• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

Mystery Titles are Crazy Machines 2 and Alter Ego.

I'd say the bundle is good enough for Whispered World and Cargo.

Storm Frontline nation is pretty good as well, it's kinda like a modern take on risk and axis and allies with a little panzer general thrown in the mix.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
What came out of the first Mojam bundle? I missed that one.

Catacomb Snatch, Fists of Resistance and The Broadside Express.

Only one I played was Catacomb Snatch and it was pretty amazing for a Jam game (nice graphics). Gameplay is cool, but too complex imo.

I didn't play the other ones.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Is anyone having trouble buying the bundle with Amazon? I keep getting a Payment Failed message.

Don't think anyone mentioned it but The Cat Lady (including soundtrack) is the mystery game in Groupees Bemine Anniversary bundle.

It's on Greenlight too, so please take a sec and vote for it if you enjoy playing it.

rybrad

Is anyone having trouble buying the bundle with Amazon? I keep getting a Payment Failed message.
I had this issue when I tried to buy Anodyne the other day through the Humble store. I contacted the Humble people and they said to contact Amazon but you cannot submit a support request to Amazon Payments on a failed transaction so pretty awesome scenario. I used Amazon Payments elsewhere that same day and it worked fine so I am fairly sure the issue is with the Humble folks.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I had this issue when I tried to buy Anodyne the other day through the Humble store. I contacted the Humble people and they said to contact Amazon but you cannot submit a support request to Amazon Payments on a failed transaction so pretty awesome scenario. I used Amazon Payments elsewhere that same day and it worked fine so I am fairly sure the issue is with the Humble folks.
It's weird. I bought Anodyne just the other day with no prolems.

With my horrific experience concerning Amazon Payments i'm going to recommend never using it for a thing.

I've never had any problems with Amazon Payments, but Google Checkout is just as easy anyway.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I've never had any problems with Amazon Payments, but Google Checkout is just as easy anyway.

They've cut me off in the past for running a bundle that had a charity component and accepted Amazon Payments.

I'd now like to point to the Amazon Payments button on the Humble Bundle page.

I'd now like to shrug.

Wok

The themes are known.

The game themes were chosen with help from the community.

Mojang's Striped Zebra team is making a French Nuclear Spaceship game.
The Giraff Macka team at Mojang will be basing their game around Endless Nuclear Kittens.
Mojang's Cyborg Hippo team is using a Nuclear Pizza War theme.
Wolfire will be making a Nuclear Endless War themed game.
Vlamber's game will be themed around Wasteland Kings.
Ludosity will be using a Interplanetary Void theme.

Game Guru

Okay... I have a Steam key for Uplink and a Desura key for Fibrillation. The first person to post wanting them will be given whichever he or she wants in PM.

Deques

Indie Royale: The Chosen Bundle

- Hard Reset (Steam, Desura, Windows)
- Jolly Rover (Steam, Desura, Mac, Windows)
- DLC Quest (Steam-coming soon, Desura, Mac, Windows)
- Vertex Dispenser (Steam)
- Lair of the Evildoer (Desura, Windows)

Current minimum at $3.30

A repeat bundle? I got all of the games from previous indie royale bundles except for Lair of the Evildoer.

Edit: seems like I got Lair of the Evildoer too. This is a repeat of St. Patrick's bundle

A repeat bundle? I got all of the games from previous indie royale bundles except for Lair of the Evildoer.

Edit: seems like I got Lair of the Evildoer too. This is a repeat of St. Patrick's bundle

Yep, 'Chosen' meaning you got to vote for a past bundle to be repeated.

Fewr

I remember I started playing Jolly Rover for the steam summer achievement, but by the time I got it, I realized the game was so charming that I stopped caring about the rest of the summer achievements and played this instead. There is nothing special about it, other than being very charming and occassionally almost funny.

Very nice.

Apparently, the sequel's not so good and the stopgap "Fallen Champions" release was also poorly received, but I've got to say that I had a lot of fun with the original and it's DLC.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
The last Groupees Be Mine Anniversary is The Adventures of Shuggy.

Yay for new people discovering this great indie game and nay for being a game I already own :(

If anyone has a The Whispered World key and would like to trade it for Adventures of Shuggy, send me a PM!

Just bought that bundle and the Dungeons:The Dark lord key wont appear, boo! :(

I had Two Worlds 2 and Men Of War so didn't go for the 2nd tier as usual, but it's a pretty awesome bundle this one.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The Mash Bundle is up on indieroyale.com

• Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Steam/Desura
  • Guns of Icarus Online Steam
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise Steam
  • KRUNCH Greenlight/Desura
  • Delve Deeper Steam/Desura

I literally have all those games, except StrongBad. I bought it anyway, because I wanted Strong Bad for a while and it never went up for a decent price on the sales.

Deques

I literally have all those games, except StrongBad. I bought it anyway, because I wanted Strong Bad for a while and it never went up for a decent price on the sales.

Instant bought it. But none of the games are interesting >.<

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Bought for Strong Bad and the possibility of Krunch.

Fun fact: The former hasn't been any lower than $15 on Steam itself. (Edit: It was $5 in mid-2010, but that's it.)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Guns of Icarus is pretty good. Hell, all the games in the bundle are awesome.

Only bad thing about it is that I owned most of the games.

Even then, it's an amazing price for any single game in that bundle.

Tizoc

Well damn this bundle has 2 games I want! Was wondering why those games were showing up on Steamgifts haha.

Can anyone confirm if you can start Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People from any episode without beating the previous ones?

I bought the first four episodes for WiiWare, but never got to get the last one. I wouldn't really want to beat the first four again, so if I can't just skip to the last one I think I'll pass on this Indie Royale.

Can anyone confirm if you can start Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People from any episode without beating the previous ones?

I bought the first four episodes for WiiWare, but never got to get the last one. I wouldn't really want to beat the first four again, so if I can't just skip to the last one I think I'll pass on this Indie Royale.

Yeah, you can. I'm playing Dangeresque 3 first.

Top Bottom