• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Ward ops to show PS4 footage for COD IGN vids- a series first since MS deal?

It really does need to be double checked. It's hearsay... and it's potentially damaging so if Im wrong and it spreads around like truth I would feel like absolute shit.

I'm a total goddamn tease even posting this though. I saw the thread title and couldn't help myself ><

Can you tell us in riddle form? Keep us working until you find another source! ;)

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
It really does need to be double checked. It's hearsay... and it's potentially damaging so if Im wrong and it spreads around like truth I would feel like absolute shit.

I'm a total goddamn tease even posting this though. I saw the thread title and couldn't help myself ><

Damaging? Oh man. Oh man. Can't wait.

So Activision is going to throw its weight behind one of the consoles? Impossible. Improbable. Unlikely. Tell me now

I dunno if I can go to sleep now.......

Pbae

Could I pay you in Trident Layers to tell me?

SeanR1221

Trying to come up with what it could logically be and I got nothing.

First thought was it's delayed but we've seen unboxing vids right?

CSX

Forced console parity confirmed :p

but take your time mort especially if it's as big as you say

OSHAN

sheepeatingp.gif

what are you talking about?

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Don't tickle my balls like this, mortimer. Unleash the heat!

Just let someone else deliver the message. If it checks out then we give you credit but if it turns out to be BS, we raise our pitchforks at the messenger and burn him.

Vol5

Clue in the thread as Mort said? ("Saw thread title....")

MS deal of some description? or lack of?

Clue in the thread as Mort said?

MS deal of some description? or lack of?

I'd say the clue is that it'd be damaging and he doesn't want it spreading if it isn't true. Would the PS4 version running worse be damaging? No. The Xbox version looking worse? No. So what would that leave? Team Vernia's point about forced parity would fit that description. It'd be damaging for IW and Activision if it was revealed that they scaled one version back from its original performance to meet the other platform.

artist

Banned
I'd say the clue is that it'd be damaging and he doesn't want it spreading if it isn't true. Would the PS4 version running worse be damaging? No. The Xbox version looking worse? No. So what would that leave? Team Vernia's point about forced parity would fit that description. It'd be damaging for IW and Activision if it was revealed that they scaled one version back from its original performance to meet the other platform.
This logic is sound.

Top Bottom