• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games [July] Now Voting - Post 874!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
qu5nJSN.gif

Odallus the Dark Call is close to getting funded, so I came to remember people that it looks awesome and it is from the same creators as ONIKEN but now with Castlevania as inspiration =D
They need the help =3

29 days left and 500€ missing, I think that funding is safe :p

On a related note, I wasnt too hot on Odallus tbh and preferred Oniken by FAR, but then again, Odallus is pretty much only a tech demo atm, so who knows.

Burt

So RPS did an interview with Jeff Vogel, the Spiderweb Software man and apparently the recently Humble Indie Bundle of all his games has done very well which is pretty damn awesome, any raised awareness for Spiderweb is okay by my books.

As of this post, 8 hours to go on the bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I hope it isn't too obvious that this post is nothing more then an excuse to link to that sale again and hopefully get some last minute purchases.
Late on this response, but I just have to say how funny I think this is because I definitely read an article by him/interview with him in the last year or two where he said that he would never put his games on a distribution service or lower the price because he didn't believe in giving money to people who didn't do the work or cheapening the value of his games and the indie market as a whole. Dude went straight Phil FIshin' on that one with his 180. Which I'm perfectly fine with, because I like Phil and its always good when someone sees the light.

And yeah, I bought the bundle when it was up. Haven't even opened one of the games yet though. So. There you go, Jeff. 5 bucks from a guy that never would've played or bought one of your games without a distributor and a price cut. I'll get to them eventually.

Platy

29 days left and 500€ missing, I think that funding is safe :p

On a related note, I wasnt too hot on Odallus tbh and preferred Oniken by FAR, but then again, Odallus is pretty much only a tech demo atm, so who knows.

but ... but ... I an a WiiU version =(

Or at least a steam version

Late on this response, but I just have to say how funny I think this is because I definitely read an article by him/interview with him in the last year or two where he said that he would never put his games on a distribution service or lower the price because he didn't believe in giving money to people who didn't do the work or cheapening the value of his games and the indie market as a whole. Dude went straight Phil FIshin' on that one with his 180. Which I'm perfectly fine with, because I like Phil and its always good when someone sees the light.

Yeah, whenever I read an interview with the man I always got this impression that he was totally invested in his games, their game play and (most importantly) their writing; and that any other aspect like marketing, pricing and profits was a second interest to him. I wonder if he saw services like steam, iOS and stuff like sales as an unnecessary distraction. But whatever his reasons I'm just glad the Spiderweb Software games are being exposed to a greater level of the general mass. Previously I always had this fear whenever he released a new game that in a month or twos time he would release this statement saying 'this is no longer profitable, so this was my final game,' thanks to stuff like the Humble Sale I no longer have that fear.

New weekly video for Indie releases by Pixabyte up:
http://youtu.be/RpexBrZLc40

I think I continually kinda love this guy. He has the slightly impersonal marketer sales pitch thing down to a T and their is just something wonderfully surreal about it coming out in aid of fairly unknown indie releases.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Soon I'll be back to this thread where I can finally check out the last few missing games from this month.

Amazon and Paypal are bitter competitors, so no direct way, no. You'd have to get your Amazon funds to a bank account and from there to PayPal.

Miutsu

/shameless crossposting from the indie dev thread

#screenshotsaturday for Beat Beat Shooter, work has progressed slowly but steady, some progress of the level selection screen:

QEEjLCl.png

Levels distributed as hexagons with every island corresponding an area.

vRGYrtB.png

Preview panel of the level showing the relevant information and a thumbail.

Okay, got a Visa gift card...non Steam games are now on option

The main games that interest me are:
Door Kickers
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Project Zomboid
Starbound

Toma or others, any impressions or opinions on those games?

Toma

Okay, got a Visa gift card...non Steam games are now on option

The main games that interest me are:
Door Kickers
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Project Zomboid
Starbound

Toma or others, any impressions or opinions on those games?

