• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

kaleii

And another one. I am having a hard time saying no, lately.

Tell me about it. I actually only checked what the games were just before I pressed the "process payment" button in Paypal. Indie Royale are one of my favourites. I just wish they will make old bundles available again (they have a wishlist and there's a possibility), as I didn't discover them until December of last year.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Tell me about it. I actually only checked what the games were just before I pressed the "process payment" button in Paypal. Indie Royale are one of my favourites. I just wish they will make old bundles available again (they have a wishlist and there's a possibility), as I didn't discover them until December of last year.

These greenlight games look GREAT though. I'll even download some and play them while they don't get greenlit.

I just wish they would link them for me to easily upvote them.

kaleii

New IndieRoyale bundle:

The Debut 2 Bundle. Currently 3.21 euro minimum. Nothing on Steam yet, but all are on Greenlight.

• Croixleur for: windows, desura, greenlight
  • Beast Boxing Turbo for: windows, mac, desura, greenlight (inc artwork, 4 tracks)
  • Dawnstar for: windows, mac, desura, greenlight
  • Battlepaths for: windows, desura, greenlight (inc 3 tracks)
  • Out There Somewhere for: windows, desura, greenlight (inc full soundtrack)
  • Diehard Dungeon for: windows, desura, greenlight
+ one secret game.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

It looks like the secret game will be Spin Wars.
http://www.indieroyale.com/games/preview/spin-wars

Just check this image out:
desura_applogo.jpg

EDIT: Aw man, they changed the image. Here's how it looked:
m0098do.jpg

Momentary

Banned
These greenlight games look GREAT though. I'll even download some and play them while they don't get greenlit.

I just wish they would link them for me to easily upvote them.

They do link them. Just click on the greenlight tag underneath the game. I just upvoted.

Get off what? I already said it doesn't bother me, but it's still pretty stupid of them to call it "Indie", and that there's a difference with what Humble Bundle did. Why does my opinion bother you?

doesn't bother me. just seems like a dumb rationalization. not just from you.

Lain

I bought the IndieRoyale The Debut 2 Bundle mostly for Croixleur but I'm already annoyed at the keybindings for this game.

I had no idea about that. I just launched the game through the Desura client thinking I'd be able to set things up in there.
Thanks for letting me know!

You're welcome. I'm alert to this kind of thing because it's easy to miss and I like to aid with this kind of things ;)

P.S.: The game also has support for the 360 pad.

Deques

Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 2 is now live. Which games are good? Darkout is the most interesting for now

edit: beaten

kaleii

I just found out there was a greenlight bundle that had La Mulana in it.
FUCK! Can't believe I missed that.

Going to skip this new one. Darkout, Ichi and Gravi look neat, but not really worth it at the moment for me.

Same here, I can't believe I missed it either. There's only one way of not feeling gutted, and that's getting in on this one and keeping the bundle amounts rising. And the extras.

BUNDLE GET: http://groupees.com/bagb2

Speaking of which: Reversion - The Meeting will be added shortly.

After escaping from the hospital still with no memories… You are in Buenos Aires in year 2035 and Victoria, your new friend is helping you find the person in the photo, it’s clue you have to recover your memories and understand who you are and why you are here. While in your journey, you’ll meet new friends that will help you, new challenging riddles in different location all around the well known city of Buenos Aires, those places will get you closer and closer to meet this special person that can hold answer to your questions. You need to remember who you are. Find out in Reversion.

kaleii

New Indiegala Weekly bundle:
http://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay $1 for:
Nuclear Dawn - Steam
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman - Greenlight/Desura + Soundtrack

Pay $2.28 or more and also get:
Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey - Greenlight/Desura
EvilQuest - Greenlight/Desura + Soundtrack

I think I might give this a miss... I already have Nuclear Dawn and both Cognition games via IndieRoyale bundles ... anyone know if EvilQuest is any good?

Indie Gala: Mass Effect Bundle
Minimum $1.00 to get:
  • Rebuild [Android]
  • Kill Fun Yeah [Desura]
  • Shadowgrounds [Steam]
  • Zombie Driver HD [Steam]
  • Mystery Game [Desura]
Beat the Average to get:
  • Gimbal [Desura]
  • Shank 2 [Steam]
  • Mass Effect 2 [Origin]
  • Zombie Driver DLC + Soundtrack [Steam]
  • Mystery Game [Steam]

Yeah, just another indie bundle from IndieGala... wait? Mass Effect 2?

Added:
Adventure Apes and The Mayan Mistery (Desura) for lower tier.
The Mayan Mystery is a retro-inspired metroidvania with an emphasis on exploration. You play as Mitch, and with the help of your best friend (Otis) and mentor (Dr.A), must stop Horatio Hawk from escaping the Mayan temple with a magical artifact!

