• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inxile's Torment Delayed to Q1 2017, Beta Released to All Backers

Mr. Tibbs

The delay wasn't unexpected, but at least they've sugar-coated it by opening up the beta to everybody who has the game in their pledge.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera/posts/1598831

To thank you for sticking with us, we are making Torment's beta version available to everyone who's getting the game with their rewards, right now.

We have had the beta available to backers at certain pledge levels since January, and now we think the time is right to open it up to everyone else who backed us during the Kickstarter. I know some of you would prefer to wait for the final game, but if you want to have a taste and help us make the game better, you will be able to play the game's first act in Sagus Cliffs right away.

To get your Steam beta key, please login to the Torment web site with your backer account and visit the Rewards page. Look for the "Manage Keys" button on your reward package and follow the steps there, then redeem the key on Steam as usual.

Nzyme32

Damn. Although it doesn't really bother me. I'd rather wait for the finished thing than try the beta. As long as they are working on it, I'm cool

Steel

Banned
Well, that's disappointing. Most of the games I was hyped about for this year were delayed to next year.

Reminds me of last year.

Top Bottom