Door Kickers is fun but missing a bit depth.
Sir you are being hunted sounds greeeeeeeat and is from the ex stalker devs, but we dont know anything yet.
Zomboid is great survival fun and highly recommended.
Starbound will probably be great too, but you might as well dig yourself through Terraria first that you can probably get for cheap atm.

Hofmann

Less than two hours to vote for Kentucky Route Zero. For the first time during the sale I voted for a game from all of my alt accounts.

Got Door Kickers, download waiting in my email

Now Project Zomboid. So I'm buying from my iPhone and I don't have the Desura client, how does that work? Do I get an activation code or download link in my email?

Toma

Random aside: I wanted to buy Primordia for this thread and noticed in the past Steam sale I already own it. Derp.

Toma

A lot of metroidvanias are coming from the indie scene. I like.

Speaking of Metroidvanias, there is a cute and inexpensive little game (1,30 in the current Steam sales) you might want to check out. My impressions:

ss_591c53e75667e16d42ec1cae0ecec627136636d5.1920x1080.jpg

Wake gets a thumbs up from me as well. Aside from being dirt cheap and being in a bundle with another game, its a really clever short Highscore Metroidvania (with online leaderboards) with tons of playthrough possibilities to explore. One run might take you about 20-30 minutes, but on your first try you'll end up at 3000 point like me, while the best players have like 300000 points on the leaderboards. You need to find certain items like the axe to open doors or the flares to illuminate dark rooms, while also taking the rising water levels of the ship into account. Its really smartly designed since that time pressure element also doubles as a fallback for inexperienced players since you can reach higher ledges if the water rises higher. Finding the proper way before the water rises to that level however will guarantee a better score in the end. Its not just helpful either, if you rely too much on the water some items will be unreachable since you cannot axe a door underwater for example.

Really cool little game. But I agree that the washed out art style is a bit annoying. I'd prefer having the clean pixel art as well. I tried disabling the post processing in the options, but that only deactivated the bloom. I used the original resolution (640 instead of blown up 1280) since that made it a bit more bearable. Another issue I have with the game are the jumping/climbing mechanics which dont seem to work perfectly well all the time. Might need to retry with a controller though.

Fantastic concept, definitely a small gem we found here. Unfortunately, I cant predict whether someone might get over the art style or not.

My run:
K8OtQMA.png

Dont expect anything grand from it, but its definitely worth a mention.

Speaking of Metroidvanias, there is a cute and inexpensive little game (1,30 in the current Steam sales) you might want to check out. My impressions:

Dont expect anything grand from it, but its definitely worth a mention.

Just bought it because I liked the game's premise, it seems to have some interesting ideas.

klinkcow

Neo Member
Also,

Finally beat The Swapper!

Mind=Blown.

I have to admit, I had to get help on 2 puzzles...it was an awful feeling.

I tried the Elliot Quest demo on desura yesterday. Even though I'm kind of over the modern pixel art look I still thought this game looked and animated fantastically. It's clearly a work in progress but I have my eye on this. If nothing else the world needs more Zelda II inspired games.

Edit: Also my first post in one of the indie threads. I plan to contribute more because a search for something different and an aging PC has led me to playing more indies lately. I also grabbed Crayon Chronicles on desura. The game is fun but seems really simple so far

Toma

I tried the Elliot Quest demo on desura yesterday. Even though I'm kind of over the modern pixel art look I still thought this game looked and animated fantastically. It's clearly a work in progress but I have my eye on this. If nothing else the world needs more Zelda II inspired games.

Edit: Also my first post in one of the indie threads. I plan to contribute more because a search for something different and an aging PC has led me to playing more indies lately. I also grabbed Crayon Chronicles on desura. The game is fun but seems really simple so far

Hey Hampster, Crayon Chronicles seems to be a bit simple indeed, but I havent played it myself yet. Would be cool to read some more in depth impressions if you have some. The recommended game looks nice btw.

And welcome :)

I'm posting my review list compiled for the Steam Summer Sale, and since the sale is now almost over I'm transferring it to here:
I finished my list, and noticed that:
  • I played too many games
  • I liked few of them
  • I suck at writing reviews
I mean I wouldn't even call these reviews, except I already did.

