• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 11 Pro Max problems...

Karmic Raze

So, I’ve been experiencing problems with my iPhone 11 Pro Max for the last week or so. NeoGAF and other sites will shrink to the middle or the left side of the screen and images on Bing or Google image searches will have the top cut off and I can’t scroll down. I was thinking it might be because of a faulty update, but I was wondering if anyone else wit an iPhone was experiencing issues too or if it’s just me?

Maybe my phone is just fucked up... I hope not because I can’t really afford to replace it at the moment.

Yeah I’ve had something similar. Some sites just get messed up lately. Doesn’t happen on Gaf for me but other sites it does at times. Sometimes pinch zooming rapidly gets it fixed if not closing the site does.

Nester99

Bump this thread.

I am thinking of getting the 12 max,

Besides this issue, did you guys like your Max and did you have any regret?
Did this issue resolve itself?

Thanks!

Pagusas

Elden Member
by chance are you using an adblocker? I had one installed and it would cause funky things to happen at times.

deafmedal

I think Safari doesn’t like this site sometimes. Before I updated to 14 I would get some strange behaviors like “A problem with this web page occurred...” and “This page is using significant memory...” and would randomly reload amongst other weird ticks. Now (on mobile), I don’t get ads?

On macOS I was having issues too but after a couple security updates it’s cleared up although I browse less with my laptop. It seems to hate Outlook the most now lol.

Top Bottom