• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for free on multiple platforms!

nush

Not played it, but it's reviewed well.

Thanks OP!

Geki-D

Banned
Not quite. This offer actually gives full access, no time limit. But I see what you mean.
You mean it works without Plus. For instance I already downloaded it back when it was on Plus and now my only option is to download it again because it's already in my library. Once a game goes on Plus and you add it to your library it's there forever - so long as you still have Plus. Though I seemingly can't add this to my library in a 'non-Plus' way so I guess if you added it back in the day and still have Plus you can't really take up this offer.

Geki-D

Banned
But Xbox version u still need to buy all the dlc chars and stuff, isn't the Ultimate Edition.
Are you sure that linked version isn't just the wrong one? Also is this really the Xbox game store site?:
This... Is a really crappy website, like seriously wtf?... Personally I can't actually find the ultimate edition on there, navigation is pretty terrible and a search doesn't come up with it. Maybe directly on the console?

Are you sure that linked version isn't just the wrong one? Also is this really the Xbox game store site?:
This... Is a really crappy website, like seriously wtf?... Personally I can't actually find the ultimate edition on there, navigation is pretty terrible and a search doesn't come up with it. Maybe directly on the console?

I got Xbox version yesterday, isn't the UE... I even checked the dlcs, they all there to sale lol.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The website is crappy because that is the Xbox 360 store front.

Injustice 1 never released on the Xbox One (just the backwards compatible 360 version), hence the lack of being able to find the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox store.

Geki-D

Banned
I got Xbox version yesterday, isn't the UE... I even checked the dlcs, they all there to sale lol.
Injustice 1 never released on the Xbox One (just the backwards compatible 360 version), hence the lack of being able to find the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox store.
Hum. I see that according to the wiki the ultimate edition did come out on 360, though.
An expanded version of the game, titled Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, was released in November 2013 for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows.
Guess it was taken off the MS store?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hum. I see that according to the wiki the ultimate edition did come out on 360, though.

Guess it was taken off the MS store?
It was released at retail, but not digitally. Digitally the only option was to just buy all the DLC.

Even the retail version was updated to say it works with the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Shitty situation, for sure, but it's what we got.

Yeah, that's the reason...IJUE was never released on Xone... So they made the 360 version free. (They should be fair and make all the dlc's free tho)

Night.Ninja

Banned
Yes, 1080p.

tenor.gif

Agent X

Kind of sucks for those who got it for free via PS+ can't claim the permanently free version.

That's true. I tried getting it on PSN today, and it shows up as "already owned".

There have been some exceptions lately. I was able to claim Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection when Sony offered it to everyone for free, even though they had it on PS Plus earlier this year. More recently, when Bandai Namco gave away Pac-Man Championship Edition 2, I was also able to claim that, even though I downloaded it from PS Now about a year ago (PS Now downloads are treated similarly to PS Plus "free" games).

Top Bottom