• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is she playing with me?

Jon Neu

Banned
So, a year ago I entered this job and one of my co-workers was this beautiful dark haired milf (she's 46). Months passed by and we barely knew each other, we talked from time to time but nothing out of the extraordinary, just the typical chit chat that goes nowhere. But then one day she came to me and she told me: I dreamt of you last night; you were so romantic, you invited me to dinner and then we went to a hotel.

For being honest, the first months I didn't paid much attention to her, I noticed that she was cute but that's about it, I didn't even thought of her in a sexual or romantical way (she's older than me and I have always been attracted to far more younger girls, she wasn't in my radar at all). But after she told me about her dream, she started to talk more with me and I started to develop more interest for her. Not only is she beautiful, but she has this funny and cheerful personality, she is really fun to be around but at the same time has this concealed vulnerability and inestability.

Oh, I almost forgot it to say it: she's married. She's been married for 13 years with an old, fat & bald dude that doesn't suit her at all (it's not me saying this, other co-workers said the same). She told me the story of his life and how when she was young, the love of his life break up with her, but not only that, he also leaved her with a lot of debts to pay. So as she literally told me: I had to live, so I went with this man that helped me to pay the debts.

She also told me that her family was pretty cruel to her when she was little. Her father told the family that she wasn't her daughter because she had lighter hair when she was little. She also told me how her mother sent her to the neighbour's house and how the old man there forced her, and how her mother keep sending her there despite the fact that she told her what happened.

That day, when we were alone, I hugged her.

I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

They planted the doubts in my head and I started to notice some behaviour I don't like. Her, being the energetic and cheerful person she is, it's kind of a flirty woman who loves to test his charms. We are both from Catalonia, we share the mediterranean culture, we are pretty open people and we like to laugh and all that, but still, I just don't like how flirty she is.

One day, another female co-worker who is much younger (19) and is also super cute and THICC with this enourmous tits, asked me to go with her and spent the evening together. We obviously have a work whatsapp group and we shared the photos together on it. And while I was with this super hot young girl, my brain was constantly thinking of my dark haired milf. The young THICC redhead, by the end of our ¿date?, was visibly dissapointed in my lack of interest on her. At one moment, she asked me: what do you see in her?

Next day, when I entered the work, I was in the men's locker room all alone and I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened and the dark haired milf was there, smiling. She came in moving her body like a black cat, closed the door behind her and gave me our first kiss. I was in heaven and I kissed her back, and after a little while I went out of the locker room and then the young THICC girl noticed that I had lipstick on my mouth.

Also, seems like somebody saw the dark haired milf entering the men's locker room and they knew It was only me there. So the scandal and the gossip begun and she wasn't happy about it; she's married, after all. So she told me that we shouldn't do any kind of love demonstrations while we are at work. To protect us.

And again, she is very open, very fun and very flirty; and I'm seeing how other men approach her and ask her out like literally every day, and I can't do nothing about it. First, because she is married to someone else, but also because we are at work and I can't make a scene about how much I love her.

And at this point I'm questioning myself: why does she has to be so flirty? An hour ago she showed me a whatsapp conversation she had with another dude that made her angry. That dude, at the end of the conversation, told her: that's why you're so hot, damn.

And I was like: why is she showing me this? To make me jealous on purpose? Why does she has to have so many suitors? It has to be because she is so flirty, she craves that type of attention (Yes, I'm very jealous).

So she told me that when she was young, she would fuck with dudes and then she would sneak out in the middle of the night before they woke up. She's like a fucking Chad.

So here I am, questioning myself If I can trust her, questioning myself if she is only using me. Questioning myself if the love I have for her is going to bring me something good or I'm just destined to suffer.

By the way, I have a date with her this next Monday.

nush

Gold Member
I'm very smart, but at the same time, I'm very naive and innocent. Still, I know that some women like to invent storties just to appear more vulnerable and in need of protection, it's their way to atract the male, I guess. But anyway, at first I just believed everything she shaid, she was a person opening her heart to me, why should I doubt her story? But of course, other (female) co-workers had her own opinions on her and they weren't good, and those persons knew her since years and years ago.

You're smart enough to see through her manipulation and the views of her female coworkers sound correct too. So stop thinking with your dick and cancel that date.

Do not smash, ignore her, run.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Quit being a homewrecker dude, and go fuck the thicc redhead with glorious tits. I hope her name is Bessie.

7babf07e4b41a16b8349985e10eb5e0e1bca5baer1-245-125_00.gif

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
she's married, what the fuck are you doing

GAF sure likes them cougars.

I think it's hilarious that OP sees nothing wrong with dating a coworker who's married and has a family.

