• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Ryce

It's not uncommon for VAs to voice multiple characters.
That's not exactly what I meant to say; even when you match up all of the characters to the voice actors (including doubles, like Jennifer Hale voicing Hawkgirl and Killer Frost), there are four remaining. It's a bit odd, I think.

David Sobolov - Lobo's voice actor in Young Justice
Amy Carle - Poison Ivy's voice actress in Arkham City Lockdown (also made by NRS)
Kimberly Brooks - Barbara Gordon's voice actress in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City
Patrick Seitz - Scorpion's voice actor in MK9

OSHAN

Lobo had been the most obvious DLC character since... forever?

I don't know why people started claiming Martian Manhunter was more likely, when Boon had outright said that Lobo couldn't work on the story but would make for a great DLC.

I don't know who is claiming what; I think the roster in this game, overall, is junk, so Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and Scorpion being the remaining DLC characters wouldn't surprise me at all, since I think they're poor choices.

Chairhome

So, I don't have an ios device, And I just read about people being able to log in to someone else 's wbid to unlock the costumes for them (of they already have the costumes unlocked) ... Anyone willing to do this for me? I can donate a buck or two via PayPal if need be. PM me.

Yeah it sounds dumb after the quoting, but basically I wish we had a wider range of characters from the DCU instead of being crammed with Batman characters, it's getting a little stupid and honestly I think the sentiment is shared by a lot of people.

I agree,
though if it was Cass Batgirl I would probably take her over every other possible character combined.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Just tried to scoop a strategy guide for the game before the release tonight but no stores have them out early or breaking street date. :/

Ryce

Here's the full cast (again) in case anyone wants to take a stab at matching the actors up with the characters. I swear there are a few leftovers...

Stephen Amell
Troy Baker
Adam Baldwin
Kimberly Brooks
Amy Carle
Kevin Conroy
Grey DeLisle
Debra Doetzer
Susan Eisenberg
Richard Epcar
Jennifer Hale
J.G. Hertzler
Phil LaMarr
Neal McDonough
Joey Naber
George Newbern
Nolan North
Khary Payton
Mark Rolston
Patrick Seitz
David Sobolov
Tara Strong
Fred Tatasciore
Alan Tudyk

Lobo? :/

Why is that guy popular? Super shitty character, imo.

I use to love Lobo when I was in grade school (i.e. the 90's/early 2000's) but I haven't seen any new developments with him as of recent. I haven't been paying too much attention to DC recently either so I dunno :/

OSHAN

That's still not quite as obvious as what he said regarding Lobo :p

And who do you think would make the roster not junk?

Etrigan, Spectre, Deadman, Martian Manhunter, Metron, Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Canary, Power Girl, Darkseid, Blue Beetle, Vixen, Atom, Animal Man, and Booster Gold.

Oh well. I'm sure there will be a sequel.

The lack of Swamp Thing and Darkseid are the two biggest omissions for me.

I mean Poison Ivy and Batgirl over Zatanna and Power Girl? Urgg.

DR2K

Banned
Etrigan, Spectre, Deadman, Martian Manhunter, Metron, Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Canary, Power Girl, Darkseid, Blue Beetle, Vixen, Atom, Animal Man, and Booster Gold.

Oh well. I'm sure there will be a sequel.

The lack of Swamp Thing and Darkseid are the two biggest omissions for me.

I mean Poison Ivy and Batgirl over Zatanna and Power Girl? Urgg.

Power Girl could also be a Superman alt, not crazy since their powers are almost the same.

I also like Poison Ivy, her plant abilities and look are worth a slot.

Khezu

Here's the full cast (again) in case anyone wants to take a stab at matching the actors up with the characters. I swear there are a few leftovers...

Stephen Amell
Troy Baker
Adam Baldwin
Kimberly Brooks
Amy Carle
Kevin Conroy
Grey DeLisle
Debra Doetzer
Susan Eisenberg
Richard Epcar
Jennifer Hale
J.G. Hertzler
Phil LaMarr
Neal McDonough
Joey Naber
George Newbern
Nolan North
Khary Payton
Mark Rolston
Patrick Seitz
David Sobolov
Tara Strong
Fred Tatasciore
Alan Tudyk

I'm almost positive Patrick is Deathstroke, I'm not sure who else on that list could be DS.

Ryce

I'm almost positive Patrick is Deathstroke, I'm not sure who else on that list could be DS.
I remember reading months ago that Nolan North was voicing Deathstroke, but since I've been avoiding story spoilers I haven't really heard him speak.

poison ivy taking swamp thing's slot wouldn't surprise me, but I would be horribly disappointed.

Also, I want Static but he's got no chance. Lobo's cool though.

Khezu

I remember reading months ago that Nolan North was voicing Deathstroke, but since I've been avoiding story spoilers I haven't really heard him speak.

Pretty sure Nolan is Dick. No way he's Slade, he has some range, but not that kinda range.

TDLink

SPOILER:

The first DLC character will be:

Meh @ Lobo but I already braced myself for it. It looks legit but what is the source on it anyways?

Still think Martian Manhunter must be one of the DLC character.

I will puke if Poison Ivy, Batgirl, and Scorpion are the 3 others. They are pretty much all terrible choices for various reasons. Thankfully, I believe that theory is completely wrong and we won't see any of them.

Don't forget that Voice Actors can voice other characters and could possibly already be voicing some sort of NPCs in the game.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Stephen Amell is Oliver Queen in The CW Arrow series, so....

shaowebb

Okay was that life hit for round 1 vs GREEN ARROW super or not? Deathstroke looked like he knocked GA out of the hyper because his bullets hit him after the unblockable explosion went off and got him. Either GA is vulnerable and can be knocked out of the rest of the move or it was life hit that got taken in the first hit that canceled it.

If it wasn't life hit though...any thing you can put up in front of GA to run into while you are hit with the unblockable will stop the rest of the hyper from coming out like Deathstrokes multishot or something. Likely Black Adam's lightning trap too if this is what happened.

Chairhome

Okay, this stream is making my pre-purchase validated, haha. I wonder if I can switch my BB pre-order to PS3 (from 360) when i pick it up tomorrow. I wasn't planning on playing much online, but looks fun.

Holy crap, this game is insane. I want.

Top Bottom