• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is anyone going to MAGFest next week?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m just curious if anyone from GAF goes. It’s my full time job, so if someone here happens to be going, I’d love to say hi and maybe get you some free merch or something.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Wtf is MAGFEST? Please tell me it's not what I think it is...

Listen Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wtf is MAGFEST? Please tell me it's not what I think it is...

Listen Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

You don’t know about the MAKE AMERICA GREAT festival? Your badge is free, so long as you’re wearing a red hat and USA underpants.

lol it’s the “music and gaming festival”. Basically a big 24-hour convention with a ton of concerts, arcade/console games, etc etc. Around 26-27k people. It’s pretty fun, basically just a huge party.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Could've told me 2019 bro I was posting on here just after at my friends house in Fairfax. A Brit at Magfest.

Went to the Chipotle outside and they thought I was speaking some Eldritch language.

Dacvak

Could've told me 2019 bro I was posting on here just after at my friends house in Fairfax. A Brit at Magfest.

Went to the Chipotle outside and they thought I was speaking some Eldritch language.
Damn! Well, let me know if you ever come back.

Top Bottom