• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INSIDE Review Thread (Playdead's new game, devs of Limbo)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't find the esrb ratings for this game. Anyone else see them?

Damn, Limbo wasn't all that beyond the art style, and it was super short, too.
Glad to see this is better.

It sure was short but i loved it. the art style and gameplay was what i really liked. I really wanted more but then it ended.

From what i've read Inside is definitely a lot longer too.

silva1991

Wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxYu84uQ7Xo

I didn't even assume that this game was supposed to be 2D :O

The only time it was being marketed was at Microsoft's E3 conference. That's it. Every word of mouth about the game was kept shut.

Yeah I just re watched it

bad trailer that doesn't really say anything about the nature of the game and most of us overlooked it -__-

anyways looks like it will be my game next month and Tokyo mirage gonna have to wait

it looks absolutely amazing.

The only time it was being marketed was at Microsoft's E3 conference. That's it. Every word of mouth about the game was kept shut.

Even then, it was honestly super obvious that it was going to review well.

Every journalist throughout E3 who was on review embargo for Inside was ridiculously transparent at how much they want to gush about Inside, even from just their voices.

i didn't like limbo all that much, i thought it was massively overrated, this looks like a solid second effort with many lessons learned. might give it a shot.

When that dude with the lisp at the Xbox conference said it was one of the best games he ever played, he wasn't blowing smoke up our asses I guess.

Top Bottom