• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Chris Traeger literally the most likeably character on television?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

I mean seriously the guy is impossible to hate. Sure he's a nuerotic positivity freak, but he's never an asshole about it. I've never seen the character be too unreasonable or have an once of malice in his heart.

sdGHv16.png

zeitgeist

Wow, I think Chris is the worst part of Parks and Rec.
He is growing on me with the baby stuff but he is my least favourite regular.

(John Ralphio is my all time least favourite)

Zebra

Rob Lowe is great, he was excellent as Sam Seaborn in The West Wing.

I just started watching the West Wing and although I'm only 2 episodes in I think his character in The West Wing is a lot more likeable than his character in Parks and Rec.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
In terms of the GoT convo going on: Jaime > Your fave

Also does this guy in the OP wear eyeliner?

Daingurse

"If you've got a nice drain pipe, there's no reason to hide it." Jesus I love this show.

Oh the guy is hung, everything makes sense now. Lol

ReiGun

He's joking.

...Right?

He has to be. Because she is literally the most boring and uncharismatic person on that show. I find the Hound more charming than her.

I wouldn't go that far - I'm into her story - but yeah. Definitely wouldn't call her the most likeable character on the show. I mean, there's Tyrion and Arya like folks have said, Bronn, Jon, Rob, etc.

Amagon

i am literally taking a dump all over this thread

If this post isn't an example of thread shitting. I don't know what is, literally.

But on topic now, Andy Dwyer is the most likeable character over Chris on Park & Rec or any other show I've seen.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Boyd from Justified. Make the bad guy a likeable, charismatic son of a bitch.

walton-goggins-justified.jpg

He is, literally, the greatest character on television that I have ever seen.

HAHA!

Really though, I wish I was as positive as this fictional character.

and as ripped.

Daingurse

If this post isn't an example of thread shitting. I don't know what is.

But on topic now, Andy Dwyer is the most likeable character over Chris on Park & Rec or any other show I've seen.

I just can't get past his stupidity. I respect what Chris Traiger is about. My favorite character is Ron Swanson by far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom