• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IPhone 6 doing odd things

hirokazu

Why don't you guys take it in to the Apple Store?

All the devices in my family are on iOS 10.3.3 and with the exception of older devices having worn-out batteries, the latest iOS is completely useable. The oldest of these is an iPhone 5.

The OS isn't the problem here.

Claiming Apple is nerfing phones deliberately for planned obsolescence is kinda funny. When do you suppose they plan for something to be obsolete to force people to get a new one?

A person who's claiming this after their device starts to fail around two years will say it's two. A person who's claiming this after their devices starts to fail around three years will say it's three.

Zereta

My iPhone 6 can take up to 5 minutes to get messages sent out. My girlfriend and I text a lot because we're apart in the summers but imessage fucking sucks with my iPhone 6. When I text her from my iPad Mini 2, its fast and prompt but man.

We've switched to Whatsapp to converse as a result and I've been holding out on upgrading because I'm waiting for the iPhone 8 (or whatever its called)

Top Bottom