• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming November 2014: GLORIOUS!™

Corgi

Banned
liked device 6 more than sailor's dream.

although apparently i missed a bunch of it because i don't have a airprinter.

the fuck?

I'll have impressions for Oddworld later tonight or tomorrow. It plays great with touch controls. It's my first time playing the game and it's really enjoyable, with great art design and a surprising amount of strategy in how you use your different ammo types to lure and trap enemies

gblues

Banned
Gems of War is on my shit list.

CPU gets way too many lucky breaks, and the "hint" indicator is either boneheadedly stupid, or actively working against you.

Avoid it.

FerranMG

I've finished today both Monument Valley expansions: Forgotten Shores and Ida's Red Dream.
They are very similar in execution to the main game (meaning the puzzles are not very difficult, and the objective is the same), but some of the levels are amazing.
Forgotten Shores blew my mind, specially chapters 2 and 4.
I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Ida's Red Dream is just one level, not long enough to justify it being standalone, but it's all right since the revenue goes to charity.

killercow

Just received my Stratus XL from steelseries and I'm really happy with it thus far. The quality of the controller is amazing and it feels really solid in hand. Everything works and without any kind of lag. It's lile playing Stranger's Wrath on a console all over again ;) I love that the hud is exactly the same as I remember it from the console version!

Corgi

Banned
Just received my Stratus XL from steelseries and I'm really happy with it thus far. The quality of the controller is amazing and it feels really solid in hand. Everything works and without any kind of lag. It's lile playing Stranger's Wrath on a console all over again ;) I love that the hud is exactly the same as I remember it from the console version!

Does it have a clip for phones?

Not sure if posted but that cyberpunk RPG Nameless (irrc someone mentioned this game before) is currently free

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nameless-the-hackers-rpg/id572128073?mt=8

I liked it. Quirky characters. Fun combat system. Worth messing with especially for free.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
December thread will be up shortly, just home from work. I guess I'll post it in Community.. :(

Link will be provided, for free, I mean you'll get a link.

Corgi

Banned
wonder if a mod would allow a 'ios holiday sales thread' in gaming section at the end of the year.

Isn't much different from the steam sales threads or psn sales right?

Top Bottom