• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing: NeoGAF Gold

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello, [vis_name][/vis_name]. Welcome to NeoGAF Gold™.

announce1.jpg

What is NeoGAF Gold?

It's an entirely optional, yet incalculably desirable premium subscription service for your favorite video game message board on the internet. Through exchange of a modest sum per month or annum ($4.99/$49.99 respectively, processed securely through Stripe), you'll:

* Help support continued development of new features community-wide, like Classic and Modern theme options, Twitch and Discord integration, special events, giveaways, and lots more to come.

* Browse NeoGAF ad-free on desktop and mobile without blood on your hands or recurring nightmares.

* Instant Updates (beta) will deliver new posts to the thread you're browsing live, without pesky clicks, taps, or mashing the F5 key. WHAT?! Yes, [vis_name][/vis_name].

announce2.jpg

* Luxuriate in your gilded username, Gold Member status, and exclusive NeoGAF Gold header logo (on both Classic and Modern themes).

* Still get banned at the discretion of our dutiful mod team; don't worry about the social dynamics changing.

Please proceed through the themed portal below, [vis_name][/vis_name].

(text link for the aesthetically impaired)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
FRMrNK0.gif

But seriously I've been with GAF since before the Neo, nearly 20 years now. With the way ad-based internet is going, I'm more than happy to support a subscription-based model.

Last edited:

This is lovely!
FRMrNK0.gif

But seriously I've been with GAF since before the Neo, nearly 20 years now. With the way ad-based internet is going, I'm more than happy to support a subscription-based model.
It says Trained Rage for everyone because we wanted to honor you
Oi! join the discord already!

Also, wonderful job with the GAF Gold. I hope we can continue to see further progress and the community become even better over the next year!

For shame

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Are there plans to develop a gold theme? It might be... interesting... for a whole forum in shades of gold, lol.

For shame
So you just hung around for a chance to throw shame at people who are supportive of the community? If you dislike it that much why are you even wasting your time here?

GMJ98B0.jpg

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
You won't be getting me, Tyler! I am the Floating Head, i can be any colour, and i know of GAF Platinum so
pacspit.png

In all seriousness, congratulations on the result and to all the people who worked hard to bring this feature!

Is this where people just slam other people from GAF, just now without the supervision of mods?
No. You should consider joining it before you make assumptions that aren't true. ;)

Kadayi

Banned
For shame

giphy.gif

Mayhap you can explain the issue? The forum doesn't operate on fresh air, and some people want to support it. Also, if you'd been around a few years you'd know that GAF Gold was a huge forum in-joke, so to see it actually play out is kind of awesome.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’m too old to understand what a Discord is. It’s like a horseless carriage to me.

Cranky_RockingChair.gif

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Is this where people just slam other people from GAF, just now without the supervision of mods?

Directly supervised by the admins and moderators. No shit talking of members is allowed. Primarily used to get people playing games together as this *IS* a gaming forum.

Papa

Banned
Directly supervised by the admins and moderators. No shit talking of members is allowed. Primarily used to get people playing games together as this *IS* a gaming forum.

Even if it wasn’t, I’d like to think we have enough mature members to keep everyone in line and not harassing people off forum.

Papa

Banned
Damn it. I get you two mixed up in my head all the time. Sorry :messenger_hushed:

I take that as a compliment. I’d be totally down with Goldmember though.

Edit: omg I only just noticed that strange headache strange headache already referenced Goldmember and even used the exact same image. That dude is always 10 steps ahead.

images

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Even if it wasn’t, I’d like to think we have enough mature members to keep everyone in line and not harassing people off forum.

Mhm. Most people here I would think don't give two shits about drama and just wanna play games. Like it should be :D

Top Bottom