• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insomniac]Miles Morals will be the main Spider-Man going forward

Humdinger

I am sad to see what Insomniac has become. They created some of my favorite games (e.g., early Ratchet & Clank). They used to be so good at creating games that were just fun to play. Now, they are a shadow of their former selves. They are creating bad movie games, and they are infected with the woke virus.

It's too bad. Their first Spiderman game was solid, but they only gave Spidey one game to shine. Apparently, they emasculate him in the second, and it's "exit stage left" for the next one.

I enjoyed the first game, but I have no interest in the second. I'm disappointed in the direction Insomniac has gone.

Next up: Miles Morales deaf girlfriend is the next main spider-man.
Approve South Park GIF

She'd look great in that skin-tight suit!

ProtoByte

Miles doesn't have Aunt May, Ben Parker, or Mary Jane.
Are you being serious with this, or are you just that stupid?

Uncle Parker = Miles' dad
Aunt May = Rio
MJ = Haley

This all works in the same way in all but name. Rio is Miles' Aunt May, his dad is his Uncle Ben, and Haley is his Forever Girl.

Really, the biggest issue I have is with the last one, becayse it points to the larger problem that I was talking about before you deflected with this window dressing about supporting characters who are clearly stand-ins to everyone with eyes; Other than his supporting cast, Miles' character traits are not distinguishable enough from Peter's.

The character behind the mask is the main story and that alone makes things different.
No. The character behind the mask is half the story. This especially true for Spider-Man.

And to this day, as will forever be the case, everyone except Prowler is a Peter Parker villain.

People are too familiar with the Mary Jane and Peter Parker story, so doing something a bit different is understandable.
Then don't tell Peter and MJ's story (what you're even taking about here is unclear to me. Raimi's version, neutered, melodramatic and lame as it was? The comic version that never was?). Tell Peter's story featuring sometimes Felicia Hardy (of course they made her a lesbian, so ixnay on that), Gwen Stacy, sometimes Betty Brent (frankly, her being the modern journalist would've been way truer to the comics than MJ taking that role). Shit, how about doing some new stuff? How about Peter and Silver Sable, or Jessica Drew Spider-Woman that's been suggested in comics a couple times? See what I'm getting at here? Sky's the limit.

No one who knows what they're talking about would ever agree that this version of Miles and his oh-so interesting litany of supporting cast is a sufficient substitute for what could or should be done with Peter.

I didn't say they told all of Peter's story, I said they told nearly all of Peter's story in THEIR universe. Toby's Spider-Man wasn't going to be told forever, neither was Andrew's or Tom's. That's why movies close out their story and finish it within their universe. If there was an Amazing Spider-Man 3, then that would likely be the end of Peter's story in THAT universe. If they decide to expend it, then he would likely be replaced.

I shouldn't have to explain this.
It's a stupid proposition and would be a stupid choice in their part. If they've told all of their Peter's story, it's stupid, becayse it shouldn't and doesn't have to be this way the same way it did for Raimi or Webb Spidey. Because again, the character ages as much or as little as they want to in the games, where the actors in movies age in real time. Beyond that, of course, you have control over what you write for the character.

Peter being replaced has been done before, and so have many other superheroes. That's why it's not a big deal.
What the? No? Peter has never been replaced, long term in anything mainline.

And it does not "happen all the time". Usually, when it does happen, it's met with backlash, and is almost always poor on a quality level. People don't accept legacy characters unless they're named Robin.

This isn't about Kill Bill making changes, this is about the EXACT same film made today and how fans would respond to the possibility of Vernita Green being the star of Kill Bill 3.
It's a dumbass hypothetical and comparison no matter how you spin it.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Cool your outrage jets. Rage bait has been debunked.

Its a non denial.

Don’t ever listen to jstevenson. he’s a pr tool. He did the same thing with puddlegate then tried to claim a victory after getting ray traced reflections in years later on a next gen console.

Then he tried to say that the graphics would get better after the poor e3 showing. They didn’t. He’s just there to stop these things from going viral. He does that by downplaying and straight up lying.

