• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son Screenshot Contest

TheOGB

Banned
What a fantastic idea. I love peeking into the Second Son threads and seeing the Photo Mode stuff. The game is gorgeous, and every screenshot so far has shown that.

Very good idea! First Blood !
BljKkeHIcAAqJIC.jpg:orig
10258631_1425935367664536_7726773083655178372_o.jpg

I had different versions of this but thought this one 'popped out' more.

Such a headache to get this from ps4 to gaf!
Awesome idea! Thowing this pic into the mix. I only rotated it didn't touch anything else :)

untitled_by_kane1345-d7f8iqd.jpg
These made me audibly exclaim 'Holy shit!'

fasTRapid

Banned
Shit, wanted to get a post in on the first page, now my name's got to be enough. Competition is really tough, going to edit this post once I found a worthy submission.

EDiT:

On second thought, I like this one better:

FeiRR

Banned
Shit, wanted to get a post in on the first page, now my name's got to be enough. Competition is really tough, going to edit this post once I found a worthy submission.

Don't worry. We'll go through all entries very carefully. I'll save them all to a folder and watch them many times with ISS OST playing in the background for some proper mood.

I've just made it through the screenshot thread and, damn, there are a lot of great ones there. I hope their authors include them in the contest. Can't say who ;).

Chaostar

Some amazing ones already and I haven't even had time to try photo mode yet :(

I'm motivated to make a good one now, thanks GAF.

Count me in! Though.....I'm new so I don't really understand how the photo upload thing happens. Meaning, how do I get a picture to GAF?

pixelbox

Count me in! Though.....I'm new so I don't really understand how the photo upload thing happens. Meaning, how do I get a picture to GAF?
1. Make a "Photobucket" account
2. Download PS app and save picture to yourself
3. Send picture to self
4. Upload picture to photobucket
5. Use img. of picture and paste in Neogaf

_hekk05

Banned
1. Make a "Photobucket" account
2. Download PS app and save picture to yourself
3. Send picture to self
4. Upload picture to photobucket
5. Use img. of picture and paste in Neogaf

lol @ photobucket

pomf.se kawaii file hosting is the way to go

I'm serious

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
lol @ photobucket

pomf.se kawaii file hosting is the way to go

I'm serious

pomf.se is blocked on a lot of corporate networks (mine included) for security purposes. A lot of malware was distributed through there at one point which made it go on many blacklists.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
1980379_1438158476431630_8232493213003377271_o.jpg

Not nearly as fancy as the others in here but I thought the framing came out really well. It was also a complete accident. I caught Delsin before the dash effect kicked in and didn't even realize I was by the Space Needle when I paused.

Top Bottom