This is the first in a series of games that will take the Adventures Apes from one location to the next, one era to the next, all in an effort to keep the world's most precious treasures out of Horatio's hands!

Shadowgrounds Survivor (Steam) for Beat the Average (5.21$).

Surviving is only half the game.

The award-winning atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return in this spin off/sequel armed with a slick new feature set!

Shadowgrounds Survivor tells the story of the last remaining humans on Jupiter's moon Ganymede, where the alien onslaught is in full force.

kaleii

Me again...

Next bonus game in the Build a Greenlight Bundle 2 will be Ensign-1

Ensign-1 is a space flight game where players have the ability to leave their spacecraft, and explore and command capitol ships and space stations. Players can play out scenarios such as landing on a space station and defending it from oncoming attackers by manning it’s turrets, or finding a more powerful ship derelict in the middle of a war zone, and commandeering it to change the tide of a battle. The game features a set of single player missions, as well as the option for online sandbox multiplayer.

Also, the final game in the IndieRoyale The Debut 2 Bundle is Spin Wars, just as I predicted earlier.

SPiN WARS - That crazy one-button multiplayer battle game! Up to 4 friends battle each other simultaneously on just one device in this simple but fun arena shoot 'em up game! Control your fighter and pull off your special moves with the well-timed tap of just one button!

cicero

The new IndieGameStand deal is Data Jammers: FastForward by Digital Eel. Pay at least $1 to get Steam and Desura keys. Beat the average, currently at $1.86, to unlock the bonus content, which includes:

• Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity (Steam/Desura)
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (This should also have Steam/Desura, I can't tell, because I already bought it previously and they aren't showing another set of codes. Which I plan on fixing with an email.)
  • Dr. Blob's Organism (DRM-Free Mac/Win)
  • Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (DRM-Free Mac/Win)
  • Digital Eel 10th Anniversary Gallery

This is a great deal. I would get it for the hybrid space-roguelike Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space alone. From one of the creators of FTL: Faster Than Light earlier this year, "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space was one of the inspirations that lead to us creating FTL. It's a great game and if you haven't played it or heard of it, you should definitely check it out. They are re-launching it on Desura and Steam in the very near future, but as a pre-launch celebration it's currently on sale for pay what you want on indiegamestand.com. Go buy it! Be generous!"

PaulLFC

The new IndieGameStand deal is Data Jammers: FastForward by Digital Eel. Pay at least $1 to get Steam and Desura keys. Beat the average, currently at $1.86, to unlock the bonus content, which includes:

• Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity (Steam/Desura)
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (This should also have Steam/Desura, I can't tell, because I already bought it previously and they aren't showing another set of codes. Which I plan on fixing with an email.)
  • Dr. Blob's Organism (DRM-Free Mac/Win)
  • Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (DRM-Free Mac/Win)
  • Digital Eel 10th Anniversary Gallery

This is a great deal. I would get it for the hybrid space-roguelike Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space alone. From one of the creators of FTL: Faster Than Light earlier this year, "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space was one of the inspirations that lead to us creating FTL. It's a great game and if you haven't played it or heard of it, you should definitely check it out. They are re-launching it on Desura and Steam in the very near future, but as a pre-launch celebration it's currently on sale for pay what you want on indiegamestand.com. Go buy it! Be generous!"
Some buyers on Reddit are reporting that if you have a Steam key for any of these games from IndieGameStand before, you will not get another Steam key when buying this bundle.

They had Brainpipe and Weird Worlds as previous deals, so if you bought those already, just be aware you won't get a second key this time.

cicero

Some buyers on Reddit are reporting that if you have a Steam key for any of these games from IndieGameStand before, you will not get another Steam key when buying this bundle.

They had Brainpipe and Weird Worlds as previous deals, so if you bought those already, just be aware you won't get a second key this time.
I still haven't received an email response yet. I am hoping that there will be extra codes given out because I really wanted to give a family member the extra Weird Worlds codes.

PaulLFC

I still haven't received an email response yet. I am hoping that there will be extra codes given out because I really wanted to give a family member the extra Weird Worlds codes.
They should give codes out. It's like Steam not allowing you to keep bundle copies of games you already own, a decision I've never agreed with. If you buy a game, you should have access to it. Whether you already own another copy of it or not should be irrelevant.

bengraven

Might grab that ME2 bundle...not for ME2 but for Rebuild. The idea is awesome, but my god the actual city itself looks like something out of a cheap Theme Park ripoff. You have this dark game and dark UI, then suddenly floating balloons and primary colors.

Top Bottom