• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Spinky

The other day I was opening loot boxes on this game on my PS4, while opening loot boxes on Overwatch on PC at the exact same time. This is my life.

SWEET, SWEET L00T.

ZeroX03

Banned
This one is slightly different to the last event. You only get diamond boxes for completing every event, the last one gave you diamonds for completing single events, this one gives you platinums.

Either way, this is the third one of these events I've caught, big rewards overall.

The other day I was opening loot boxes on this game on my PS4, while opening loot boxes on Overwatch on PC at the exact same time. This is my life.

SWEET, SWEET L00T.

I hate opening loot. At least one box at a time. And why do I have to hold down a button? So frustrating. I just want to know what I've got without hesitation.

Does it make sense to not open boxes for a few weeks and level people up or is there no correlation between loot and a character level at the time?

ZeroX03

Banned
Does it make sense to not open boxes for a few weeks and level people up or is there no correlation between loot and a character level at the time?

Loot is determined when you received the box not when you open it.

Save your money if you want (and you earn so much there's kind of no point in that either), but open your boxes immediately.

Loot is determined when you received the box not when you open it.

Save your money if you want (and you earn so much there's kind of no point in that either), but open your boxes immediately.
Much appreciated. Side note, I'm rocking Reverse Flash in the game right now.

The boxes are levelled to your current character levels when you receive them. You may as well clear them out as they won't get better.

Well aware of that, put off opening them all because I'd rather keep fighting than spending x minutes just opening boxes.

Razmos

So many epics from that diamond box event. I must have gotten about 20+ overall.

Also, dear Netherrealm: please add more leg options for Aquaman, for example some shorts.. or speedos. Thanks

This one is slightly different to the last event. You only get diamond boxes for completing every event, the last one gave you diamonds for completing single events, this one gives you platinums.

Either way, this is the third one of these events I've caught, big rewards overall.

I hate opening loot. At least one box at a time. And why do I have to hold down a button? So frustrating. I just want to know what I've got without hesitation.

I have been working most of the day and missed the Diamond events. This is the first one I've been home for.

I don't have it on PS4. There's a platinum one called Lost in the Dark. Just restarted the whole console.

Same goes for me. This restarting for everything gets really annoying.

Next Patch Notes should include "You no longer need to restart to: and list 20 things"

Such a event should be 24 hours at least.

Hasney

Same goes for me. This restarting for everything gets really annoying.

Next Patch Notes should include "You no longer need to restart to: and list 20 things"

Such a event should be 24 hours at least.

Lost in the Dark with the platinum boxes is the diamond one. Look in the objectives.

eizarus

Banned
Atrocitus 112DB1MB, B3 U2 22 BF1 combo is <3. Might have to switch from GL to Atrocitus (I was rolling with the red ring anyway :p)

tim1138

I was just playing as Flash against Green Arrow in the Diamond event, after winning the first round Flash told GA it was time to go back to the salmon ladder.

Staf

I like that i can play this game like a Barbie game. Just dress your characters up in weird dresses and watch them fight AI mode.

Tyaren

There is a Diamond motherbox multiverse event? O: Where? I didn't see anything like that when I just played earlier today.

I have SOooOOoOooOO much loot for Batman, Atrocitus and Cyborg.

Yet I'm not getting any real epics for Wonder Woman :(

This is why I'm disliking the loot system.

I never expected this game to turn into "let the ai play while I watch Netflix " game.

I stayed up late last night and got into the diamond event but now I have to miss any other diamond events that pop up today. Insert Darth Vader Noooooooo!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Orange Lantern chest piece and a Black Adam crown sans cape. I'm going to consider that a pretty good run of loot boxes.

Found it, thanks. :)
Where do I reset the Multiverse so that I can do it again to earn more boxes?

You can't. The Diamond event went up 3 times yesterday though so I would expect the same today.

Staf

So the inventory started to get full on a lot of characters for me now. Had to go through every single one character and mark every non-epic item for sale.

That was fun.

Hasney

So the inventory started to get full on a lot of characters for me now. Had to go through every single one character and mark every non-epic item for sale.

That was fun.

Yeah, I did that last night. My rotation now is get a character to 20, go to guild to pick up those boxes too. Open all boxes. Clear out all non-epic gear from the characters. Pick a new character to get to 20.

hamchan

This game makes me never want to open a loot box again so that's good. If your child ever gets addicted to microtransactions just make them play this game.

Top Bottom