• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside RDR onlines most disciplined clan

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Good for them, but I could never do it. I have problems with authority as it is. Especially when it's fraternal in nature. I'd probably try to find a way to get them banned.

Last edited:

Inviusx

I've never done RDR online. In fact, I barely played the SP in both games.

But online is capped at 32 players per server? So this RDR clan might hog the slots, so they are basically guarding themselves against AI bandits and not MP gamers?

lol

Yeah that was my thought after watching. They would easily fill 2 servers with their members. So their guards are actually doing nothing because the whole server is full with clan members anyway......

shaddam

This reminds me of a leaked teamspeak record of a hungarian san andreas multiplayer server's admin staff. They had to be on duty, solving tickets. Cannot play the game. If they dont have enough ticket time they were "fired". They receive no real money (the server owner use the donations for personal things), but some ingame currency. The currency is worthless bacause they have no time to play and spend it.

Seriously RP SAMP servers are cancer

supernova8

Banned
It's like those dickheads who play airsoft and take it way too seriously just because they've 'been in the forces'.

D.Final

Banned
This shit is INSANE and awesome.

Journalist was invited into the RP RDR2O clan. Just an insight into certain things they do to keep the role playing alive (RP)

Post guards at events - your job is to look at minimap and detect hostiles
1 member was kicked out for playing AC on guard duty while idling in game
Only 1 in 100 applicants successful
They get 1000 applications a year
There is an Interview process - These have been called personality trials
Usually a 3 month initiation, can be executed at ceremonies for not being active/achieving anything
High number of vets and ex-military
Jobs assigned (hunting, oil and tonic creations, herb gathering, combat) for the good of the clan
You will have a horse assigned
You will be given a position in a riding pattern, 2 x 2
80 members total out of 8000 applicants
Organised charity events etc.

Impressive
Really impressive

MarkMe2525

I would say if the actual game supported and made you feel that you actually need to have organize group to survive then I can see how it can be fun but if it’s not then there is no real point to it.
There isn't supposed to be.. they are roleplaying. People don't get to be cowboys anymore and rdr2 is the ultimate cowboy game. They use the game as their canvas. I think it's neat.

Top Bottom