• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a Next-Gen game you're afraid will be bad?

Yeah. This is their big break, but they (and Sony) haven't really been doing a good job of showing the game off at all.

Even if the game is mediocre to play, it will sell great and get solid reveiws because the presentation is fantastic and Sony will market it well. Lest we forget the first Uncharted was pretty mediocre. Fiscal success will give RAD breathing space to improve its future titles.

I have my concerns about Halo 5, while I enjoyed the multiplayer it did have a different flow to matches than other Halo games did, I missed knowing that if someone killed me with the shotgun or rockets then no one else had it, if you get a power weapon in Halo it should mean something to every player.
In Halo 4bif I earned my weapon drop and get a rocket launcher then any opponent could easily have one too, it's a different game at this point.

I liked most if what 343 did with the story, The Librarian bit was a bit jeez laweez but overall I had fun and felt the feels at the end.

So, I am optimistic but cautiously so.

Freddo

I will be completely crushed it Cyberpunk 2077 turns out to be a bad game.

Since I played the first The Elder Scrolls: Arena back in 1994 I've been thinking "man, it sure would be cool with a similiar open-world game taking place in a dystopic cyberpunk metropolis". And now it's finally on it's way, the dream game.

Top Bottom