iPhone 4S |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Apr 16, 2007
Man... I feel like I want the 4S, but then again Sprint has some damn good Android phones around. I feel like I don't know what the fuck to do =P! Still, very good and informative OP. Will see what I do :D!

Jun 17, 2008
The Lamonster said:
neat, thanks.

So how can I get one of these on day 1? I'm AT&T, way out of contract and way due for an upgrade (if that info matters). Is AT&T taking pre-orders or what can I do?
Preorders start Oct 7 at the Apple site. You'll pick carrier and such after giving them your ATT info (I believe).

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
iPhone 4Superunderwhelming

No big screen.

Okay so they don't want to use USB 3.0, which has been obvious with Apple, but they didn't add any thunderbolt features?

Jun 10, 2011
As a sprint evo 4g user I'm not sure there is a single thing the new iphone has that I want besides infinity blade. Losing all the positives of my phone for a stagnant UI and the 2-3 games a year I miss out on that I have half an interest in just isn't nearly enough.

If some of the iphone 5 rumors came true I thought I was going to have to swallow the pill of itunes/ios that I hate just for the rumored awesome hardware.

Dec 21, 2009
Bayonne, NJ
twitter.com
Mammoth Jones said:
I assume there's no discount for AT&T subscribers that are 1 year into their 2 year iPhone 4 contract?
Yeah. Kind of surprised they didn't mention that at the event. I'm more than 1 year into my contract, myself.

Switching to Sprint for this, though. Hopefully I can fetch a decent price for my 32GB iPhone 4.

Matt

Jun 7, 2004
Relix said:
Really?
Wow this is news for me. Good to know!
Yeah, EVDO Rev. A has always supported simultaneous voice and data, VZW just never turned it on. That changed with the Thunderbolt, though I don't know if any other phones have also supported the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.