• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

ZeroX03

Banned
So what do you do with Superman when it comes to pressure ?

And what is his best reversal ?

They nerfed scoop to oblivion, and 223 doesn't let you cancel it with anything if you're not in the corner :/ .

It's annoying cause they can just block low forever. Am I suppose to trick them with dive bomb ? That's hella telegraphed.

Maybe I'm missing something ?

f+2,3 breath
f+2, d+1 breath

Zone more + trait

After MB Ice Breath, end it with jip d1 to put them into a 50/50 situation where you grab or jip while they try to grab tech. Use this when your opponent is on one life bar.

Use jip divebomb, makes them block double overhead.

For wakeups if they try to cross you up use d,f+2 to catch them in the air or just ice breath. Or block.

Use low height air-dashes to cross up opponents.

Trait cancel moves. But be wary as you aren't plus anymore.

His gameplan hasn't changed much from IGAU.

Watch Slayer and take some notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4s1qEft-Og

Slaythe

f+2,3 breath
f+2, d+1 breath

Zone more + trait

After MB Ice Breath, end it with jip d1 to put them into a 50/50 situation where you grab or jip while they try to grab tech. Use this when your opponent is on one life bar.

Use jip divebomb, makes them block double overhead.

For wakeups if they try to cross you up use d,f+2 to catch them in the air or just ice breath. Or block.

Use low height air-dashes to cross up opponents.

Trait cancel moves. But be wary as you aren't plus anymore.

His gameplan hasn't changed much from IGAU.

Watch Slayer and take some notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4s1qEft-Og

Alright thanks a lot.

Has there been an announcement regarding the future of the mobile game? Either in terms of continued content updates (unlikely) or a new parallel mobile title? I did a quick Google, but couldn't find much other than the rumoured roster leak.
Think a second one was announced at the same time as Taylor doing a comic.
This. So much this. I loved the New 52 Red Lantern Supergirl arc. Hopefully with unique abilities. Actually I'd love every Premier skin to have a unique ability or two.
They gave LEGO!Supergirl a Red Lantern mode. It'll probably be the Blackest Night shader pack of the game.

Think a second one was announced at the same time as Taylor doing a comic.

Thanks for the info, I vaguely remember an announcement, or offhand mention.

They gave LEGO!Supergirl a Red Lantern mode. It'll probably be the Blackest Night shader pack of the game.

I didn't know about that. Is the Red Lantern mode/costume available in Lego Batman 3 or Dimensions? I want the Supergirl Minifig but I can't justify buying the Starter Pack for it, as much as I love the Lego games and DC Comics.

What's with the echo effect on Batman's voice?

Hey man, Dex-Starr's backstory is emotional shit.

I was wondering about that too. I thought it might have been my audio system at first, but it sounds like Batman is using a voice modulator. Either that, or it's some kind of bug or glitch.

Dex-Starr's life before becoming a Red Lantern is depressing. I unlocked Feral Dex-Starr tonight; he looks so shaggy.

Spinky

Anyone know how to do the air combo escape thing?

EDIT: Just picked Batman, who I don't even play, and my opponent left immediately. LMAO

Slaythe

I don't think I ever had that little amount of fun ever playing a video game, than when I'm fighting Batman.

This is the most boring and tedious shit I have ever played.

I don't think I ever had that little amount of fun ever playing a video game, than when I'm fighting Batman.

This is the most boring and tedious shit I have ever played.

You mean you don't like getting grappling hooked then kryptonite ring punched into the same combo? That's all any Batman knows how to do.

Just had some really solid Competitive Mode matches with a Batman. Probably the most satisfying matches I've had on the beta, even the ones that I lost. Don't get me wrong, having matches with gear enabled is a lot of fun - but sometimes it's nice having a matches that last longer than 30 seconds and have "balanced" stats.

Also, a high level Blue Beetle scares me way more than a Batman. There are some guys on the beta that have noticeably spent a considerable amount of time learning how to play BB, and they just wreck me. When I see that trait get activated, I start praying.

Ryce

I really want Red Hood I just hope the DLC characters are good the base roster has been great.
Speaking of Red Hood, are there any popular DLC requests that you guys don’t actually want to see? I apologize in advance for offending fans of these characters…

Red Hood - The game already has five Batman gadget users. While I don’t doubt that NRS could make Red Hood fun, he’s conceptually just an amalgamation of Deadshot and Batman to me. I’d like more variety.

Starfire - She’s a boring fighter with flight, super strength, and energy projection. She’s like Firestorm and Green Lantern but without anything unique. I also get the impression that people like Starfire for her personality and the way she looks and not for potential gameplay reasons.

Booster Gold - See Starfire.

Guest characters in general - Guests are inevitable, but I don’t want them.

Just to give you an idea of the characters that I’d like to see as DLC: Static, Constantine, Black Manta, Mera, and Star Sapphire. I think they cover new ground, and I’ve even got move sets for them mapped out in my head.

Kreim

Neo Member
Man I hope they cool it with the guests. I get the novelty of it, but it kinda ruined MKX online for me.

The noob (saibot) level I play at it's like 50% of the players use Jason Vorhees, all day every day.

I don't really get playing a fighting game and then making your life about guest characters. You have all the classics, you can play Kano! Raiden's waiting for someone to main him! Liu Kang is still around somehow! You can play new characters like Mcree! You can literally play as Goro!

Top Bottom