• Ares: A platformer game similar to old Mega Man/Metroid games. It has nice level setup and some hidden passages to add some puzzle. Nice game if you like the genre. I recommend a gamepad to play it. 3/5
  • And yet it moves: This is a platformer with an interesting concept. You turn the landscape as it is a paper to change your surroundings. This creates some interesting puzzles but I think puzzles and the platforming are a bit disconnected in this game. 2/5
  • Anomaly Warzone Earth: It is an interesting take on tower defense games, since you represent the troops trying to bypass towers. Try to make your way with planning and some "help". Nice game if you like the tower defense and short bits of play. 3/5
  • Atom Zombie Smasher: Tactical placement game would be a proper description of the game but is more than that. It is a lot of fun. You are trying to hold the outbreak of a zombie virus which infects everyone it touches, so you nuke them, shoot them, hunt them. The catch is the zombies are pink dots and you aren't any larger. 4/5
  • Awesomenauts: A MOBA game played as a 2D platformer. I don't think it is as good as its hype but I don't like MOBAs in general. 2/5
  • Beep: A platformer game where your avatar is a small robot. I don't think it has more than its cuteness to offer. 2/5
  • Bit.Trip Beat: It is a musical pong game. If you have the dexterity to play it you'll have a lot of fun, if you don't you'll have a lot of frustration. 3/5
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER: Another Bit.Trip game, you just have to run, forward. And it is hard to run forward. Once again really good musical game if you have the timing. 3/5
  • Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!: A point and click adventure game with great humor. It is similar to old Monkey Island games but the humor might be a bit more adult oriented. 3/5
  • Binding of Isaac: A flash game where you shoot diabolical stuff with your tears. It has a nice story and fun character designs. 2/5
  • Braid: A puzzle-platformer game with great artwork and a time twist which allows you to go back and forward in time in order to solve the puzzles. 3/5
  • Breath of Death and Cthullu saves the world: This is a game inspired by the old Final Fantasy games. If you like the old RPGs this one might be played as a parody of them. 2/5
  • Bunch of Heroes: It looks like a fun minimised remake of Freedom Force, and it is not. It is an isometric action game with low variety. 1/5
  • Castle Crashers: Fast paced beat 'em up game set in a medievalish setting. Multiplayer is fun and the single player is more like a training play for the same quest. Don't try without a gamepad. 3/5
  • Cave Story+: Great artwork, music and stroyline in a platformer/exploration game. This might be the game to please your nostalgia. 5/5
  • Chivalry: AGATHAAAA!! A great first person slasher, where you can cut and pierce your friends. The only downside is that it is Multiplayer only. 5/5
  • Cogs: A 3D puzzle game where you try to make the cogs fit in order to start the machinery you have. 2/5
  • Cortex Command: A game where you control minds of stuff you designed and ordered to solve a puzzle like level. Despite the great idea the game fails to deliver and not optimized enough to run properly if there are 20+ minds on the level. 2/5
  • Costume Quest: A kid friendly game where you play small kids with "magical" Halloween costumes. Nothing great but fun nontheless. 3/5
  • Critical Mass: A 3D puzzle game, best described as tetris with a rotating cube. 2/5
  • Critter Crunch: Imagine Magical Drop but remove the semi-naked girls and add cute animals in a jungle. It is a good puzzle game. 4/5
  • Dear Esther: A tour on an island. Walk around, watch the scenery, and don't expect a game but a somewhat interactive story telling. If you like a good atmosphere with great scenery get it. 3/5
  • Defense Grid: A tower defense game with good artwork and actual planning. And it offers something many others don't, replayability. 3/5
  • Delve Deeper: It's a game of dwarves digging deeper to get more gold and gems while not getting killed to beat the opponent team of dwarves. 2/5
  • Dungeons of Dredmor: A rogue-like with a nice variety of skills and humor. 3/5
  • Freesia: A beat'em up game set in a single screen. 1/5
  • Flotilla: A tactical game similar to Frozen Synapse but set in space. You control your ship by giving it a direction and speed and order, and try to destroy your enemies.
  • Fortix: It is a Xonix clone. 2/5
  • Frozen Synapse: Imagine a top-view tactical game like Jagged Alliance, know imagine yourself sending the orders and watching what happens when they execute them agaisnt the unknown. Good game. 4/5
  • FTL: Random instances of battles where your enemies is blowing you up to pieces, if you are a good player. You are managing a spaceship crew and trying to survive during your escape. 4/5
  • Gemini Rue: A point and click adventure game with a dark theme. It has some nice artwork but the story isn't great. 3/5
  • Hamlet: It is a series of puzzle with a story line inspired by Hamlet. 2/5
  • Hotline Miami: A game of ultraviolence with a soundtrack which makes you feel the crime. Imagine a puzzle game where the puzzle is to kill everyone. 5/5
  • Jamestown: A shoot'em all game with a good story and even better soundtrack. 4/5
  • Legend of Grimrock: Dungeon crawling game which can be count as a 3D remake of the old Eye of the Beholder. 3/5
  • Machinarium: Series of puzzle with a silly robot. Puzzles are good and the graphics are better. 3/5
  • McPixel: This game is really fun. But the hidden fun is in the Free DLC submitted by others. There is really good stuff there.
  • Mount & Blade Warband: Starting as a nobody you are trying to make your way to king. And in your way lots of people will be slain. This is one of the best medieval life simulations. 5/5
  • The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom: Platforming in the trail of a pie. This is a fun game with a Braid like time twist. 3/5
  • Nikopol: A point and click adventure game based on a graphic novel of the same name. You can expect great artwork. 2/5
  • Osmos: If you are larger than the other you absorb it and you move by throwing your parts thus getting smaller. This is the basic of the game, and it is really interesting to play. 3/5
  • Rochard: A platforming game where you have a gravity gun. Good artwork and soundtrack. 3/5
  • Sanctum: A tower defense game where you build the maze, upgrade it, maintain it and also shoot the enemy in a fps mode. 3/5
  • The Ship: A ship where there are hunters and prey. And hunters have to kill their prey secretly. Good idea, yet fails to manifest in multiplayer where people either kill each other or don't move at all. 2/5
  • SpaceChem: A puzzle game where you set up a production line with inputs, outputs and lots of ot other stuff to produce some elements. It is really good. 4/5
  • StarSeed Pilgrim: You plant seeds everywhere and they grow, but the darkness is growing too. When the darkness reaches you everything reverses and you see the key, and reach for it. Interesting puzzle game. 3/5
  • Super Hexagon: A reflex and dexterity game which is certain to kill your brain at long exposure. 3/5
  • Super Meat Boy: A very hard and fun platforming game. 3/5
  • Swords and Soldiers: A very simple strategy game where you spawn units at one end of a line and your enemy at the other end. You have to support your units with spells to destryo enemy HQ. 3/5
  • They Bleed Pixels: A very good platformer might be called a metroidvania, it includes great amount of violence and has really good artwork. 4/5
  • To The Moon: Wonderful story with some puzzles in it. I believe everybody must play it. 5/5
  • Toki Tori: Cute and funny puzzle game where you lead a small bird to safety. 4/5
  • VVVVVV: Short yet really hard platform game. 3/5