Before all of this, I liked to think of myself as someone who had a very strong moral code, as someone who was esentially a good person. I would have never thought of stealing the girlfriend of someone else on purpose, much less a wife. A WIFE. The thought was even repugnant to me, who would do that? Only despicable people.

Life comes at you fast.

You're smart enough to see through her manipulation and the views of her female coworkers sound correct too. So stop thinking with your dick and cancel that date.

Do not smash, ignore her, run.

But aren't all women manipulative at the end? At some level or another.

And the worst part is that I'm not thinking with my dick, I truly love her. I wish it was that easy to let all of this go...

Quite being a homewrecker dude, and go fuck the thicc redhed with glorious tits. I hope her name is Bessie.

7babf07e4b41a16b8349985e10eb5e0e1bca5baer1-245-125_00.gif

Her name is Giovanna.

She has a boyfriend too, lol.

Melon

Banned
Dude what the fuck is this bullshit. She's clearly playing you, AND you are falling for a married woman who is notorious (because, y'know, she told you so) for toying with men. Pursuing this will ONLY bring you suffering. All these red flags on their own warrant enough for a hightail out of there; you will get nowhere good with this. Don't even bother. Sorry, but it's the truth. She's a manipulative cunt. She doesn't have genuine feelings for you. If she's done this all the time, what makes you any different? I'm not trying to be rude, but her behavior isn't going to just suddenly change for some random co-worker. If she's not even loyal to her own damn husband, what makes you think she'd be loyal to you?

I know how women work, for the most part, saying I am one. And I've had people in my friend circles that pulled similar shit with guys. It's all the same. I know feelings and the like aren't always in your control, but the sooner you get the fuck away from her, the better for all parties involved. Best of luck, OP.

By reading this i noticed that you couldnt tell that you engaging with a whore, too young ? (Even a teen could tell) and she's married 👉 🤯

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
But aren't all women manipulative at the end? At some level or another.
No. That's an unfair generalization. They might seem manipulative to weak-willed men, though. Don't believe what weak men tell you.
And the worst part is that I'm not thinking with my dick
Yes you are.
I truly love her.
No you don't.

Not with the limited experience you have with her. That's more like lustful infatuation.

You aren't being very rational.

Last edited:

*Nightwing

enjoy the ride I say, just don't get attached to it. It is a temporary relationship and her infidelity with her husband will always be the foundation of your relationship with her so it can never last with a foundation so weak in the long run. And again don't get attached, it will burn hot and fast but it will eventually die out when she gets bored and tiered. Yes she is playing you but no reason you can't enjoy it and allow it to happen as long as you are aware of it. She is ticking off items in the con job game

Jon Neu

Banned
Dude what the fuck is this bullshit. She's clearly playing you, AND you are falling for a married woman who is notorious (because, y'know, she told you so) for toying with men. Pursuing this will ONLY bring you suffering. All these red flags on their own warrant enough for a hightail out of there; you will get nowhere good with this. Don't even bother. Sorry, but it's the truth. She's a manipulative cunt. She doesn't have genuine feelings for you. If she's done this all the time, what makes you any different? I'm not trying to be rude, but her behavior isn't going to just suddenly change for some random co-worker. If she's not even loyal to her own damn husband, what makes you think she'd be loyal to you?

I know how women work, for the most part, saying I am one. And I've had people in my friend circles that pulled similar shit with guys. It's all the same. I know feelings and the like aren't always in your control, but the sooner you get the fuck away from her, the better for all parties involved. Best of luck, OP.

I like to believe that she toyed with men because she was young and wild but now she is more mature. Do people change? Probably not, but I want to think it's possible.

Dunno, I know this is a trainwreck waiting to happen and this is probably going to end so bad for me, I would never be the same person anymore. But I just can't give away the chance -for minimal that it would be-, of trying to make this work.

For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic.

You say your jealous so what if you were the married one and someone was having a relationships with your wife how would you feel?
If she was single I would say go for it and have fun but being married changes everything.

I know that I'm being morally wrong, I'm not denying my moral bankrupcy here, but I can't help it. I guess it's easier when you don't know the guy.

I like to think that if she was the wife of someone I actually know, the wife of some friend, I wouldn't do the same.

But I know nothing...

No you don't.

Not with the limited experience you have with her. That's more like lustful infatuation.

You aren't being very rational.

I wish it was lust, It would be easily to overcome.

There's a ton more of things I have to say, but I'll leave that for another day.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For a second I mistook Jon Neu Jon Neu 's avatar for this guy

iu

DESTROYA

I like to believe that she toyed with men because she was young and wild but now she is more mature. Do people change? Probably not, but I want to think it's possible.