CGNoire

This isn't about Kill Bill making changes, this is about the EXACT same film made today and how fans would respond to the possibility of Vernita Green being the star of Kill Bill 3.
This is Bullshit. Kill Bill 1+2 are fantastic films and if they where released and made with the same quality today the general fans would be simply thrilled that there was gonna get a sequel. Most people who complain about characters being race or gender swapped arent complaining about films made at that level of competance. I havent read your entire conversation here but Im gonna assume at the very least Kill Bill isnt a good example of what your trying to express.

I think it's killing Sony 1st Party Production if all studios have this such of agenda. I don't like Miles Morales from Games... the movie animated is way better.

The next 5 years will be very interesting...
If it wasn't for 3rd party and my ps4 games I'd get rid of my ps5 at this rate. I refuse to buy woke games. Hence why I didn't pick up this. It's fucking sad as insomniac made one of my favorites resistance. Did Ted price retire or become infected too?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Are you being serious with this, or are you just that stupid?

Uncle Parker = Miles' dad
Aunt May = Rio
MJ = Haley

Doesn't have =/= Doesn't have a.

You also don't know how basic storytelling works.
This all works in the same way in all but name. Rio is Miles' Aunt May, his dad is his Uncle Ben, and Haley is his Forever Girl.

Really, the biggest issue I have is with the last one, becayse it points to the larger problem that I was talking about before you deflected with this window dressing about supporting characters who are clearly stand-ins to everyone with eyes; Other than his supporting cast, Miles' character traits are not distinguishable enough from Peter's.

It's not the same because their stories are different. Mary Jane is a reporter and Haley is a Street Artist. That alone makes them different. Their stories are different. Harley is deaf, but Mary Jane is not.

Vernon = Venom
Harry Osborn is not Eddie Brock and Eddie Brock is not Harry Osborn. They're DIFFERENT.

No. The character behind the mask is half the story. This especially true for Spider-Man.

And to this day, as will forever be the case, everyone except Prowler is a Peter Parker villain.

Wrong. I'm just sitting here laughing right now. The MAIN story (you once again missed the word "MAIN") is always the character behind the mask. That's what makes the character unique. You always go through the character's origin story and their struggles to become a superhero which affects their daily lives with not only themselves but with those around them.
No matter what story you tell me about the masked hero, it's always going to lead back to the man behind the mask.

Then don't tell Peter and MJ's story (what you're even taking about here is unclear to me. Raimi's version, neutered, melodramatic and lame as it was? The comic version that never was?). Tell Peter's story featuring sometimes Felicia Hardy (of course they made her a lesbian, so ixnay on that), Gwen Stacy, sometimes Betty Brent (frankly, her being the modern journalist would've been way truer to the comics than MJ taking that role). Shit, how about doing some new stuff? How about Peter and Silver Sable, or Jessica Drew Spider-Woman that's been suggested in comics a couple times? See what I'm getting at here? Sky's the limit.
No one who knows what they're talking about would ever agree that this version of Miles and his oh-so interesting litany of supporting cast is a sufficient substitute for what could or should be done with Peter.

What I said is clear and based on this comment here, you don't understand how storytelling works.

In comics and TV shows, you can tell MANY story arcs. You have SEASONS to explore different stories in a TV show. You have even more freedom with a comic book series.

A video game and movie? You're limited. Writers are often forced to start and finish a story arc in one movie and then move on to the next. Not only that, you have 1-3 hours to do it in a 3 trilogy format. A game? Your time extends to around 10 hours. There's also the benefit of DLC to tell a small story or one through side missions. Still, that's even more limited than the main story.

What's your issue?

You're saying, "They could do this" or "They could do that" and the answer is "No." They're not going to make 6 main Spider-Man games because they're obviously going to start working on something else, which will not allow them to explore all the stories you're talking about. This is why I said they'll tell and finish Peter's story in THEIR universe.

It's a stupid proposition and would be a stupid choice in their part. If they've told all of their Peter's story, it's stupid, becayse it shouldn't and doesn't have to be this way the same way it did for Raimi or Webb Spidey. Because again, the character ages as much or as little as they want to in the games, where the actors in movies age in real time. Beyond that, of course, you have control over what you write for the character.

That's how it works. Stories close typically after the third game/movie. This is the most basic structure of storytelling and you just don't seem to get it. Do you really think they're going to make Spider-Man games forever? lol. That's hilarious. They have to END it somehow. And your understanding of "end" means the end of Spider-Man when it's not. It's simply just closing the story.

What the? No? Peter has never been replaced, long term in anything mainline.

And it does not "happen all the time". Usually, when it does happen, it's met with backlash, and is almost always poor on a quality level. People don't accept legacy characters unless they're named Robin.
Funny how you now say, "Long term." If you're taking someone's position either forever or temporarily, then you replaced them.

It's a dumbass hypothetical and comparison no matter how you spin it.

It's not. But I"'m not surprised by your response considering how often you miss points.

I don't know why I have to explain this stuff.. Just wasting my time telling you basic concepts of storytelling.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
This is Bullshit. Kill Bill 1+2 are fantastic films and if they where released and made with the same quality today the general fans would be simply thrilled that there was gonna get a sequel. Most people who complain about characters being race or gender swapped arent complaining about films made at that level of competance. I havent read your entire conversation here but Im gonna assume at the very least Kill Bill isnt a good example of what your trying to express.

I didn't say anything about the quality of the films. I'm talking about what the response would be if they tried to make a third film starring Nikki and Batrix was the "villain."

Do you honestly think there would be no pushback?

CGNoire

I didn't say anything about the quality of the films. I'm talking about what the response would be if they tried to make a third film starring Nikki and Batrix was the "villain."

Do you honestly think there would be no pushback?
Very very little and only by the most easily triggered out there, but one things for sure it would be magnifyed 10 fold via the liberal media machine until all of there followers are convinced its the general consensus among conservatives.

There are some out there like I said the "easily triggered" who will wig out about every change made that even "remotely" seems to be ideologicaly motivated but the vast majority will hold back on woke claims for all but the most obvious choices. Its when a entertainment product stinks or when a performance or casting seems overly contrived that the claims of wokeism really take hold.
I dont think anyone would find the premise of Kill Bill 3 to be contrived.

On a side note....Goddamm I want Kill Bill 3 to happen. I wish QT would have never teased us with that awesome premise.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Very very little and only by the most easily triggered out there, but one things for sure it would be magnifyed 10 fold via the liberal media machine until all of there followers are convinced its the general consensus among conservatives.

There are some out there like I said the "easily triggered" who will wig out about every change made that even "remotely" seems to be ideologicaly motivated but the vast majority will hold back on woke claims for all but the most obvious choices. Its when a entertainment product stinks or when a performance or casting seems overly contrived that the claims of wokeism really take hold.
I dont think anyone would find the premise of Kill Bill 3 to be contrived.

On a side note....Goddamm I want Kill Bill 3 to happen. I wish QT would have never teased us with that awesome premise.

That's the point.

There are people who are upset with MJ missions and the thought of Miles Morales replacing Spider-Man. However, they are small compared to the vast majority.

I'm pointing out that people WILL complain if that were to ever happen with Kill Bill. That means a small, yet very loud community will complain about it.

CGNoire

That's the point.

There are people who are upset with MJ missions and the thought of Miles Morales replacing Spider-Man. However, they are small compared to the vast majority.

I'm pointing out that people WILL complain if that were to ever happen with Kill Bill. That means a small, yet very loud community will complain about it.
I disagree on the loud part. For Kill Bill 3 it wouldnt be very loud at all. I get what your conveying I just think Kill Bill 3 is a poor example.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I disagree on the loud part. For Kill Bill 3 it wouldnt be very loud at all. I get what your conveying I just think Kill Bill 3 is a poor example.
It's not because it would lead to a character being replaced as the main character

Toots

Gold Member
It's not the same because their stories are different. Mary Jane is a reporter and Haley is a Street Artist. That alone makes them different. Their stories are different. Harley is deaf, but Mary Jane is not.

Vernon = Venom
Harry Osborn is not Eddie Brock and Eddie Brock is not Harry Osborn. They're DIFFERENT.

"Have you heard about archetypes ?"
That's what the judge told me when i said that my idea of a comic starring a politically aware teenager bipoc who develop arachnid like powers after having been bitten by a spider, with an annoying politician mother and a cop father who died in a terrorist attack, was nothing like Miles Morales. I mean my hero's name was Coltrane Preach-Lecture, plus his best friend was named Moral Highground and was a native american instead of an asian fellow.

GymWolf

I never saw spiderverse because i got burned by charisma void, squirrel voiced insomniac miles, how is the miles in the first movie different from the one in the game?

He looks like a teenager in the movie (even more than in the game) and 14 years old edgy spidey is not exactly what i look for...

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

Insomniac are a step ahead of everyone and are playing a master stroke.

They make the liberal loonies think they're pandering to them, all whilst removing the rainbow flags and altering side quests for gay characters in the Middle Eastern version of the game. Demonstrating they don't actually believe in the principles they're pretending to hold.

It's almost like the company is beginning to churn out vapid empty poop like Hollywood.

Last edited:

poodaddy

I never saw spiderverse because i got burned by charisma void, squirrel voiced insomniac miles, how is the miles in the first movie different from the one in the game?

He looks like a teenager in the movie (even more than in the game) and 14 years old edgy spidey is not exactly what i look for...
He's incredibly likeable and funny. The movies are leaps and bounds better than the games for Miles, I mean hundreds of times over. Give em a watch at some point they're genuinely great.

CGNoire

It's not because it would lead to a character being replaced as the main character
Kill Bill isnt a series and even if it got sequel no one would see it as part of a "franchise". I dont think people would flock to KB3 for Beatrix Kiddo they would show uo simply for Tarantino. It would most likely get named something like "Kill The Bride".

Eiknarf

Banned
I cant wait for anime industry follow this western trend of race swappong character.

I would love for the next dragonball where goku is now strong independant black lesbian named Soniqua Gokuline.
I wonder if the woke developers and woke filmmakers making these decisions think they’re going to change what the average male finds physically attractive? Is that their plan?
Or is it just punishment for all the movies like Paul Blart where an unattractive male lands a hot female?

To me either reasoning seems immature. This outlook reminds me of child play, saying, “See, now you know how it feels.”

Last edited:
If it wasn't for 3rd party and my ps4 games I'd get rid of my ps5 at this rate. I refuse to buy woke games. Hence why I didn't pick up this. It's fucking sad as insomniac made one of my favorites resistance. Did Ted price retire or become infected too?
Good question my friend. If Ted is still around then he most definitely has become another dev infected with virtue signaling wokeism. This crap is literally poisoning every form of entertainment from movies to shows to games. All these companies trying so hard to be relevant to appease a minority of people and gamers while saying fuck all to everyone else. Don’t support or buy this shite and speak with your wallets.

I cant wait for anime industry follow this western trend of race swappong character.

I would love for the next dragonball where goku is now strong independant black lesbian named Soniqua Gokuline.
the funny thing is that a lot main character are voiced by women. 🤣😂🤣😂

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Good question my friend. If Ted is still around then he most definitely has become another dev infected with virtue signaling wokeism. This crap is literally poisoning every form of entertainment from movies to shows to games. All these companies trying so hard to be relevant to appease a minority of people and gamers while saying fuck all to everyone else. Don’t support or buy this shite and speak with your wallets.
Ted is there. He does a podcast on youtube. Had a long interview with Todd Howard recently. He clearly thinks deeply about management and game design, so whatever they're doing now, I'm sure he's well aware of it.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Do we know what the proportion was between Peter Parker and Miles Morales in SM2? I feel they were pretty close so I'm not sure what "main" means in this context.

Not a big fan of MM but I liked SM2 enough to be hooked for the next one. Other than insisting on crappy MJ missions I don't really care about how they design women nor having non binary people in the game. I suspect most consumers feel this way so I don't think it will impact sales significantly.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Isn’t Peter Parker Spider-Man? Who dis Miles dude?
"Arachnid" or "Kid Arachnid"
That's his official name but they refuse to except it, he has to be called Spider-Man and he has to replace Peter.
I mean if they gonna do Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales II
I'm fine with that
But don't be coming out with Marvels Spider-Man 3 with no Peter as the main character.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Thanks for what I assume is a pretty big spoiler for SM2, which I haven't played yet.

(I've only read the thread title.)

Oh, we’re gonna stop talking now? Got it

I guess the topic's run its course? If the same points are being recycled and people got stuff out their system.

Some final thoughts on my end: I've seen people like KingThrash call out the article being inaccurate, saying that the scene wasn't about Miles replacing Peter, but Miles being able to handle things on his own without Peter needing to help him as often. And, that it was more a setup for a Miles Morales 2. On some level that interpretation makes a lot of sense and I'm surprised NO ONE else really stopped to think if it was more WRT a Miles Morales sequel and not Spiderman 3. On some level I guess it can show how easily triggered and reactionary people are when it comes to this type of stuff (on both sides).

A number of times I've said I have basically "checked out" of this culture war stuff and that's true; I've been on both sides of the coin and at some point, you just see the same shit regurgitated but with different icing. The grifters and loud voices who propagate & push this culture war always devolve into doing so with a flavor of malice, and misdirecting their anger at the wrong targets. Like, I just finished watching parts of the Synthetic Man Spiderman 2 video and I just wish all the parts about "woke" shit were cut out because had they just stuck to critiquing the combat mechanics, glitches, mini-games etc. that would have been much better.

Instead you've got parts where he's calling (possibly) biracial people "mutts" and you can tell in the tone of his voice it's not from a point of irony or playfulness; there's anger and malice there. Like at some level he's subconsciously blaming them for Spiderman 2 because hey, if they didn't exist, the devs wouldn't have "pandered" to them by...simply including them in the game as normal characters? Meanwhile what they're basically asking for when it comes to what they want out of these games, boils down to pandering as well. They just want their interests to be pandered to, but not those "other people"s. That's honestly what it comes down to, which is why I've said that the woke and anti-woke are largely the same. They're just too angry and stupid to see it and too stubborn to talk like adults.

Which is another thing: most of the grifters and creators putting out the woke & anti-woke content are adults. A lot of them are older than I am (or at least in some cases, they look older). I can understand if teenagers are into this stuff; for most of them it's a phase and it's "popular" online, it's maybe a way for them to vent because they don't know better ways to channel their angst. But full-grown adults shouldn't have that problem. They should be able to rationalize their anger and find productive means of positively leveraging it to contribute to better, not repackage it as smut to sell to kids and make ad dollars on. Yet here we are :/

Usually when people say things are 'woke', IMO if they really know their stuff, they can articulate why the product is bad without dipping into using buzzwords or rhetoric like that. Same with woke people who try telling me why something is good but they can only use talking points like "It has women! It has minorities! It has gays! It's the first (insert underrepresented group here)-led (insert product type here)!". None of that has anything to do with the actual quality of the writing, directing, acting, cinematography, iconography, themes (and expression of them), plot logic, musical score etc. You know, things you can measure quality of both objectively and subjectively. Things that don't suddenly start feeling like you're attacking groups of people simply by talking about them, even when you get very passionate about it.

But that all said, I'm not going to pretend ultra left-wing extremist progressive agendas don't exist in a lot of today's media. I know it's there, I can spot it when I see it, and I try not being selective about it either. Over time though I guess my take on what would be considered those things is a lot more strict than some of the people who think they see it literally everywhere today. When I spot that type of woke stuff, I shrug my shoulders, but it's the actual quality of the work that determines whether I give it a chance in spite of it or just drop it altogether. Something being diverse in and of itself isn't going to make me turn away because some of the best works out there are diverse...as are some of the worst. Same with non-diverse works, so that should tell people diversity itself isn't a good measure to state if something is bad or not.

Anyway this is getting kind of long-winded and there's a LOT more that could be discussed on a topic like this, but I'm gonna go eat some breakfast. TL;DR: people are probably misinterpreting that scene, the article misinterpreted it, and likely means a setup for Miles Morales 2 not literally Miles replacing Peter in Spiderman 3.

BUT, if I'm wrong...well that becomes Insomniac's situation to navigate.

Last edited:

twilo99

"Arachnid" or "Kid Arachnid"
That's his official name but they refuse to except it, he has to be called Spider-Man and he has to replace Peter.
I mean if they gonna do Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales II
I'm fine with that
But don't be coming out with Marvels Spider-Man 3 with no Peter as the main character.

Is it a woke thingy or what?

CapMaster

Neo Member
Upper-middle-class Spiderman

SNKRS app: Spiderman

Spiderman: Do you even know who my father is?

