• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Samemind

Really? I didn't even know that.

This also means that if a miracle happens and a surge of ~200k rolls in, then we'll get full voice over? :p
That's what it's there for. And can believe it's feasible, depending on the timing of how long they keep it open versus when they start putting out something playable for backers.

Ultimadrago

I'd greatly prefer that we get Full VO to none, but as Mike brought up in response, the game being made at all is really what matters with everything else as a bonus~ So yeah, I'll be fine.

I still think the goal may have a chance though.

Arjac

I'd greatly prefer that we get Full VO to none, but as Mike brought up in response, the game being made at all is really what matters with everything else as a bonus~ So yeah, I'll be fine.

I still think the goal may have a chance though.
currently $75,000 short, so it is possible
but I'd imagine we'd need a big bump in the next year to make it, such as from a preview build or being shown off at a major press event

Ultimadrago

currently $75,000 short, so it is possible
but I'd imagine we'd need a big bump in the next year to make it, such as from a preview build or being shown off at a major press event

For sure, that would be nice. I'm actually looking forward to upping my pledge once some potential add-ons are shown.

Ravidrath

Ravi, have you considered opening up pre-orders like other KS developers? I don't know if it actually works, but whenever there's an update I could imagine some new people notice the game and might pre-order it.

Like Samemind mentioned, the campaign is still open, and will probably be open for a long time still.

We're working on getting an upgrade campaign going to try and get people to upgrade to higher tiers. So we'll be mocking up the campaign-exclusive physical version, giclee print and T-shirt to try and get people to upgrade and get us to at least the VO tier.

Nicodemic

Saw this thread for the first time today.

Lab Zero has my pledge now (60$).

And I'll be buying a physical copy of Skullgirls when it comes out.

That is all.

Moonlight

Banned
Eight-way directional shooting. Y'all are speaking my language. Any chance we'll be able to run while shooting for maximum Samus action? :v

NEO0MJ

That's pretty cool. What's the word on the anime stuff though? It's almost May!

giphy.gif

J-Tier

Might not be until after AX now.

I'm pushing as hard as I can, but I'm pretty much going to have to stop giving timelines because they don't seem to want to stick to any. :
That's unfortunate.

I'm really excited for music though. Can't wait to hear snippets whenever they're ready.

Shahed

I'm a Contributer. $60 plus shipping to UK. Every now and then I think about wanting to upgrade a Tier to offer more but looking through the list there's nothing that actually appeals to me above it. For games all I care about is the actual game and it's soundtrack and I get that in that Tier. Heck I also get my name in the credits and if anything I'd rather it not be there.

Speaking of the soundtrack is there any idea what format it'd be in? MP3 and if so what bitrate? FLAC or another lossless format?

Ravidrath

Ouch that sucks. Well all the best! The game itself looks pretty awesome so far!

Yeah, this has been really frustrating.

I was OK with the delay if it'd let us make a big splash at AX, but since that seems unlikely now, it's back to just being frustrating.

Speaking of the soundtrack is there any idea what format it'd be in? MP3 and if so what bitrate? FLAC or another lossless format?

For Skullgirls, we did 320k MP3 and made frequent OST updates with each patch / new character release.

We might put out the tracks we have now with the first survey we release, which will be to distribute the 505 game codes and give people upgrade opportunities.

We'll probably offer FLAC or whatever else this time around, too. But that might only be for the final-final release, since it sounds like something about FLAC makes it take more time.

Shahed

Yeah, this has been really frustrating.

I was OK with the delay if it'd let us make a big splash at AX, but since that seems unlikely now, it's back to just being frustrating.

For Skullgirls, we did 320k MP3 and made frequent OST updates with each patch / new character release.

We'll probably offer FLAC or whatever else this time around, too. But that's like 2 years away.
Thanks. I know when I've gotten a soundtrack as a perk for something elsewhere (nor necessarily gaming related) I've been given mp3's below 320 and even some below 200, so not exactly ideal. 320 is fine and FLAC would be awesome. Love Kikuta's music including what we got in the prototype. Crucial Fixture!

Still as you said it's a ways away yet.

Moonlight

Banned

We might put out the tracks we have now with the first survey we release, which will be to distribute the 505 game codes and give people upgrade opportunities.

We'll probably offer FLAC or whatever else this time around, too. But that might only be for the final-final release, since it sounds like something about FLAC makes it take more time.
Are you comfortable with an ETA on that survey/reward codes? Since I'm assuming all that means the Humble reward pages will be going out, like the Skullgirls IGG.

Ravidrath

Are you comfortable with an ETA on that survey/reward codes? Since I'm assuming all that means the Humble reward pages will be going out, like the Skullgirls IGG.

Was hoping to have it out by now, because we're trying to do an upgrade push to get the Full VO to happen.

But part of that was mocking up a lot of the higher-tier physical rewards, and we're behind on that, in large part because Brady's mother passed away and left him with a few months of financial aftermath to deal with.

But this time all of that will be handled through BackerKit, as will campaign upgrades.

Crocodile

Another interview with Lab Zero (Chris Mattews - Tools Programmer)

Also came across this cool picture which I think is from the same Russian cosplay group in the video I posted earlier:

5FnePiIhP7I.jpg

Was hoping to have it out by now, because we're trying to do an upgrade push to get the Full VO to happen.

But part of that was mocking up a lot of the higher-tier physical rewards, and we're behind on that, in large part because Brady's mother passed away and left him with a few months of financial aftermath to deal with.

But this time all of that will be handled through BackerKit, as will campaign upgrades.

Damn. My condolences to Brady and his family :(

duckroll

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

My condolences. ;_;

Oh.....hang in there Brady.

TheOGB

Banned

Oh man, that's really sad to hear. :( My condolences to him and his family

Samemind

Lovin' it. The big ol' mouth on the cyclops tree reminds me of Double. I hope to see a tweak on the shading of the bat's wings, they look a little flat.

Ultimadrago

Tree monster looks great! I also am liking the key sketches for the Preta, it seems really animated and goofy while keeping the unsettling eye bulges with wrinkly, protruding mouth.

Top Bottom