Dunno, I know this is a trainwreck waiting to happen and this is probably going to end so bad for me, I would never be the same person anymore. But I just can't give away the chance -for minimal that it would be-, of trying to make this work.

For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic.

I know that I'm being morally wrong, I'm not denying my moral bankrupcy here, but I can't help it. I guess it's easier when you don't know the guy.

I like to think that if she was the wife of someone I actually know, the wife of some friend, I wouldn't do the same.

But I know nothing...

There's a ton more of things I have to say, but I'll leave that for another day.

Wrong is wrong man!
Doesnt matter if you know the guy , say what you got to say but it’s good to see that GAF does have some morals,if you thought most people here would give you a standing ovation then sorry.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
And again, she is very open, very fun and very flirty; and I'm seeing how other men approach her and ask her out like literally every day, and I can't do nothing about it. First, because she is married to someone else, but also because we are at work and I can't make a scene about how much I love her.

And at this point I'm questioning myself: why does she has to be so flirty? An hour ago she showed me a whatsapp conversation she had with another dude that made her angry. That dude, at the end of the conversation, told her: that's why you're so hot, damn.

And I was like: why is she showing me this? To make me jealous on purpose? Why does she has to have so many suitors? It has to be because she is so flirty, she craves that type of attention (Yes, I'm very jealous).
Does not compute. She's playing you.

But I just can't give away the chance -for minimal that it would be-, of trying to make this work.
Making what work? You honestly think she's gonna give up her sugar daddy for her side dick? Then what, she's gonna get divorced and you're gonna get married and live happily every after while you take care of some other dude's kid?

It is, and it's not. Don't be stupid.

greyshark

This is not love, this is infatuation. You have really strong feelings right now but the difference between this and love is that these feelings will almost immediately disappear once the spell is broken.

It sounds like you’ve already made up your mind and just want someone to tell you what you want to hear - that this is like the movies and your one in a million chance will work out.

Is there a single person you’ve found (online or in your life) that thinks this will end well for you? Ask yourself what your ideal end state is - do you see a realistic path forward to get there? Do you really think she loves you? Why do you think that?

nush

Gold Member
Making what work? You honestly think she's gonna give up her sugar daddy for her side dick? Then what, she's gonna get divorced and you're gonna get married and live happily every after while you take care of some other dude's kid?

So he did use the term MILF correctly? Mother I'd like to fuck

Whitesnake

Banned
So here I am, questioning myself If I can trust her

The answer is no.

questioning myself if she is only using me.

The answer is yes.

Questioning myself if the love I have for her is going to bring me something good

No.

or I'm just destined to suffer.

Yes.

By the way, I have a date with her this next Monday.

You're getting cucked.

iconmaster

Banned
I truly love her.

No you don’t. She makes you feel good, so you keep this going. That’s you loving yourself, not her.

Call it whatever you like. You don’t care about this woman, you like the ride. The ride is going to end eventually, and probably in a dramatic fiery wreck.

One day, another female co-worker who is much younger (19) and is also super cute and THICC with this enourmous tits, asked me to go with her and spent the evening together.

Well this was an easy problem to solve. Do that.

So she told me that when she was young, she would fuck with dudes and then she would sneak out in the middle of the night before they woke up. She's like a fucking Chad.

So here I am, questioning myself If I can trust her, questioning myself if she is only using me. Questioning myself if the love I have for her is going to bring me something good or I'm just destined to suffer.

This is extremely easy to answer man.

RED FLAG #1: You are a jealous person. She is the type of girl that would probably get off if she knew you also were fucking the redhead. She does not give a fuck about you. She is down to fuck and that's it. Don't talk to her publicly in a romantic way, she is married. Don't think for a second you are the only one. She can replace you in 3 seconds. If you are down to fuck and have no real attachment, then do what you want. If you have any kind of actual attachment to this person, then you are in for a rude awakening.

RED FLAG#2: Can you trust her? NO. She is cheating on her husband frequently and appears to be pretty good at it. Why would you think she wouldn't just as easily lie to you?

RED FLAG #3: You actually think she is using you? She is being clear as day that you're a plaything. If you want to fuck, then it's there. But that's it man. She's not using you. She's told you what it is, and you're getting attached because you're being weak. She's laid it all there for you to see.

bitbydeath

I’ll go against the tide here and say if you like her then try find out her intentions and let her know that you won’t commit to anything until after she has properly left her husband.

Going in early could get real messy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't get how you're so wrapped up in this manipulative woman that you seem to not care at all you're becoming a notorious pathetic boy toy in the eyes of all your coworkers so even a 19 year old is disappointed in what kind of man you're choosing to be.

Wake up, bro. You're better than this and you deserve better than this.

Top Bottom