• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing: NeoGAF Gold

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
This is a historic day :messenger_open_mouth:

iu

I wonder what [vis_name][/vis_name] will think of this?

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
What is this black magic šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶

Codes 208

Ok the welcoming thing using my name spooked the shit out of me.

I also loved the bans as a highlight. It reminds me of the ā€œside effects include...ā€ parts of medical ads

Edit: *sees the elephant post* BUT WHY

Last edited:

Artistic

Can we get Tapatalk support at least? I'll get used to it, but not a fan of the new look as of now.

Seems cluttered.

rykomatsu

I don't participate heavily, but a forum that I like to read that promotes non-echochamber viewpoint discussions, I can get behind. I really like how this forum has changed for the better since the so-called exodus. I'm in! :)

I don't participate heavily, but a forum that I like to read that promotes non-echochamber viewpoint discussions, I can get behind. I really like how this forum has changed for the better since the so-called exodus. I'm in! :)
Thatā€™s awesome hopefully it keeps getting better and will get more participation from you. Glad your here at least (y)

ultrazilla

Feels good man. Feels real good! :messenger_sunglasses:
My profile is just showing "member" name in gold. Not the "Gold Member". DunDun above me has the same issue. Fixed. Thank you!
or-40662.jpg

Last edited:

fatty

We need to bring back the dinosaur banner for a short time in order to celebrate this historic occasion.

FireEmoji

Banned
The bronzed Chads of GAF Gold get all the Stacys while the pale acne faced ERA Clear nerds watch from the sidelines.

Last edited:

Nelsin

Banned
Fucking evilore man... you made me feel special for a second there thought this was a joke about me of how many times I update the page sometimes.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Look at all you arse-kissers.

Just joking. Iā€™ll probably get it in the new year.

GenericUser

Yo dawg, I heard you like micro transactions. So now you can have micro transactions in your videogame message board while complaining about micro transactions in your favourite videogame.

Top Bottom