• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is metroid a girl?

TunaLover

CTLance said:
I'm starting to lose track of what has and hasn't been posted already. So if these have been posted before, sorry.
2dj8f10.jpg

Actually IMO this model is the best Samus model ever

Sule

Shorty said:
So has it been clarified yet wether metroid is a girl or not?

Well, we just found out Link is a girl so anything is possible at this point. Maybe posting more pictures will help determine the true nature of metroid, maybe not.

samusx

Banned
OK, this is an edit of the metroid pic I saw before. I didn't like the all blue, it made it look like some glass figure. So here is my edit, currently my wallpaper.

MetroidWall.jpg

This is not the full resolution or quality because photobucket kills photos. If anyone wants the full 1280x960 image just PM me.

CTLance

Metroid procreation, huh? ...why not.

Metroids seem to have developed a form of parthenogenesis (if you've played MP3 you've probably encountered a certain boss)... according to the second Metroid game the original Metroid strain went through the alpha->gamma->zeta->omega stages, with the penultimate Metroid form being the Queen Metroid. I'd guess she can lay eggs. What else would a Queen Metroid be used for... haven't played the game though, maybe I'm totally wrong. It's on my todo list, though. Put the pitchforks away. ;)

To make a long story short: I have no clue. Could very well be. Dunno.

New thread title: Hot Metroid seXXX inside @@@look@@@

Top Bottom