• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice - Official Red Band Trailer

Vasto

New trailer just dropped and the hype levels have gone sky high. Injustice is looking like it is going to be the one we have been waiting for.

Inspired by Injustice: Gods Among Us, NetherRealm Studios' popular video game, and the best-selling DC graphic novel based on the video game, Injustice: Gods Among Us

jason10mm

Gold Member
Sign, yet another DC adult R rated animated film that goes all in on violence and extreme gore but probably doesn't even have 2 characters kiss. It's so weird how coy they are about this stuff. If you are gonna make it R why not go all the way? Or tone down the death so kids can see it.

FunkMiller

Zack Snyder fans watching this

masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Umbasaborne

Banned
Sign, yet another DC adult R rated animated film that goes all in on violence and extreme gore but probably doesn't even have 2 characters kiss. It's so weird how coy they are about this stuff. If you are gonna make it R why not go all the way? Or tone down the death so kids can see it.
Death and gore=fine. Titties=WONT YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN!? Seems like more edgelord dc animated crap. Theyve gone all in on these r rated films yet failed to make any of them as good as batman tas or justice league from 20 years ago

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I like them quite a bit, but it basically ignores SO MUCH new superhero territory that almost never gets explored outside of stuff like Wild Cards. I don't need to see the same pg conflict just with ramped up gore and some cursing. Show me the lusty side of being Batman for years with no physical release. What does that do to him?

SJRB

Gold Member
...did Superman straight up fly right through Solomon Grundy there?

Mad props for going R-rated though, pretty crazy to see Superman going on a killing spree.

Vasto

I like them quite a bit, but it basically ignores SO MUCH new superhero territory that almost never gets explored outside of stuff like Wild Cards. I don't need to see the same pg conflict just with ramped up gore and some cursing. Show me the lusty side of being Batman for years with no physical release. What does that do to him?

Top Bottom