• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

RedShift

First time I saw this episode had no idea what that scene was about.

Cliff Clavin, Norm Peterson, Dr Fraiser Crane.

Most of the old stuff im watching now (Cheers 8th Season Netflix) the simpsons referenced ages ago in their Goat period.

If I remember right they got all the voices for Cheers members for that scene except Kelsey Grammar as Frasier, who was busy but is a regularish Simpsons cast member as Sideshow Bob.

Stet

Banned
This thread seems to be dying, but something tells me it isn't ready to go away just yet.

ibnE1opp6uYptA.gif

When you're watching a movie with a lot of sexual scenes and your parent walks in so you try to change the channel as fast as possible but it doesn't work immediately so you're just spamming the remote button with a look of anxiety on your face.

When you're watching a movie with a lot of sexual scenes and your parent walks in so you try to change the channel as fast as possible but it doesn't work immediately so you're just spamming the remote button with a look of anxiety on your face.

That one is easy, but unfortunately can't find the right picture, let alone a gif.

04222002194940.jpg

Joni

The beginning of Deep Space Homer. Doesn't that have the part where Homer and Bart quickly need to change the channel because the rocket launch is coming up? Or am I mixing up two episodes there?

The beginning of Deep Space Homer. Doesn't that have the part where Homer and Bart quickly need to change the channel because the rocket launch is coming up? Or am I mixing up two episodes there?

Pretty sure the rocket launch TV turn off joke was a different episode.

JoeM86

Loving this thread. Makes me want to watch more of the classic episodes. Only really watch the newer stuff as that's all Sky 1 has. Got to love The Simpsons. Don't let this thread die :p

There is an image that could be for a deceased member of my ancestry. Major kudos for anyone who gets it.

Loving this thread. Makes me want to watch more of the classic episodes. Only really watch the newer stuff as that's all Sky 1 has. Got to love The Simpsons. Don't let this thread die :p

There is an image that could be for a deceased member of my ancestry. Major kudos for anyone who gets it.

I don't have Sky, but that's all Channel 4 show now as well. Bloody disaster.

Top Bottom