Recently finished Ittle Dew and I can heartily recommend it. The base game could be considered a tad shot for its price, I completed it in just under 2 hours although I predict completing all the optional puzzles should at least double that time and the gameplay is really impressive. If anyone is that particular type of Zelda fan where you totally loved the dungeon puzzles then I would say you might want to check this out because the entirety of Ittle Dew is really a tribute to that gameplay.

http://www.ittledew.com/

Toma

Recently finished Ittle Dew and I can heartily recommend it. The base game could be considered a tad shot for its price, I completed it in just under 2 hours although I predict completing all the optional puzzles should at least double that time and the gameplay is really impressive. If anyone is that particular type of Zelda fan where you totally loved the dungeon puzzles then I would say you might want to check this out because the entirety of Ittle Dew is really a tribute to that gameplay.

http://www.ittledew.com/

Well I am interested, but $14? Wow. No offense, but what made you get the game for $14? I mean I love supporting Indies and I dont really like the price discussion, but $14 for a 2hour Zelda romp IS a bit steep.

Well I am interested, but $14? Wow. No offense, but what made you get the game for $14? I mean I love supporting Indies and I dont really like the price discussion, but $14 for a 2hour Zelda romp IS a bit steep.

Because I have poor impulse control, ho ho. But yeah I do appreciate that price might turn some people off, if it does I would at least recommend that people save the game in whatever mental or physical wish list they are using so they give it a look whenever the price drops to a more accessible range. Their is a quick look on the Giant Bomb site if you want to see actual gameplay, although if it temps anyone I wouldn't recommend watching more then 10 or so minutes, once you spoil a puzzle there is no going back.

Toma

Few more games from the current thread I tried today:

Primordia is a rather typical Point & Click adventure so far with an awesome setting that reminds me a bit of Wall-E, where you play as robots in search for the humans. I liked that the puzzles were all very rather technically oriented (searching individual parts of machines) and the setting is really interesting. Unfortunately, it has the typical low res graphics, but nonetheless very intriguing. Will see how this story continues eventually.

Splatter A top down shooter where you need to take out Zombies. I love the asthetics, but the gameplay is way too simple and also a bit uninspired. Just clickclickclick is not fun, guys.

StormThis is a cute puzzle game in which you need to use the elements to advance an apple through the level. Nice art style and fitting puzzle elements, but I am not too fond of Physics Puzzles lately and so this game probably wont be on my voting list this month. Its decent, but doesnt seem to be special outside of the "setting" this puzzle game is using.

Super Splatters Surprisingly fun AND deep game. You need to pull off stunts in the levels while hitting some elements. Very satisfying and reminds me a bit of Peggle in that regard. Highscore leaderboards, fun gameplay, high focus on combos that require a good amount of skill to pull off and a cute artstyle. This one is a surprise, but one some of you really need to check out.

Super Splatters >>> Primordia >>>>>>>>>> Storm >>>>>Splatter

Toma

Shit. On a similar note: After trying the demo, I just found out that I'll probably end up buying Survivor Squad this month too. There is a demo on Desura, so you can just try it yourself, but... its good. I'll write up something later after playing a bit more.

Super Splatters Surprisingly fun AND deep game. You need to pull off stunts in the levels while hitting some elements. Very satisfying and reminds me a bit of Peggle in that regard. Highscore leaderboards, fun gameplay, high focus on combos that require a good amount of skill to pull off and a cute artstyle. This one is a surprise, but one some of you really need to check out.

I've been really enjoying that too. Although had trouble putting as much time into it as I wanted to, I think it came out at a similar time to Gunpoint so it got ignored a little. But yeah, very enjoyable and I totally get the Peggle vibe off it too. It's a real feat that such a quality title came out of Israel which, in an interview with the devs I read, has very little in regard to both indie and mainstream gaming infrastructure at the moment.

Back to ole' everyday Steam

So I bought the Door Kickers Alpha, can't wait to play that when I get home

Also debating whether to pre-order Sir, You Are Being Hunted or save my Amazon Payments for Humble Bundles

Mercenary Kings looks awesome, on my Wishlist

Toma

I've been really enjoying that too. Although had trouble putting as much time into it as I wanted to, I think it came out at a similar time to Gunpoint so it got ignored a little. But yeah, very enjoyable and I totally get the Peggle vibe off it too. It's a real feat that such a quality title came out of Israel which, in an interview with the devs I read, has very little in regard to both indie and mainstream gaming infrastructure at the moment.

