• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it okay to be gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While working at gamestop today we got in 20 copies but we can't buy them till tomorrow. And not only that but i tryed to convince my district manager to let me check it out tonight and i will buy it tomorrow but he denied me. Oh well my new hard drives won't be in until tomorrow anyway lol. Anyone play it yet?

Littleberu said:
Bad CDKey problem. Arararararararararara.

No. Not that. Once installed, it keeps asking for CD1 to be in the drive, even though it already is. Can't get past this initial screen/error. Trying manual instal. Doubt it will make a difference. There is nothing wrong with CD1, this has happened on two different machines now eactly the same. This is a legitimate copy of the game. DISAPPOINTED BEYOND BELIEF.

Mrbob

Time for the no cd crack. Copy protection BS stopping another legit owner from enjoying a hot PC title.

Nester

I've had it since Friday night and installed it twice. Once after getting the game and a second time on Saturday after I formatted my PC. Neither time did I have trouble with the installation or playing the game. Sucks that you're having troubles. :(

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I remember my computer had problems with 'insert cd blah' when I had daemon tools running. Not with doom, but eh.

Kon Tiki

Banned
KyotoMecca said:
No. Not that. Once installed, it keeps asking for CD1 to be in the drive, even though it already is. Can't get past this initial screen/error. Trying manual install. Doubt it will make a difference. There is nothing wrong with CD1, this has happened on two different machines now exactly the same. This is a legitimate copy of the game. DISAPPOINTED BEYOND BELIEF.

Happens to me on The Sims. Funny thing is, for a game as popular as The Sims, I can not find a no-cd crack. EA Games told me to reinstall to correct the cd paths. That was unsuccessful.

tenchir

Society said:
Happens to me on The Sims. Funny thing is, for a game as popular as The Sims, I can not find a no-cd crack. EA Games told me to reinstall to correct the cd paths. That was unsuccessful.

There is a no-cd crack for The Sims. It's not on GCW directly, but the link to the site that has it is there.

atomsk

Party Pooper
KyotoMecca said:
No. Not that. Once installed, it keeps asking for CD1 to be in the drive, even though it already is. Can't get past this initial screen/error. Trying manual instal. Doubt it will make a difference. There is nothing wrong with CD1, this has happened on two different machines now eactly the same. This is a legitimate copy of the game. DISAPPOINTED BEYOND BELIEF.

you've tried clicking the doom3.exe under C:/Program Files/Doom3 ?

cause i got the cd1 problem trying to run the game from the cd... but it worked fine with the installed .exe on the hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom