• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS Second Son Patch Out Tomorrow + New Photo Mode

whitehawk

Banned
ikSh6uCpYUTvc.jpg

Kuro

What is the best way to export your saved images, Facebook or Twitter?

I just upload to facebook, download the image from there and then rehost on minus. There's a way to send screens through PSN to a dummy account and download them off the PS App on a phone, I think that might have better quality.

amar212

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| It's So Full Of Particles

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| Calling Bullshots On Each And Every F**n One Of You

I just upload to facebook, download the image from there and then rehost on minus. There's a way to send screens through PSN to a dummy account and download them off the PS App on a phone, I think that might have better quality.

Yeah I do it via Facebook, just wondered if there was a better way.

orochi91

Is this patch available in Canada? If so, how do I go about installing it?
I booted up inFamous but didn't see any option in the menu for the
30fps lock.

Zomba13

More games need photo modes like this, especially this generation when launch windows games are looking as phenomenal as Infamous.

ibdh71D53eH6Uh.jpg

that bay filter.

Awesome. Salmon Bay was one of the first places I thought of when I heard about photo mode. Too bad they don't let you go to areas like that or the road/highway you're on before reaching Seattle, post-completion. Still, SB will be great for some environment shots.

Blackage

Is there a way to change the time of day in this game after you've beaten it? Or do you have to basically be playing at certain parts of the story when it's raiding, or night, or in the afternoon etc?

-griffy-

Banned
Is there a way to change the time of day in this game after you've beaten it? Or do you have to basically be playing at certain parts of the story when it's raiding, or night, or in the afternoon etc?
Umm, it's in the OP :p
and once you’ve finished the game you’ll be able to adjust the time of day as you like.
The new patch adds a new setting in the options menu.

Pimpwerx

Damn! I have to still clear a few areas in my evil expert save, and I need to do the paper trail. I'll be sure to check out photomode. At the start of the game, when you first use a vent and land on that roof, there's an awesome view of a hillside, and a train goes by puffing steam. I'd love to see someone photomode that. PEACE.

Many Sony games have this type of functionality built in for QA reasons actually. Most of the time it even ships with the retail game, just disabled obviously and you need CFW to unlock it. More devs should honestly just unlock it for the public. It's a cool feature.

Danlord

This is one of the best screen shots I've seen of the game including official shots.

Thank you so much!

I can't wait for Firmware 1.70 so I can get the high quality rip from the PS4 without Facebook compression. I should Tweet it to Yosp see if I get a lucky retweet :)

I tried the 30fps lock and honestly it makes the game feel really bad. I can see why SP chose to keep it unlocked.

It takes away all the nice smoothness of camera panning and traversal.

Time Of Day option is AWESOME!

Although I think it would have been cool to have another option to make it random so each time you load up the game its different.

Ricky_R

The last thing I needed. Started playing today eager to finish my hero play through so I can begin the evil one and I spent 99% of the time using the photo mode.

:/

gl0w

I can't stop taking pictures D:
Someone going to make a thread just for these?

I approve this.

I can't stop taking pictures, the only let down is to have to upload one screenshot at a time! how can we do not have a option to select a few and hit upload.

Top Bottom