I totally wasnt expecting it to have this much depth tbh, and was thinking it would just be a rather casual affair. However, its another one of those games that baffles me immensely in regard to not having a demo. Just have people play around with one level that has a few elements in it and voila. Mindboggling. Anyway, definitely one of those games I will give some more time once I went through all the games in the OP.

I just submitted Love+ to Ouya as a free six level game, but I'm going to dump some more desura keys in hopes of turning it into Greenlight votes.

New Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrE3ttBNiK4&feature=share&list=UUYC0LjIsvzyEEO12P1RrBoQ

http://love-the-game.com/

Greenlight:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94453699

ibit8dJhS1tlVH.gif

Desura keys (remove symbols for keys to work)
OU1EC-QKYYZ-S5^DFZ-GJARC-IL2WJ
WYYAJ-9W0ID-GW^FOQ-X0XWH-GNCNK
Q6MEA-QJSMM-K2P^2V-YTLRI-PHG11
ITRVH-IGFBH-B436^G-LC7XF-KX9TD
RHS7D-OS0FF-LPKJE^-GKS6Z-Y0SF9
SS3L5-VKID2-HZBIO-^X32FN-DAV1L
XEGT1-3STLQ-HOFZ2-M^WMHZ-U4LLC
OVKUH-SECCF-LVEKX-5Y^RT2-H82ID
WHRDC-AOF6J-DRCY3-ZOX^29-UHXPR
W7U56-PTH98-WKFM6-IOBF^3-7JDWY
R2R2P-XLVCE-KB40Y-KK6LJ^-34BIJ
ZN9F2-HB5E8-3S3I7-VSLET-^RPIH3
VKPVA-4OKPG-DSPAQ-1V7F1-9^FKWN
VULP3-BA85L-THYZH-9RREG-SV^97M
WS7ZW-Z9X6W-BW9R4-S97WG-5K3^15
PWHCX-4C0YY-1OWYI-WFQCR-VL2N^R
X^7PN1-YOMXI-HG4ZK-839OJ-JHA3A
IU^KXA-2VTX0-J6K3D-THFGE-9IE01
SYI^CM-H70UI-U96Y9-KB05X-K93B0
JPM4^P-FPGL9-7UH1L-F4NT1-Z594A
PK4JF^-W7EMY-HA4ZF-3XH9F-NST1E
Z9YOE-^253N3-IPEJ1-FLGSF-MMWJX
Y4BZ7-E^X8NX-8VDFT-9BQ2R-LLBKY
Q5HEK-NA^79B-U3C98-XF0TS-9EB0C
GQ3LD-SLJ^EH-RB78B-PB74M-L12A6
NCX2M-XBLY^7-511YV-M1HV0-KRUC3
T88JN-BXNBU^-3VWAC-VJLL7-3IUIL
WOW39-EYV2U-^RWC3O-I1BAV-KELUZ
IWED1-AM2TS-R^14LQ-LGVES-CN23Y
TZRH0-HYI6B-W7^2PC-DYVMY-JLSNX
K61W5-J3YWM-W1B^B7-M2I4W-5JK35
OQRSS-3M7UW-HUDG^M-DKBZH-L77DY
VQXSO-VEEAH-HE2HY^-YIKFS-P4LMS
MZJW9-SVDDA-27DPK-^OE6FB-ESR0Z
OYQMT-U0RSP-L5RPW-6^TW71-7G3XO
POI5V-PKT37-OB794-PX^NF1-LDVCP
GKC7A-X645U-BFZ73-LSU^KK-UVV0I
GCYQA-LFBE2-Q5W8G-YEIT^R-YL9DX
OR2W1-CVI0H-NR8FE-MD0JZ^-A2FI5
HJ7V7-TSMN9-1Z40K-O2V3N-^A6PAL

And if anyone wants to test my Linux build, DM me or tweet me, would ya?

I just submitted Love+ to Ouya as a free six level game, but I'm going to dump some more desura keys in hopes of turning it into Greenlight votes.

New Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrE3ttBNiK4&feature=share&list=UUYC0LjIsvzyEEO12P1RrBoQ

http://love-the-game.com/

Greenlight:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94453699

ibit8dJhS1tlVH.gif

Desura keys (remove symbols for keys to work)
OU1EC-QKYYZ-S5^DFZ-GJARC-IL2WJ
WYYAJ-9W0ID-GW^FOQ-X0XWH-GNCNK
Q6MEA-QJSMM-K2P^2V-YTLRI-PHG11
ITRVH-IGFBH-B436^G-LC7XF-KX9TD
RHS7D-OS0FF-LPKJE^-GKS6Z-Y0SF9
SS3L5-VKID2-HZBIO-^X32FN-DAV1L
XEGT1-3STLQ-HOFZ2-M^WMHZ-U4LLC
OVKUH-SECCF-LVEKX-5Y^RT2-H82ID
WHRDC-AOF6J-DRCY3-ZOX^29-UHXPR
W7U56-PTH98-WKFM6-IOBF^3-7JDWY
R2R2P-XLVCE-KB40Y-KK6LJ^-34BIJ
ZN9F2-HB5E8-3S3I7-VSLET-^RPIH3
VKPVA-4OKPG-DSPAQ-1V7F1-9^FKWN
VULP3-BA85L-THYZH-9RREG-SV^97M
WS7ZW-Z9X6W-BW9R4-S97WG-5K3^15
PWHCX-4C0YY-1OWYI-WFQCR-VL2N^R
X^7PN1-YOMXI-HG4ZK-839OJ-JHA3A
IU^KXA-2VTX0-J6K3D-THFGE-9IE01
SYI^CM-H70UI-U96Y9-KB05X-K93B0
JPM4^P-FPGL9-7UH1L-F4NT1-Z594A
PK4JF^-W7EMY-HA4ZF-3XH9F-NST1E
Z9YOE-^253N3-IPEJ1-FLGSF-MMWJX
Y4BZ7-E^X8NX-8VDFT-9BQ2R-LLBKY
Q5HEK-NA^79B-U3C98-XF0TS-9EB0C
GQ3LD-SLJ^EH-RB78B-PB74M-L12A6
NCX2M-XBLY^7-511YV-M1HV0-KRUC3
T88JN-BXNBU^-3VWAC-VJLL7-3IUIL
WOW39-EYV2U-^RWC3O-I1BAV-KELUZ
IWED1-AM2TS-R^14LQ-LGVES-CN23Y
TZRH0-HYI6B-W7^2PC-DYVMY-JLSNX
K61W5-J3YWM-W1B^B7-M2I4W-5JK35
OQRSS-3M7UW-HUDG^M-DKBZH-L77DY
VQXSO-VEEAH-HE2HY^-YIKFS-P4LMS
MZJW9-SVDDA-27DPK-^OE6FB-ESR0Z
OYQMT-U0RSP-L5RPW-6^TW71-7G3XO
POI5V-PKT37-OB794-PX^NF1-LDVCP
GKC7A-X645U-BFZ73-LSU^KK-UVV0I
GCYQA-LFBE2-Q5W8G-YEIT^R-YL9DX
OR2W1-CVI0H-NR8FE-MD0JZ^-A2FI5
HJ7V7-TSMN9-1Z40K-O2V3N-^A6PAL

And if anyone wants to test my Linux build, DM me or tweet me, would ya?
I've already voted so I won't take any of these keys. Still, keep up the great work - I really enjoy this game.

I totally wasnt expecting it to have this much depth tbh, and was thinking it would just be a rather casual affair. However, its another one of those games that baffles me immensely in regard to not having a demo. Just have people play around with one level that has a few elements in it and voila. Mindboggling. Anyway, definitely one of those games I will give some more time once I went through all the games in the OP.
Ugh, I knew it looked deep (based on a TotalBiscuit Let's Play) and honestly still passed. Now I'm regretting it haha.

Toma

It's headed up by one of the founders of RPS, no S.T.A.L.K.E.R. devs afaik

Ah thanks for correcting. Mixed that up with the Survarium devs.Too many Indies to keep track of.

Top Bottom