smart phone?

I know it may be a bad idea, but since the Indie Royale already costs 4€+, I'll wait until the next batch of Greenlight titles is announced, and I'll buy the bundle if Mutant Mudds is there. Right now, I only care about Spirits
and since it was in the latest Humble Android Bundle, if anyone has a spare key I'd gladly take it

I'm betting any new games on Steam will be given keys if Towns is anything to go by.

KarmaCow

I'm curious about something. I just got a Nexus 7 and was wondering if these games that area a part of the Android bundle will work on the tablet or do I need a smart phone?

Maybe some of them are designed for the smaller screen in mind, but I don't think there are any apps that locked to phones only.

Another quick note, this time for Humble Android Bundle purchasers. Looks like they're giving individual Steam keys for each game, instead of one for the whole bundle.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wish the Humble Bundle would just say something, since I have all bundles.

Only one that does that is the IndieRoyale one, and most of their bundles are shit.

I also wish everybody would just allow you to purchase the bundles after the fact, for a minimum amount. Like a permant sale, mas only if you're already in the system with X amount of purchases or money investment, just so people wouldn't abuse it.

Croc

Banned
Wow it's awesome that they give you Steam keys as well. Don't even have an Android phone but I bought this for S&S pretty much. I played it on my phone but don't really want it on there anymore so it'll be awesome to have on my PC.

Sword & Sworcery is listed as a beta, which is probably at least part of the reason it's not on the play store yet.

Yep, it'll hit the Play Store as soon as we get to Gold. We didn't want to miss the chance to have HIB fans get the game PWYW (and be bundled with the other amazing games made by our friends), and we'll be updating the HIB version frequently throughout the two weeks (and beyond).

mannerbot

Yep, it'll hit the Play Store as soon as we get to Gold. We didn't want to miss the chance to have HIB fans get the game PWYW (and be bundled with the other amazing games made by our friends), and we'll be updating the HIB version frequently throughout the two weeks (and beyond).

capybaras are CUTE

I played BasketBelle awhile back and it was a pleasant surprise. Fun gameplay, charming story, nice music, and it wasn't very long. Deserves more attention.

Wok

I played BasketBelle awhile back and it was a pleasant surprise. Fun gameplay, charming story, nice music, and it wasn't very long. Deserves more attention.

The guy looks nice in this video. As for the game, I did not like the music when I played it, but it may have been due to my laptop being really old.

Roto13

So is Mudds better on PC or 3DS?

The 3DS version got a patch adding all of the new content from the PC version. It also looks really nice in 3D.

I don't think the PC version has anything the 3DS version doesn't have besides a blurring effect to replace the 3D effect and a higher resolution.

Top Bottom