• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

LiK

What sorcery is this? How did they make such an amazing looking game? I can't get over how awesome the faces look.

Hey guys,

Is there a way to use the assist in Multiverse with an arcade stick ?

For example, the Batgirl assist requires to use the RS stick, but i don't have an RS stick on my arcade stick.

I pretty much can't kill Ivy without the assist.

Thanks.

tim1138

Wait what's this about a batgirl assist? How do I do that?

In certain Multiverse matches you can use assists, I don't think you ever see the actual character though, just an attack from them (like there's a Raven one where she summons a demon for you)

Caim

Wait what's this about a batgirl assist? How do I do that?

Certain missions have special modifiers one of the multiverse gives you a Batgirl assist, but unfortunately it's just a batarang that comes across the screen she doesn't make an appearance.

Just saw the
Superman
ending. Definitely the best of the two even though I was rooting for the other camp.
But while I understand why they went why
Bats vs Supes
for the finale, for obvious reasons, I feel like the last chapter should have been about Supergirl.

Still, great ending. Injustice 3 can't come soon enough. And I bet the
Superman
ending will be canon. It just offers so many possibilities.

In all honesty. Even if you /spoiler most of it. You can't take these discussions over to the spoiler thread? I mean, most of these things are easily interpreted even when certain words are blacked out.

Bonus points for me quoting you so I actually got to the full dosage of spoilers.

ZeroX03

Banned
In all honesty. Even if you /spoiler most of it. You can't take these discussions over to the spoiler thread? I mean, most of these things are easily interpreted even when certain words are blacked out.

Bonus points for me quoting you so I actually got to the full dosage of spoilers.

It's the most minor of things, let it go. It's barely a spoiler.

Messi

In certain Multiverse matches you can use assists, I don't think you ever see the actual character though, just an attack from them (like there's a Raven one where she summons a demon for you)

Certain missions have special modifiers one of the multiverse gives you a Batgirl assist, but unfortunately it's just a batarang that comes across the screen she doesn't make an appearance.

That's cool. Wish they would make a small appearance.

Is there an Xbox house of Ls?

vg260

I know your supposed to end combos with command grabs, but the inputs are awful even with the sf motions.

Yeah this is a huge problem for me. I've given up playing Ivy because of how idiotic the input is.

It's the thing that bothers me most about the Injustice games. It's not as bad for MK because of the block button, which lets you not have to hold a direction as often, so you can block both sides without holding down the pad/stick and are more free to tap L/R directions, but the B-F motions are awful with a back-to-block game. The alternate control method is useless too.

It something that still boggles my mind about this series especially. They went to back-to-block, but still kept the motions that really only serve game with a block button properly. Standard quarter or half circle motions would make this so much easier and more fluid to play. Blocking, and then having to release it, then tap B-F again is so awkward clumsy. There's a reason quarter circle motions are the convention, because it allows a smoother transition from holding back to block to executing a move.

I boggles my mind they can't seem to grasp the concept, especially when it really hurts this game. When people say it's janky, this is a big part of why. I was really hoping they'd fix this in this game. Sadly, they did not.

Tidalwave

Wish there was a restart battle option in the pause menu. Some of these multiverse bosses have you beat if you so much as screw up the first combo on them.

Yeah the motions they use still feel clunky as hell, especially coming off of the Guilty Gear Rev2 demo.

I don't mind the command grab input by itself, but I don't like how you have to cancel a dial-a-combo string into it immediately. Makes juggles very awkward in the case of someone like Cheetah. You go for b3 j3 walk forward 112 xx grab, but you wait a second to see if the 112 connects before committing to the grab in case they are too high and then the cancel doesn't come out because of it and you miss your ender.

tim1138

Has anyone gotten alternate Lantern emblem chest pieces yet? I've got more gear for GL than any other character but I've yet to get a new chest piece.

noomi

I'm so fucking god awful at fighting games I can't even get through the tutorial to start the single-player game.

I SUCK

Sulik2

What do you actually spend coins on? I couldn't figure it out last night. Just gold motherboxes was the only thing I could see to do with coins.

SenkiDala

Man, I was pretty excited for this game, even if I didn't follow it so much, but now with the streams and all I watched more about it, because I was interested to buy it but... I just don't get it, there's so many characters to get from season passes or just 1 by 1 on DLC or from the smartphone version (I think?) I just dunno what I get by buying Injustice 2 and what I'm missing... Sooo I skip it for now. :(

Skilletor

Man, I was pretty excited for this game, even if I didn't follow it so much, but now with the streams and all I watched more about it, because I was interested to buy it but... I just don't get it, there's so many characters to get from season passes or just 1 by 1 on DLC or from the smartphone version (I think?) I just dunno what I get by buying Injustice 2 and what I'm missing... Sooo I skip it for now. :(

You could read the OP.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
What do you actually spend coins on? I couldn't figure it out last night. Just gold motherboxes was the only thing I could see to do with coins.

Entry to certain towers requires coins, usually not too many though. It's mainly for motherboxes.

Ryce

There are 28 free characters on the disc (1 is unlocked by completing story mode)
Darkseid is a pre-order bonus DLC, but he can also be purchased
There will be 9 additional paid DLC characters in the future

Just sat down with it and got to level 5. Hate we got it so late here in Sweden but at least now I can join a guild. Which one has a spot open for me?

CaptNink

I want this game so bad, but it's $80. CDN so I don't know if I should just say "fudge it" and get schwifty, or wait for a sale.

How long until your think this gets a price drop?

mitchlol

Can someone explain the mechanics a bit for me. I did the tutorial and a character trial but it doesn't really explain everything. The back heavy move that kinda charges and will launch them can also be used with 1 meter bar, but what is the point of it? Does using meter add anything? Also what advantage is there to changing it instead of just going for the hit?

What is the clash and when should I be using it? I've been playing gorilla grodd but not really sure what his character power is good for other than an extra special move.

Gowans

Absolutely loving this game, some of the missions in the guild multiverse have killed me tho.

I'm sure I've missed it but I've played the story once, how do I go back to get the second ending? do I really have to play the full thing again?

Thanks

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Absolutely loving this game, some of the missions in the guild multiverse have killed me tho.

I'm sure I've missed it but I've played the story once, how do I go back to get the second ending? do I really have to play the full thing again?

Thanks

There's a Chapter Select option.

I was very impatient and got the UE digitally. I would have rather had a physical disc, but it's nice to have an instant access fighter on my PS4 other than MAHVEL.

I'll probably get the physical disc when it hits $20 just to have on my shelf.

SenkiDala

There are 28 free characters on the disc (1 is unlocked by completing story mode)
Darkseid is a pre-order bonus DLC, but he can also be purchased
There will be 9 additional paid DLC characters in the future

Thank you! Ok I got it, I saw it in store and on the box (normal edition) it was written "Darkseid included", so that's good.

I heard someone in a stream saying that if you play the game on mobile you unlock another character (it's when I started to be confused... :D), he wasn't sure though, is that true?

Thank you! Ok I got it, I saw it in store and on the box (normal edition) it was written "Darkseid included", so that's good.

I heard someone in a stream saying that if you play the game on mobile you unlock another character (it's when I started to be confused... :D), he wasn't sure though, is that true?

It's just a premier skin for Cyborg changing him to Grid. Same core character, moves etc just a change to how he looks and sounds.

Top Bottom