• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

AND SHE'S FUNDED!

CONGRATS LAB ZERO!

CONGRATS, AJNA & CO.!

tumblr_nxlx7goKo71riajy3o1_500.gif

Last time posting this one. Credit goes to the amazing Rtilrtil

Moonlight

Banned
AND WE'RE FUNDED.

I'm so jazzed about this. Oh my god. I can't imagine how big of a relief this must be to everyone at Lab Zero if I'm sitting here in my room with this huge smile plastered on my face, just reflecting on what a ride the last two months have been. I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm so happy this game will be made.

Stretchgoals:

@IndivisibleRPGIndivisible 2:24 AM
The first #IndivisibleRPG stretch goal is: More awesome Kikuta music at $1.65M!
via TweetDeck

@IndivisibleRPGIndivisible 2:24 AM
The second #IndivisibleRPG stretch goal is: an animated opening storyboarded by Titmouse and animated by a mystery anime studio!
via TweetDeck

Ravidrath

After a grueling 57 days, it finally happened... IndivisibleRPG is funded!

From Lab Zero Games, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Now let's talk those stretch goals...

$1,650,000 - More Music by Hiroki Kikuta
Indivisible is currently budgeted to have between 60 and 90 minutes of music from Kikuta-san, and we’d like to expand that by at least another hour!

$1,900,000 - Animated opening by Titmouse and Mystery Anime Studio
We’ll partner with Titmouse and a mystery anime studio to create a high-octane opening animation! Titmouse will storyboard everything, and it'll be executed by the anime studio!

About Titmouse
Titmouse Animation was founded in 2000 by husband/wife power couple Shannon
and Chris Prynoski, producing absurdist, dynamic 2-D animation that hungry college kids with twisted sense of humor just can’t get enough of. It has since evolved into a full service production company developing content for even the wee ones, and employing over 200 gifted artists in LA, NYC, and Vancouver.

About Mystery Anime Studio

Unfortunately we can't reveal who the mysterious anime studio is yet. We have a commitment from them, but until things are a little more nailed down they've asked that we hold off on revealing who they are.

YES! YES YES!
I'm so excited that this got funded, it was the first project I've ever backed(on Kickstarter or IndieGogo) so I'm glad it succeeded!

TDLink

I wanna see the stretch goals before I go to bed >.>

I know Ravi is hard at work on them!

Momentum is really strong right now. Hopefully they get up in a timely manner so it's maintained.

Indivisible is currently budgeted to have between 60 and 90 minutes of music from Kikuta-san, and we’d like to expand that by at least another hour!

We’ll partner with Titmouse and a mystery anime studio to create a high-octane opening animation! Titmouse will storyboard everything, and it'll be executed by the anime studio!

About Titmouse
and Chris Prynoski, producing absurdist, dynamic 2-D animation that hungry college kids with twisted sense of humor just can’t get enough of. It has since evolved into a full service production company developing content for even the wee ones, and employing over 200 gifted artists in LA, NYC, and Vancouver.

Unfortunately we can't reveal who the mysterious anime studio is yet. We have a commitment from them, but until things are a little more nailed down they've asked that we hold off on revealing who they are.

Spoke a few posts too late lol

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Got my friend to back this for the physical copy too (after harassing him for days haha). He's streaming it on youtube right now too. He actually got stuck (didn't know how to use the axe to climb properly haha) but I watched him broadcast and helped him via party chat hehe.

Just told him about the funding success and he's very happy and wishes LZ all the best.

About Titmouse

Mystery anime studio confirmed to be DEEN

Nice stretch goals. I do we hope we can reach for an animated intro.

TITMOUSE HOLY SHIT

they did Motorcity iirc

this opening is going to be the dopest shit omg

Not only that but also Superjail, Venture Bros., Metalocalypse to name a few. It'll be a sweet opener if reached.

Top Bottom