• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Game Development Thread 3: Indie Jones and the Template of Doom

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Woo! I've finished porting and uploading all my (mobile-suitable) games to Google's Play Store. They are all 100% free games without ads or online bullshit: (I just do this for fun.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7685806130818283272

Be sure to check out Raum Drive! That's the game I'm most proud of so far.
3BCOjM.png

I'm told my games are quite challenging, so be warned if you are used to getting your hand held and head patted in games.

Last edited:

udkultimate

Woo! I've finished porting and uploading all my (mobile-suitable) games to Google's Play Store. They are all 100% free games without ads or online bullshit: (I just do this for fun.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7685806130818283272

Be sure to check out Raum Drive! That's the game I'm most proud of so far.
3BCOjM.png

I'm told my games are quite challenging, so be warned if you are used to getting your hand held and head patted in games.
Congratulations man! I will try some of your games. Thanks!

udkultimate

Fursan al-Aqsa Steam Autumn Sales, Steam Awards and Sniper Rifle Gameplay

Hello friends,

Another year is ending, and my game Fursan al-Aqsa is still kicking ass on Steam and elsewhere.

We are now on Steam Autumn Sales, and I have given a 50% off discount for the most BASED game of all times. By the way, these are 2 games bundled in 1, Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

bbc46d1e4e584606cde4c2c43d7cc13604b31dca.png

Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, recently received the End of Life Update, Episode 2 - The Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque, on which I completed the story of Ahmad al-Falastini, the most BASED game protagonist of all times, and added a brand new mission, the real final mission for the game, alongside many improvement, and, most important, I was able to add achievements on the Classic Version, so now the game is completed.

As for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, it is a brand new game, with better graphics, physics, AI, new environment, new mechanics, and, most important, a new game style. While Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical shooter, on which every wrong movement can mean the failure of the mission, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake trully makes you feel a true BAD ASS ARABIC SUPER HERO, who can literally fly and run on walls.

I would describe Fursan al-Aqsa Remake as a High Octane Insane Non Stop Action Game, with many crazy moments and, especially, over the top cutscenes, just like the traditional Holywood Action Movies of the 80's.

But Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is something like an Early Access Game, on which I am constantly adding new content, missions, weapons, skins and so on. I don't have an expected time when I will finish Fursan al-Aqsa Remake's development, but I try at each 2 or 3 months release a new update (new mission with other new improvements on the game).

ec057e5604994c81182f3e05fb799dee60d21721.png

So I kindly invite you to both BUY Fursan al-Aqsa now at 50% OFF and also to vote on my game for the Labor of Love Award.

udkultimate

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake: Steam Winter Sales - Zionists Melting 😭

Fursan al-Aqsa Diapers Update and Steam Winter Sales

Fursan al-Aqsa will receive a SUPER Discount for Steam Winter Sales! Do not miss this AMAZING opportunity to play the most BASED indie game of all times. Also please, check the new DIAPERS update, it is fu****ng fun!

Steam Winter Sales begins tommorrow. This is the biggest season sales event on Steam, and, for this reason, I decided to give again a HUGE discount for my game (50% Off). Do not forget that you are buying 2 games in 1 package (Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake).

Both games are fun and unique, while Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical retro-shooter, which makes you feel like a Palestinian Solid Snake, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake makes you feel like a Bad Ass Palestinian Max Payne on Steroids, by allowing you to kick ass of IDF Soldiers in the most creative and funny ways.

Here you can check the latest steam reviews for my game, from other gamers (these reviews are more honest than the reviews of sites like IGN and Gamespot):

Politics aside, this game is very fun to play, since it has some memorable and over the top action moments which will trully make you feel immersed in the gameplay experience, alongside with its unique Soundtrack, Classical Palestinian Resistance Songs which help to create the mood for this game. And if you check Fursan al-Aqsa Remake last update (Ultra Realistic Mode), you will have too many laughs 😂

I added diapers for the IDF soldiers and fart sounds, just like they do in real life 😂

Diapers_1.png

I plan to make this a season update, and remove it on the next update, Nablus Mission, unless you want to keep this. The decision is up to you!

Diapers_2.png

Last, but not least, I ask this for the almost 20k users who whishlisted my game, please, buy Fursan al-Aqsa now on Steam Winter Sales! This is the best moment to support my game, since now another campaign against my game started on Social Media, so supporting my game shows to these haters that this game has thousands of players and supporters around the world.

P.S: If you did not vote on my game yet, please, do not miss the last 3 hours of Indie of the Year Competition here in IndieDB:

Best regards,
Nidal Nijm, a.k.a "The most BASED game developer on Steam".

Top Bottom