• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

the blood, sweat, and pixels thread reminded me that i'm still waiting on that sg postmortem

i hope you eventually find time for that one, ravid

Samemind

I got slightly salty that people got to play the backer preview before backers get it. The game is seriously looking to live up to the crowdfund promises, at least in the mechanics department. What a genius move to make the super freeze progressively more dramatic with each button press. A lot of clever streamlining in general.

Ravidrath

I got slightly salty that people got to play the backer preview before backers get it.

For what it's worth, we really tried to have the Backer Preview out to everyone before E3 and Anime Expo, to avoid just that.

But it just didn't work out, and we couldn't pass either of those opportunities up.

If it's any consolation, the Backer Preview is a lot better for the E3 and Anime Expo feedback. And it also has some important new features we're trying out.

So, Lab Zero decided to take a third option on the Vasco design debacle:
The new design is Latigo, and the old design shall be Vasco!

I feel like this whole "debacle" is really overblown.

Looking at Likes and things on Twitter and Facebook, it seems like the people who didn't like the redesign are a very vocal minority.

Datschge

So, Lab Zero decided to take a third option on the Vasco design debacle:
kQ4e8a9.gif

Apologies on the phrasing then. Was honestly trying to imply mostly minor contentions.

Curious to see how the two characters relate though.

Edit:
...I really need to look into a dictionary more often

Dekutulla

I appreciate this; I wasn't exactly sad to see Vasco's design changed, but the change was drastic enough that it didn't really seem like Vasco anymore. Using the old design as an NPC (it seems?) and making the actual character someone else is a nice compromise.

Zebei

As long as we keep gunblade cowboy i'm totally fine with this.

The old design gets to stay, and the new design gets to be cool too. Win-win
except for the devs who now have more work :p

Latigo will probably be one of my most used incarnations, simply because gunblade.

Dachande

Hey, by the way, I noticed that the platforms listed for the game on the website's front page doesn't mention the Switch version. The image from the announcement post is still visible at the moment, but not after a few more updates.

Ravidrath

Hey, by the way, I noticed that the platforms listed for the game on the website's front page doesn't mention the Switch version. The image from the announcement post is still visible at the moment, but not after a few more updates.

Ah, thanks - just fixed that.

When that went up I didn't have access to most of the website, but now I do!

Top Bottom