Spiderman: ACAD (all cops are my dad)

Spiderman: Dino Nuggets and Ketchup

Spiderman Goes to College: Minority Scholarship Edition

Spiderman VS The Creased Jordans

Spiderman: Dinner with the family and bedtime at 9

Miles is the least compelling variant of spiderman ever created, I dunno why they insist on shoving him down people's throats. The whole "perfectly normal life, without any real conflicts but still whining about it all" thing must really resonate with GenZ.

Well, count me out then. I like Miles and don't mind him having a part in the story, or his own spin-off games, but this replacing the main character bullshit has got to stop. Especially when it's always a "bipoc" replacing a white guy. Cause white man bad apparently.

I am sad to see what Insomniac has become. They created some of my favorite games (e.g., early Ratchet & Clank). They used to be so good at creating games that were just fun to play. Now, they are a shadow of their former selves. They are creating bad movie games, and they are infected with the woke virus.

It's too bad. Their first Spiderman game was solid, but they only gave Spidey one game to shine. Apparently, they emasculate him in the second, and it's "exit stage left" for the next one.

I enjoyed the first game, but I have no interest in the second. I'm disappointed in the direction Insomniac has gone.
I am out too, although i was out before spiderman 2. I loved the first game. I don't trust Disney orders for Marvel games, Sony, or Insomniac. Its a shame really. I loved Resistance 1-3 and Ratchet and clank.
Is Ted Price still the CEO or did he leave?

Sad to see people being injected with the woke mind virus.

Honestly, Sony first party in general this gen sucks. Comparing them this gen to ps3 or early ps4 and its night and day difference, they were better and took more chances during ps3 days.

Humdinger

I am out too, although i was out before spiderman 2. I loved the first game. I don't trust Disney orders for Marvel games, Sony, or Insomniac. Its a shame really. I loved Resistance 1-3 and Ratchet and clank.
Is Ted Price still the CEO or did he leave?

Sad to see people being injected with the woke mind virus.

Honestly, Sony first party in general this gen sucks. Comparing them this gen to ps3 or early ps4 and its night and day difference, they were better and took more chances during ps3 days.

Yeah, I feel pretty much the same. I was a fan of Guerilla, Naughty Dog, and Insomniac, but I've lost faith in all three. I loved the first Horizon, but then Guerilla screwed up the sequel and gave us a YA feminist lesbian fantasy for an expansion (thanks!). I loved ND's work with Uncharted 1-3 and the first TLOU, but then Uncharted 4 became a family drama, and TLOU2 became ... whatever the hell it was (woke suffer porn with a crap story?). And as we've been discussing, Insomniac is now cramming leftist political messaging into their games.

It's not just the woke stuff. I could deal with that -- roll my eyes and move on -- if the overall experience was good. But even more importantly (to me anyhow!), I have lost interest in the Sony "movie game" formula. I rarely watch movies in real life, and when I do, it's because those movies are exceptional. The "movies" sandwiched within videogames are mediocre at best, and their run time is the equivalent of sitting through 4 mediocre animated movies. I play games to play games, not to watch four mediocre movies strung together.

I'm not saying these are bad games. Clearly, they have very high production values, high Metacritic scores, and good sales. Many people enjoy them. That's great. I'm just not one of them.

p.s. Ted Price is still listed as CEO of Insomniac.

Last edited:

Astray

Gold Member
I genuinely don't care much about Peter himself, the cornerstone of the character of Spiderman is being a regular guy who got cool powers and has to contend with that responsibility on top of regular guy things like turning in papers on time, dating and paying bills. It's not that deep tbh.

Also, people forget that to all new generations, Spiderman is more identified with Miles Morales than Peter Parker. Marvel are not idiots and this is a clear strategy from them. The idea of Miles existing alongside Peter is good because it finally allows writers to age him up a bit and give him some new material (remember when they did that One More Day bullshit to reverse the MJ marriage?).

My only issue is that Hailey being deaf means all scenes with her are in sign language, which is probably good for those who want greater awareness of disabled people. But the inherent lack of voiced lines from her means I kinda struggle with getting immersed in whatever emotion she's expressing since I have to read the subs whenever she's conversing. It's just a bit too clunky for my liking.

Top Bottom