• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Lil Twist the reason Bieber is becoming/trying to become a "bad boy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braves01

Banned
article-beiber6-0106.jpg

From TMZ
Justin Bieber is under the influence ... of a rapper named Lil Twist -- and the rapper may be leading JB down a dangerous path.

Twist was with Bieber in a Newport Beach hotel room last week, where, we're told, the rapper was happily rolling blunts for J.B. and others.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... JB and Twist have become tight ... and have been smoking together on a number of other occasions.

You'll recall ... Twist was speeding on the 405 Freeway New Year's Day in Justin's Ferrari when he was pulled over by cops. A photog was killed trying to snap pics of the traffic stop. Prior to the accident, Twist and Justin had spent much of the day in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills -- where Justin frequently gets a room.

Twist's Twitter profile pic makes it clear ... he's a fan.

Sources involved in Justin's life who care about him are deeply concerned that Twist has become a powerful negative influence in his life and feel very strongly Justin needs a clean break from the rapper or else bad things are going to happen.

FYI ... Lil Twist is signed by Lil Wayne and close knit with the Cash Money and Young Money crews.

Lil Twist's Wiki page
Christopher Lynn Moore (born January 11, 1993), known by his stage name Lil Twist is a rapper from Dallas, Texas. He is currently signed to Young Money Entertainment.

Twist has been making music since he was 7 years old. He released his first single, "The Texas Twist" when he was 10 years old, which was #1 locally in Dallas for 6 straight weeks. When he was 12 years old, Lil Twist had his mom drive him an hour to a Lil Wayne concert in Tyler, Texas. He got to open for Lil Wayne after getting Lil Wayne's manager, Cortez Bryant to let him perform. Impressed, Cortez and Wayne flew Lil Twist to Atlanta to see how he was in a recording studio.

Lil Twist, born Christopher Moore, was signed to Young Money Records after Lil Wayne saw him perform at one of his concert openings in 2007. Twist shows his love for the hip hop by constantly working on new music; mixtapes such as The Golden Child, or a single to build anticipation for his upcoming album, Don’t Get It Twisted. He also displays his versatility in songs such as “Love Affair“, where he shows off his singing skills. Signing to Young Mula in 2010, Twizzy has not shown any signs of slowing down which shows the notorious Young Money work ethic side of him. Before starting his 8 month stint in prison, Lil Wayne blessed Twist with the nickname of "Twizzy F. Baby" (much like "Weezy F. Baby') hinting that Weezy see’s his younger self in Twist.

Here's a sample of Lil Twist's work as an artist:

Love Affair (Director's Cut) ft. Lil Wayne

And an interview with Sirius XM

Interview

My conclusions: This kid is the reason Bieber wore those diaper pants, tries to fight paparazzi despite being so weak, smokes weed, and broke up with Selena Gomez.

Edit: Lil Twist has crashed Bieber's nice cars multiple times.

Darryl

Banned
probably all a big planned marketing move to get Bieber out of whatever the hell music he's doing right now and into a different genre so they can cash him out even harder

Acorn

probably all a big planned marketing move to get Bieber out of whatever the hell music he's doing right now and into a different genre so they can cash him out even harder
Bingo, every teen popstar goes 'bad' after a few years to reinvent themselves for their now older fans. Most fail, some don't see Justin Timberlake for the perfect reinvention.

Fusebox

Banned
When I was younger I smoked weed and I'd punch a paparazzi in a heartbeat and I didn't need a fucking rapper friend for motivation, it's called teenage hormones.

I don't like or listen to the shit Beiber puts out buy by god people do fucking go on about every single, minuscule thing he does like it means anything about anything.

braves01

Banned
I think it's more than teenage hormones or marketing.

I see Bieber associating more and more with Twist and other Young Money cadres until he is sipping purple drank out a styrofoam cup and rolling to clubs with baggies of x and handguns in the seat of his diaper pants.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
When I was younger I smoked weed and I'd punch a paparazzi in a heartbeat and I didn't need a fucking rapper friend for motivation, it's called teenage hormones.

I don't like or listen to the shit Beiber puts out buy by god people do fucking go on about every single, minuscule thing he does like it means anything about anything.

Pretty sure bieber is out of that teenage phase for quite awhile now.

Fusebox

Banned
Pretty sure bieber is out of that teenage phase for quite awhile now.

I doubt it. He's a child star. They all seem mentally retarded because they lead such public, albeit sheltered, lives and then when they hit a certain age they go wild to over-compensate.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I doubt it. He's a child star. They all seem mentally retarded because they lead such public, albeit sheltered, lives and then when they hit a certain age they go wild to over-compensate.

I meant the hormones part.

Don't really know about their mental state.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
i was thinking about this the other day

Bieber came up as these pretty stupid girly love songs, now hes got the appearance of a wanna-be thug gangster. I would think his music has to change with it? Cant be going around singing "baby" now? And all the stuff that has been going down...I think his time in the spotlight is almost up..something is going to break with him. Twist is obviously a bad influence on the dude, and crashing that car like 3 times already?

edit: also you could have linked a good lil twist song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6z5FO54FY

(ok its busta that just destroys this but still)

GrizzNKev

Banned
The pop music industry is fucking pathetic. The most famous people are the worst examples of humanity. Though I guess that's why they're famous.

Fusebox

Banned
The pop music industry is fucking pathetic. The most famous people are the worst examples of humanity. Though I guess that's why they're famous.

As much as I have no interest in pop music, this isn't really fair either. So the kid got famous making shit music. Calling him the worst example of humanity in a world which contains genocidal tyrants and serial rapists seems absurdly flippant to me.

Onemic

Thanks to twist Bieber is now hooked on the hard drug marajuana. It's going to take him down a dangerous path of addiction, depression, suicidal thoughts. If Twist was never in Biebers life, Justin would never smoke such a harmful drug that has caused hundreds of deaths in this year alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom