• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Just wanted to chime in and say that Qasir Al-Wasat: a Night In-Between is a fantastic little game, with beautiful art and great controller support. I had a ton of fun playing through it for the last few nights. Well worth a bundle purchase, and much higher quality than most of the games in these bundles.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I bought Android 4, added the games to my Steam account, and forgot about them. I completely forgot that I had bought it until I read this post.

I have a problem.
Me too, I never tried them on my phone. I won't for a while, at least until I get a properly working replacement, but it's still funny how one can forget about games he bought.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
logo.png

A new Green Light "bundle" has launched. Pay what you want for AEON COMMAND.

The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula. Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula!

logo.jpg

Get it here (free, or for moneys if you are really cool).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
they tend to have at least one game in their bundle that makes me buy it, I wonder what it will be this time. I wonder if the humble indie or groupees will get castle crashers first.

I still can't believe Behemoth launched a four-year-old port at $15 -- that can't have worked out well. Even considering the fact the PC version includes the first two $2 DLC packs, the $15 price point means it's effectively dropped in price just $1 per year.

dhusband

Neo Member
Indie Royale's Stuffing Bundle is live:

Puzzle Agent 2 (steam/desura)
The Dream Machine Chapters 1-3 (steam/desura)
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition (steam/desura)
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (steam/desura)
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (steam)

I think this one is a step down from the streak they've been on, but I still got it like all the others.

Aaron

Children of the Nile seems to come with Hinterland on steam, which is a great little game. The kind of game I wish the developers made into a fully fleshed and polished game.

Haunted

Should've been either Puzzle Agent 1+2 or alternatively included a Dream Machine Season Pass. Then I'd be all over that. Buying episodes 4 and 5 separately to see the ending... not quite as appealing.

tsab

Rock Paper Shotgun wrote some nice things about the Dream Machine too now I think about it. It's a not so bad bundle.

Just letting anyone know that episodes 4 and 5 are still pending a Steam publication.
If I remember correctly the developer just upgraded the engine and/or assets for the first 3 episodes.
According to a blog I read about it.

/on topic
I only want Puzzle Agent 2. that probably will be on steam sales

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Children of the Nile seems to come with Hinterland on steam, which is a great little game. The kind of game I wish the developers made into a fully fleshed and polished game.

I'm wondering if this is a mistake and the Children of the Nile keys are instead supposed to activate it and the Alexandria expansion.

ektoll

Should've been either Puzzle Agent 1+2 or alternatively included a Dream Machine Season Pass. Then I'd be all over that. Buying episodes 4 and 5 separately to see the ending... not quite as appealing.

Yes, I agree, even if the Dream Machine is really really good, I love the atmosphere <3

ektoll

I went ahead and asked the developers of "The Dream Machine" about the possibility of porting TDM to mobile devices (such as tablets), his answer:

We hope to be able to launch it on a mobile platform some day but right now we're just focusing on getting Chapter 4 and 5 done.

My reaction:

362nk1.jpg

The_End

Has anybody activated a Children of the Nile key within the past 2 hours and gotten Hinterland? I can't use my keys until I get home and somebody on CAG said that they didn't get Hinterland when the used their Children Of the Nile key. They posted that a couple of hours ago. I'm wondering if it was only a glitch that early buyers were able to get in on.

EDIT: Nevermind I have my answer. I got home and used my key and I didn't get Hinterland. Looks like they fixed it.

zulux21

Holy shit, Amnesia Fortnight jam bundle? Can't wait to see what comes of this!

well you can look at the 23 projects, you will get prototypes for 4 of them... plus you get a steam key for a costume quest prototype (which is quite a bit different and features... voice acting... sorta...) and for a happy song prototype

New IndieGameStand game is Aztaka.

Aztaka is an indie throwback to the good old side-scrolling action RPG genre for PC and for the first time ever is also available on the Mac! In this gorgeous hand-painted world you play Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, able to wield both spear and spell.

Pay over $1 to receive a Steam key. If/when the Mac version gets accepted to Steam, you should get access to both versions via SteamPlay. Beat the Average to unlock the Aztaka original game soundtrack (retails $4.95). Please note that the minimum beat the average is set to $1.01. In the first few hours, a sale average price can be lower than this and will not get you bonus content.

Featured Charity: Kiva

Developer, Citeremis has selected Kiva.org to receive 10% of the proceeds of this 96 hour sale.

zulux21

New Indiegala "scraping the bottom of the barrel" bundle is up

http://www.indiegala.com/

PWYW for

Bus Driver
Deer Drive
Police Simulator

and BTA to get

Police Simulator 2
Traffic Manager
Euro Truck Simulator
Bridge Constructor

None of this redeems on Steam.
well at least they called it indie gala sim instead of indie gala 11 gives me a little hope for 11 but damn... those games look like the type of games you would have to pay me to play.... and I have bad rats installed on steam lol

zulux21

hmm. for indieroyale. do people ever get tunes for 8?

only time I got the tunes was when I preordered them lol.
to be fair since they dropped the preorder I have only gotten like 3 of their bundles, if they had kept the preorder I would likely own all of them lol.

wilflare

Yep, I donate $10 to every Indie Royale bundle. They've become my favorite out of all of them.

it's scary how the bundles add up.. and since midaug, they have released like 8..

anyhow, i got two gift bundles of BeMine 5 (2 with minimum avg price.. and 1 without) selling them for 5 each (except the one without min. avg.)

anyone keen drop me a PM?

http://www.gamersgate.com/indiefort-bundle

Countdown Bundle is made of five separate bundles, a new bundle every week for five weeks. Each bundle is made of four games and priced at $4. For each bundle you buy, the next one will be $1 cheaper. So if you buy the first one, the second bundle is only $3; buy that and the next one is $2, going that way next one is $1 and the final bundle (that is to say, the one War of the Human Tanks is in) will be completely free.

