• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insider Gaming: Motorsport Games CEO Dmitry Kozko Steps Down

Draugoth

Gold Member

Motorsport Games is set to have a new CEO as Insider Gaming has confirmed that Dmitry Kozko is stepping down, effective immediately.

The announcement came Wednesday morning via email to Motorsport Games staff.

“Today, we announced a significant change for our company,” Kozko said. “Effective this morning, I will be stepping down as your CEO.”

He continued: “As I reflect on our journey together, I am filled with pride and gratitude for the incredible resilience and dedication each of you has demonstrated. From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows, we have persevered as a team, and it has been a true privilege to work with such an exceptionally talented group of individuals.”

In his place will be former President and now new CEO Stephen Hood.

Hood returns to Motorsport Games after serving as President of Motorsport Games from 2019 to February 2022. He left due to different philosophies regarding the state of the company, but returns just over a year later.

In his email to the company, Kozko stated that it was “essential to have a leader with extensive industry experience at the helm”, leading to Hood’s return.

“I have full confidence in his ability to drive Motorsport Games to new heights and make a significant impact,” he said.

Despite stepping down as CEO, Kozko will remain on as a member of the Board of Directories.

“In this capacity, I look forward to offering my support to Stephen and the entire team as we embark on this exciting new chapter,” he said in the email.

The news of Kozko’s departure as CEO comes as the company continues to report significant financial losses. In addition, it was recently confirmed that its upcoming IndyCar game would be pushed back to 2024 while NASCAR 2023 remains in flux.

Top Bottom