That’s $10 for a total of 20 games at the end of five weeks. We also have bonuses that will unlock upon reaching set sales goals that include 7 more games, 6 OSTs and an add-on. Making the full price of everything you are getting for just $10 into a grand total of $250. A 96% discount is a deal you should not to miss.

We have also teamed up with the kind folks at the charity organization Help-Daniel. We are dedicating part of the proceeds from the full five weeks of sales to him, and want to reach out to the community for help in the hopes he makes a full recovery soon.

Since this bundle is hosted by GamersGate, you will get a key for everything there. Also the games on this bundle that have Steam versions already present will give Steam keys to add to your account. (Marked those with (STEAM) below) And the rest are all on Greenlight (except 2) and you will get a Steam key for those when they are greenlit with your votes. So don’t forget to vote YES for them. (Marked those with (Greenlight) below)

IndieFort Countdown Bundle:

Week 1:
Aeon Command (Greenlight)
Genetrive 2
Space Pirates and Zombies (STEAM)
Waveform (STEAM)

Week 2:
Caster (STEAM)
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece (STEAM)
Strategic War in Europe (Greenlight)
Zombies (Greenlight)

Week 3:
Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)
Eryi’s Action (Greenlight)
Terrorhedron

Week 4:
Achron (STEAM)
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription (STEAM)
Orczz (Greenlight)
Syder Arcade (Greenlight)

Week 5:
War of the Human Tanks (Greenlight)
Will Fight for Food (Greenlight)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Greenlight)
Zombie Shooter 2 (STEAM)

I just posted a thread for this bundle set. I hope this genre will take of so feel free to check it over here.
Here is the same info with links. Allow me to point out to important feature of this bundle again:
  1. Every bundle gives you a discount for the next. So the last one is free if you bought all.
  2. 10$ for 20 games.
  3. Profit
IndieFort Countdown Bundle:

Week 1:
Aeon Command (Greenlight)
Genetrive 2
Space Pirates and Zombies (STEAM)
Waveform (STEAM)

Week 2:
Caster (STEAM)
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece (STEAM)
Strategic War in Europe (Greenlight)
Zombies (Greenlight)

Week 3:
Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)
Eryi's Action (Greenlight)
Terrorhedron

Week 4:
Achron (STEAM)
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription (STEAM)
Orczz (Greenlight)
Syder Arcade (Greenlight)

Week 5
War of the Human Tanks (Greenlight)
Will Fight for Food (Greenlight)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Greenlight)
Zombie Shooter 2 (STEAM)

Wok

13 amazing indie games coming soon! 9 new releases! 1 launching on PC just for this bundle!

http://SuperShockBundle.com will be up for 7 hours!

1. Jottobots by J. Otto Seibold and Kyle Pulver
  2. Offspring Fling by Kyle Pulver (on Steam)
  3. Cortex Command by Data Realms (on Steam)
  4. Thirty Flights Of Loving by Blendo Games (on Steam)
  5. Home by Benjamin Rivers (on Steam)
  6. Captain Foraxian by Farbs McFarbs (PC DEBUT)
  7. Starseed Pilgrim by Droqen
  8. Probability 0 by Droqen
  9. Little Gardens by Michael Todd
  10. Puzzle Bots by Wadjet Eye Games (on Steam)
  11. Swift*Stitch by Sophie Houlden
  12. VVVVVV by Terry Cavanagh
  13. Deepak Fights Robots by Tom Sennet

7 hours, 13 games, $12.99

Reference: http://indiestatik.com/2012/11/23/are-you-ready-for-the-super-shock-bundle/

1. Jottobots by J. Otto Seibold and Kyle Pulver
  2. Offspring Fling by Kyle Pulver (on Steam)
  3. Cortex Command by Data Realms (on Steam)
  4. Thirty Flights Of Loving by Blendo Games (on Steam)
  5. Home by Benjamin Rivers (on Steam)
  6. Captain Foraxian by Farbs McFarbs (PC DEBUT)
  7. Starseed Pilgrim by Droqen
  8. Probability 0 by Droqen
  9. Little Gardens by Michael Todd
  10. Puzzle Bots by Wadjet Eye Games (on Steam)
  11. Swift*Stitch by Sophie Houlden
  12. VVVVVV by Terry Cavanagh
  13. Deepak Fights Robots by Tom Sennet

7 hours, 13 games, $12.99

Reference: http://indiestatik.com/2012/11/23/are-you-ready-for-the-super-shock-bundle/

Wow, that's an insane deal. A lot of great games there. I've been playing Jottobots lately and am really enjoying it. I've been wanting to buy Little Gardens and Deepak Fights Robots so this will be the perfect opportunity for that.

Swift Stitch is also fantastic and has become one of my favorite games of this year.

Offspring Fling, Thirty Flights, Home, Puzzle Bots, VVVVVV..so many good ones in that.

Roto13

I'm out of money, which is too bad, because there's probably no other way I'd be able to convince myself to buy Thirty Flights of Loving. :p

Top Bottom